It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I was looking around for updates and news articles about the audit, especially from the national Big Media. I thought I'd give a sample of the piss poor stories being passed off as "reporting". The most promising article -- at least from the title -- was from CBS:

The Arizona GOP's Maricopa County audit: What to know about it

This is what CBS thinks we need to know:
  • Whatever the outcome, the Senate's count will not change the results of the election.
  • The pandemic did not significantly alter the way Arizona conducts elections.
  • Maricopa County has already conducted multiple audits of the 2020 election.
  • Questions have been raised about Cyber Ninjas, the company leading the recount and audit.
  • Election experts are also concerned about the audit's treatment of conspiracy theories promulgated during the election.
  • Election officials aren't involved in Cyber Ninja's review of the ballots and machines.
  • Election experts are troubled by the way ballots are being handled during the audit.
  • It is not clear who is paying for this audit.

Nothing about the illegal changes the County Recorder made prior to Election Day, which resulted in unnecessary "adjudicated" ballots. Nothing about the County Recorder defying a Supreme Court order to cease giving that instruction to election workers. Nothing about the devices with up-to-date voting data that were removed by an unknown person to an unknown location every night while ballots were counted. Nothing about Maricopa County refusing to allow auditors to examine the machines within the (presumably) secure county facilities where they are normally housed, forcing the move of the machines to another location. Nothing about the admin passwords that are being withheld from the auditors by Maricopa County and/or Dominion against court orders. Nothing about the subpoenaed routers that Maricopa County refuses to hand over to the auditors. Nothing about Dems being invited to participate in the audit but refusing to do so, and discouraging any members from participating. Nothing about the SoS sneaking in Dem operatives under guise of being SoS employees.
-----------------------------------------------

This is why I don't blame regular folks for not understanding all the whys and wherefores of this audit, and why it is necessary and proper. This is the garbage they are getting passed off as legitimate reporting. Garbage in and garbage out.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
More:

From a Salon writer via Raw Story: The disturbing truth about the GOP's messy and nonsensical ballot audit in Arizona

Any connoisseur of right-wing nuttiness can attest: It doesn't get any weirder than the conspiracy theory carnival that is the Arizona vote "audit" of the 2020 election being conducted in Maricopa County.

--------------------------------------------------

From Huffington Post: Arizona's Secretary Of State Targeted By Death Threats Amid Conspiracy-Fueled Ballot Recount

The secretary of state added that she and a staffer were later “chased” outside their office by a man she didn’t know.

It appears that the man who chased Hobbs was Jordan Conradson, who identifies himself as a reporter for Gateway Pundit, a far-right website known for spreading hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

(Gateway Pundit does post quite a bit of editorializing, and yet the Gateway Pundit still manages to publish far more facts and information than any other news media...)

From the New York Times: Arizona Review of 2020 Vote Is Riddled With Flaws, Says Secretary of State

Arizona’s top election official said the effort ordered by Republican state senators leaves ballots unattended and lacks basic safeguards to protect the process from manipulation.

From CNN: The most absurd conspiracy theory yet in the ongoing Arizona recount

"There's accusations that 40,000 ballots were flown in and it was stuffed in the box ... and it came from the southeast part of the world ... Asia," explained Brakey, adding later: "What they're doing is to find out whether it is bamboo in the paper."
Welch, rightly confused, asks for clarification. Which Braes provides: "Because it was bamboo in their paper; there's bamboo in their paper process ... people in southeast Asia." Worth noting: Brakey wants to make clear he doesn't believe the bamboo theory himself. "I don't believe any of that. I'm just saying that is part of the mystery that we want to un-gaslight people about and this is a way to do it."

(Why is this a bad thing? If there are crazy theories out there, then it's best to put them to rest with facts and truth. Sheesh!)
------------------------------------------------

From The Atlantic: The Unfolding Disaster in Arizona

The question isn’t whether it can end well, but how exactly it will end badly.

(Why is it that those most opposed to the audit are also most convinced that it will show cheating... and that we do indeed have a Thief-in-Chief???)

From the Washington Post: Arizona audit postpones plan to interview voters that raised Justice Department concerns
(Fair enough and kinda sorta true enough... but old news. Nevertheless, several outlets re-posted this article as "updates" and "news".)

This is the kind of "news" that the rest of the country -- and the world -- is receiving about the audit.

The final report cannot come soon enough. At least then we can argue about something real. Not the doom and gloom and fear mongering that currently passes as "news" by Big Media.

edit on 8-5-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

MSM all parrot the same mantra
MSM has people brainwashed, but many have broken free by turning it off
MSM doesn't dictate the Truth , just propaganda to further promote their agenda
Who Owns the Media ?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It's all so insidious and incestuous...

But it doesn't matter. The antidote is truth. Always has been and always will be and the truth always comes out in the end.
edit on 8-5-2021 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

A forensic audit, on the other hand, would verify the funds

How would you feel if that audit was being done by people that from the start believed that monopoly money was real money?
Or that believed that the real money was fake before they ever saw any of it?
Would you trust the audit then?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That's why it needs to be done by both parties together and be completely transparent.

This audit is not.

Does that not bother you?
How can you trusts this?

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
In what reality to you let the person accused of cheating have a say in if they cheated or not? Say it out loud.they should get a say if and when they wind up in court and only then. Then accusers are responsible for collecting the evidence in a responsible way that can be used in court and if they don’t that’s on them.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

That's why it needs to be done by both parties together and be completely transparent.

This audit is not.

Does that not bother you?
How can you trusts this?

The same way I trust the election... I don't. I want the work to be done and a report to be produced which will either prove or disprove the charges.

I have stated countless times that I would like more transparency. I have said countless times that I wish the Dems had worked with them to make sure it was fair and honest and secure rather than fight to shut it down. And I have also stated that I don't trust any of them farther than I can see them.

That is exactly why I don't want anyone telling me a damn thing. I want them to SHOW ME. I want proof. One way or the other. And I want it now.

I can't have what I want. So, as I have also stated countless times, this audit isn't perfect, but it's the best we've got, and we'd damn well better make the most and the best of it. And in the end, the accusations will either be proven or not. We won't know until we have the report.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If this is genuine, the Senate is threatening or has already taken legal action over the subpoenaed routers and passwords which Maricopa County will not and/or cannot provide.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors will consider: Legal advice and litigation regarding compliance with board responsibilities and authority regarding elections; senate subpoena; elections equipment; and related litigation.

The emergency is due to the Senate indicating that they would take action against the County and Supervisors if the County does not provide passwords it does not have, and routers that could allow access to sensitive law enforcement data, as well as protected health information and personal data of county citizens.

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Holds Emergency Meeting After AZ Senate Threatens Legal Action for Not Providing Passwords and Routers

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If it were you in charge of these routers — you would not be handing them over with out a fight.

It is going through the legal process.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Your spouting brainwashed MSM fed nonsense, the Democratic party has AGREED to it back a couple pages.... wake up

edit on 582021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If it were you in charge of these routers — you would not be handing them over with out a fight.

Perhaps... but the difference is what exactly I would be fighting for.

Specifically, I would be fighting for the best way to get the relevant information to the auditors without jeopardizing the security and confidentiality of information not relevant to the auditors.

I would not be fighting to keep the relevant information from the auditors.

But good to know this is an issue that needs to be corrected.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If they do find some bombshell evidence (doubtful) I do hope they play it smart. Maybe come out first and report that the election in AZ was pure as the driven snow, let the media praise their conclusion and run with the story, giving the whole thing credibility. Then after credibility has been established, come back with the smack down. It'll be harder for the media to drag them through the mud after they had just praised their integrity. I don't know, just a thought.

Chances are we'll never hear either way!

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I would not be fighting to keep the relevant information from the auditors.

I don’t agree.

I think you’d first fight for the integrity of voter protection.

But again — this is how legal process goes. Eventually, there’ll be a final decision.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
If they do find some bombshell evidence (doubtful) I do hope they play it smart. Maybe come out first and report that the election in AZ was pure as the driven snow, let the media praise their conclusion and run with the story, giving the whole thing credibility. Then after credibility has been established, come back with the smack down. It'll be harder for the media to drag them through the mud after they had just praised their integrity. I don't know, just a thought.

Keep the Kraken hidden in a cave until the most opportune moment.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Keep the routers out of reach ... And all the political and media cover ... Nothing to see here .... Hardly lol

Let's see where this takes us .... Why the reeeeee

the World is Watching ...and asking the same questions
ENJOY the SHOW

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Keep the routers out of reach ... And all the political and media cover ... Nothing to see here .... Hardly lol

I’m not saying keep the routers out of reach.

I am saying if you feel it is your job to protect the integrity — then that is what you fight for.

“Oh, you know, you know, you know. You know, you know what?”

Yes, let’s see where it takes us.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I’m not saying keep the routers out of reach.

I am saying if you feel it is your job to protect the integrity — then that is what you fight for.

“Oh, you know, you know, you know. You know, you know what?”

Yes, let’s see where it takes us.

“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”
― Augustine of Hippo

π

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The same can be said for having the same people that had already counted the Monopoly money count it again, just to have them say "we counted it more than once and came up with the same results each time".

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, voter protection must come first... but in that sense, the audit itself is voter protection. So first, protect what confidential information needs protecting for the voters (police, etc), then turn over the routers to protect the elections for the voters.

And I will concede there might -- just might -- be circumstances in which as a legal strategy I would demand the moon and the stars (no routers at all for you!!!) and let myself be talked down to taking just the world (okay, you can have this much...).

Crappy metaphor, I know. Sorry. Best I could come up with!

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join