It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The ACLU is not independent. It has abandoned its roots, and has become a mainstream / leftist compromised organization.

I wouldn't trust the ACLU as far as I could throw it these days, and I say this having once been a dues-paying, card-carrying ACLU member myself. It sucks what they have become....
edit on 5-5-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: changed a few words

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
The difference in response to the same question is amazing.
Almost as if one is pushing an agenda.

When Google loads its search results up with ANTI-____________ or PRO-____________, the opposite is usually true. It's very true regarding any 2020 Election audit results.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When Google loads its search results up with ANTI-____________ or PRO-____________, the opposite is usually true. It's very true regarding any 2020 Election audit results.

Actually, for that you can blame your very own computer and your browser.

Browser software and search engines learn what YOU like and prefer. So if you and I sit on our computers, hit Google at the same time, type in the same search string, we're going to get VERY different results. My computer knows that there's some sites I avoid and others I prefer and will feed those to me. Same with you.

When I was getting my last degree and doing research, I had my assistant run searches for the same information (with the same wording) on his computer. He'd often turn up things that did not show in my browsers simply because of what our computers had learned about our search patterns.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: carewemust

Actually, for that you can blame your very own computer and your browser.

Browser software and search engines learn what YOU like and prefer.

Maybe that accounts for a little of it, but as bad as FB and Twitter are with their communism, they havent got anything on Google. By far they are censoring and hiding information more than anyone, including this very forum we are using right now.
The sad thing is, even when you use another search engine, you feel the effects of Google. Sites know if they get on the naughty list, Google can basically shut them down since they dominate Search. - link1, link2, link3 . Dont be evil.. hardly.

Opera has a built in vpn for anyone wanting to download and use a remote IP to run some comparisons.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: jrod

The ACLU is not independent. It has abandoned its roots, and has become a mainstream / leftist compromised organization.

I wouldn't trust the ACLU as far as I could throw it these days, and I say this having once been a dues-paying, card-carrying ACLU member myself. It sucks what they have become....

Do you have an example?

I know it took me a long time to "get" what the ACLU was about.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yes, when I'm really searching -- I do multiple searches using different wording.

Also, use different search engines.

Probably not as good as using someone else's computer -- but, you do get different results.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

And you think the 'Cyber Ninjas' are independent?

Anyone here who would reject the ACLU doing the audit out of fear for bias, is a complete hypocrite if they are ok with the 'Cyber Ninjas' doing this audit.

What we have is a bunch of sore losers and instead of accepting the reality, keep looking for anyone or anything to cling to instead of accepting the loss.

Anyone who think the 'Cyber Ninjas' are doing a secure unbiased recount are out of their minds

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

My point is if these folks would not accept the ACLU handling the recount, then how in the world is the 'Cyber Ninjas' doing a recount acceptable?

The hypocrisy on the team Trump side is endless.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

My point is if these folks would not accept the ACLU handling the recount, then how in the world is the 'Cyber Ninjas' doing a recount acceptable?

Cyber Ninjas doesn't advocate killing minorities, like the ACLU does.

therecount.com...

Cyber Ninjas doesn't whine about recounts like the ACLU does. Just type in ACLU and RECOUNT into your favorite search engine. You'll see decades of WHINING.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I agree.

And if any decision is not to their liking - - it's communist.

I took an interest in the ACLU when they supported the rights of the KKK. It was like a "Hell No!" moment. But, after researching I got it.

Cyber Ninjas are Right bias. The ACLU is not bias Left or Right. They only support the Constitution.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Annee because: SPELLING

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well, here is an example from my own experience:

Once upon a time, (in the 1980's) the ACLU was against Nancy Reagan's so-called 'war on drugs', because it went against individual liberty. I was a member back then, and I paid dues for a couple decades after that. I didn't personally believe the government should be involved in any wars on any drugs. Too many people were losing their freedom.

NOW they are against the war on drugs more because it is 'racist'. Mention of individual liberty has largely been dropped from the platform of the ACLU. So much for liberty and personal freedom, I guess.

Their language changed too much for me!

Also now, they support causes on the left disproportionately. They had always been 'left leaning', but now they are overtly 'anti-right', no matter the topic, IMHO.

I mean, go to their home page - you will see a hand holding up a BLM banner, for crying out loud, hah

aclu.org

You gotta be quick, because the screen then flashes away from the BLM garbage pretty fast, but it is there first thing when you pull it up.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: added a littel more

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Well, here is an example from my own experience:

Once upon a time, (in the 1980's) the ACLU was against Nancy Reagan's so-called 'war on drugs', because it went against individual liberty. I was a member back then, and I paid dues for a couple decades after that. I didn't personally believe the government should be involved in any wars on any drugs. Too many people were losing their freedom.

NOW they are against the war on drugs more because it is 'racist'. Mention of individual liberty has largely been dropped from the platform of the ACLU. So much for liberty and personal freedom, I guess.

Their language changed too much for me!

Also now, they support causes on the left disproportionately. They had always been 'left leaning', but now they are overtly 'anti-right', no matter the topic, IMHO.

I mean, go to their home page - you will see a hand holding up a BLM banner, for crying out loud, hah

aclu.org

But, they're right.

I'm about as white as you can get -- but, they are right in that law is bias against skin color.

NOTE: ending this discussion to prevent thread drift.

edit on 5-5-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I don't believe the law is biased against skin color, but I do believe that the enforcement is, in some instances, both vs black, and in some cases also vs white.

Why can't people drop the 'BLM' and instead change to 'ALM'?

If the ACLU could do that, then ... just maybe ... they might get me back

edit on 5-5-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I don't believe the law is biased against skin color, but I do believe that the enforcement is, in some instances, both vs black, and in some cases also vs white.

Why can't people drop the 'BLM' and instead change to 'ALM'?

If the ACLU could do that, then ... just maybe ... they might get me back

Good call, you’re right.

BLM — black person steps out on porch. Already judged as suspicious. Probably guilty.

Basically, people are judged just by their skin color.

Even in some countries where the population is darker skin — lighter skin is preferred.

When children of any skin color are asked to choose who is smarter — between pictures/dolls of different color — they predominantly pick lighter skin.

White/lighter skin supremacy is real.

We can only get past it by focusing on it.

AGAIN — this will cause thread drift.

SO — ending here. Perhaps a new thread.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

is the ACLU offering to do the audit? What about NAMBLA?

Exactly what are you afraid of here?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

But, they're right. I'm about as white as you can get -- but, they are right in that law is bias against skin color.

Yes. They are biased against whites.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

But, they're right. I'm about as white as you can get -- but, they are right in that law is bias against skin color.

Yes. They are biased against whites.

DONE

MOVED ON TO PREVENT THREAD DRIFT

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Catching up here... real life very rudely interrupted my ATSing! Hrmph!!!

Thanks everyone for posting links and updating. Annee, thanks for keeping it on track.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
who would have thought.... Thought anything near an agreement could be possible in this toxic time .... Going to be interesting regardless

Democrats, Arizona Senate in deal to ensure recount security

The Arizona Democratic Party has reached a deal with the Republican-controlled state Senate to ensure that voter and ballot privacy is guaranteed during an unprecedented recount of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

edit on 552021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thank you to whoever posted about the routers yesterday -- Maricopa County Admits To Withholding Routers Demanded In Senate Subpoena
-- but can someone help me understand what this law enforcement data is that they're talking about?

Maricopa County officials have not fully complied with the State Senate’s election audit subpoenas, a decision made to avoid causing a “significant security risk” to data utilized by numerous law enforcement agencies, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office said Monday.

“We had previously believed that the risk would be eliminated by redacting the law enforcement data on the routers and not producing it. But we were informed that redaction did not eliminate the risk,” Deputy County Attorney Joseph LaRue wrote in a letter to Senate Audit Liaison Ken Bennett. “We also learned that if criminal elements or others gained access to this data, it might compromise county and federal law enforcement efforts and put the lives of law enforcement personnel at risk.”

Are these routers specifically for/from the election? Or in general use in the county system?

I don't understand this.

I also found this curious from another link at the same site, Ken Bennett (the Senate Audit Liaison and former SoS) apparently revealed all this on a local talk radio program (James T Harris show on KFYI):

“Here we are several weeks into the audit, and we still do not have some of the information that was subpoenaed,” Bennett said. “They told me personally weeks ago that they had taken all the routers and the internet connections and the hubs and everything out of the building so they could send it to us.”

Bennett told Harris that Maricopa County’s elections officials said the auditors would have access to logs needed to confirm the electronic equipment had never been hooked up to the internet.

“And lo and behold, they don’t show up in the equipment that they said would be delivered to us,” Bennett said.

Bennett’s comments Monday represents the first time the public has heard of allegations that Maricopa County not fully complying with the subpoenas. The issue was not addressed during any of the four court hearings held about the audit in the last 10 days, including one at the Arizona Supreme Court.

Senate Audit Liaison Accuses Maricopa County Board Of Violating Subpoenas
Why is it just now being mentioned? And on the radio rather than in court? Or at least official communications, and an official press release?

I looked for any updates real quick, but didn't see any.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join