It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
ACLU -- Yeah, totally centrist

twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Read today that they are examining the ballots for bamboo fibers because of the claims that Asia shipped a bunch of ballots in per John Brakey an official overseeing the audit. The interview is in the Tweet.

Ummm...ok

Twitter

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Democrats, Arizona Senate in deal to ensure recount security

This part doesn't sound so good:

Bennett said it is clear the count can't be done by the time the deal allowing the Senate to use the Coliseum ends on May 14. Several days of high school graduations are set to begin on May 15.

Bennett said the plan was to move the ballots and other materials into a secure area of the Coliseum to allow the events, then restart counting and continue until that is completed.

That seems far from certain, though, after a state fair board official told the Arizona Republic that extending the Coliseum lease is “not feasible.” The fair board didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from the AP.

I hope it's a misunderstanding...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Last week story was ..done no problem, added people, now its who knows .... I guess we know what kind of deal the repubs and dems reached .... What a mess

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Imagine if they (Maricopa Co.) just would have cooperated and let them do the audit where the machines were already held in a nice secure existing facility.

This reminds me of when a defense contractor I know of lost a particular contract. The contract stated that the winner of the new contract must be supplied with certain data items so they could continue the contract. Mind you, everyone is supposed to be working toward the common goal of US defense.

The outgoing prime contractor followed the letter of the contract and provided the data in raw excel form with no headers and no dictionary describing the data format knowing full well what the intent was. Maricopa Co. is worse that a defense contractor. Maricopa did just what they could to avoid violating the subpoena and going to jail while adding f%^*ery at every turn.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Last week story was ..done no problem, added people, now its who knows .... I guess we know what kind of deal the repubs and dems reached .... What a mess

Yup... that's exactly what they were saying... I thought Jovan said his tech could process like a gazillion ballots in a day? What's the hold up?

Maybe this is a feint on the Senate/auditor's part? "Keep your eye on the ballots while we dig into something you aren't looking at yet?" Or just a bluff? "Yeah, it may take us longer than we thought"... Opposition gets busy making plans for hiatus and/or resumption only to be told, "Oh wait! We finished after all..." And maybe this is just wishful thinking....

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Imagine if they (Maricopa Co.) just would have cooperated and let them do the audit where the machines were already held in a nice secure existing facility.

If only...

You present a very sad comparison because it's true. It's a crying shame that there should be such shenanigans. Ensuring and securing fair and honest elections should be everyone's priority. Including audits of those elections.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Read today that they are examining the ballots for bamboo fibers because of the claims that Asia shipped a bunch of ballots in per John Brakey an official overseeing the audit. The interview is in the Tweet.

Ummm...ok

Twitter

I'm okay with this. Better than okay with it in fact. I think it's a stretch... but it has been rumored (and not just in AZ). Anything they can rule out, as well as what they can rule in, is a plus for everyone.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

see, there was a fire...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤔
Breaking Report: Biden DOJ Poised to ‘Get Involved’ in Arizona Election Audit

If there's cheating to be found, I hope they found it already...

I'm thinking the part about not verifying sigs may not necessarily be so bad after all... maybe. I recall some question about whether this was going to be part of the audit, and they apparently haven't done it yet:

Per the settlement, Cyber Ninjas “and their agents will not compare signatures on early ballot envelopes with signatures from the voter registration file. The Senate Defendants warrant and represent that they are not currently comparing signatures on early ballot envelopes with signatures from the voter registration file, and will notify Plaintiffs within 48 hours of any decision to undertake such signature comparison and afford Plaintiffs 48 hours to respond to resolve any concerns.”

Maybe the Senate/auditors don't need that information for their purposes. Or maybe it's the least crucial for their purposes. Maybe they just decided to let it go to make the lawsuits go away.

The actual settlement can be read here.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If this was reversed the Reps would have fought it.

Again -- process.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

🤔

This would make Biden DOJ as judge and jury of the audit.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

🤔

Somebody must have found something.

Now it's a mad scramble to cover it up 🤨

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Had heard the delay was because the arena is scheduled for numerous high school graduations that cannot be rescheduled or worked around. I also heard they added a shift to the auditing crew to work 24/7. Maybe it will help

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Again -- process.

When will people realize this isn't a dem republican thing. It's people who want to dig out the full truth, and those who don't. It's liars and lie-ees. There is no room for wanting to cover up a fact finding mission except wanting to hide the truth. You are either on the side of wanting truth or you are part of the problem.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I sure hope so! But someone reported that a state official had stated that the arena wouldn't be available for lease after the graduations took place. I would hope they would at least find another state facility to finish the audit.

Although the governor has been worse than useless through this all, so I'm not sure how much help he'd be.

I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Again -- process.

When will people realize this isn't a dem republican thing. It's people who want to dig out the full truth, and those who don't. It's liars and lie-ees. There is no room for wanting to cover up a fact finding mission except wanting to hide the truth. You are either on the side of wanting truth or you are part of the problem.

It’s a opposition thing.

One side doesn’t trust the other side.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I sure hope so! But someone reported that a state official had stated that the arena wouldn't be available for lease after the graduations took place. I would hope they would at least find another state facility to finish the audit.

Although the governor has been worse than useless through this all, so I'm not sure how much help he'd be.

I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

Quotes in this article from Arizona Gov Ducey, combined with former Sec of State Mike Pompeo listing Ducey as one of several governors "beholden" to China, explains why he is appearing "useless", as you put it.

Ducey's ties to China: www.naturalnews.com...

Like Georgia's governor Kemp, Ducey is likely having a lot of sleepless nights due to illegal dealings.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

🤔

Somebody must have found something.

Now it's a mad scramble to cover it up 🤨

An election auditor was interviewed 2 months ago on a Fox News show. He explained that during a forensic audit, only 10% of each zip code needs to be sampled, in order to know where most of the resources need to be directed, if the goal is to find the majority of voting aberrations. (i.e. The squeakiest wheels get the most oil.)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join