It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Yes -- and it is a big problem. Doors were opened to major abuses. There is no doubt of that, hence the suspicions and presumptions. It's probably safe to presume that some bad actors did in fact do their best to exploit the process. But to what extent is the question.

The big issue is the possibility was easily there, but people don't want to look. And it really doesn't take that many votes to change the election in a state. At the state level it is even worst in you need very few votes...

The biggest problem I have is most big cities are Liberal and so the elections in those heavy population dense locations are run by liberals and that provides good opportunity to have enough fraud while keeping it somewhat hidden since your population is large and you don't need big numbers of fraud votes to change things compared to republican county with a lower population that would need to team up with other like counties...The level of complexity to pull it off increases, but in a big city you would only need one voting center to have the fraud and change an election.

Add in all the unprecedented situations and one has a hard time determining what is right or not, and this is why in this one case we needed much more oversight to include a much more robust audit process, but we didn't...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
BREAKING: Josh Barnett who's running for Congress in Arizona just tweeted about the Maricopa County Audit in progress: "We got what we're looking for."

gab.com...

Any idea what that means?

Follow Scott Adams on Twitter

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
If the Arizona audit is finding any indications of voting irregularities, wouldn't we have heard about it by now?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Yes, if 1 team is happy with the results, tough luck verifying... I mean, if we keep the ballots on purpose, isnt it usually going to be the losing team that requests a recount? So crazy.

Well usually the losing side would request, but I would hope the winning side would step out of the way and not block the door...lol

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yea,like I said. One of our close allies,Canada,England,or actually Switzerland would be a perfect auditor of any challenged states

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I guess from my standpoint I think they need to wait until all statics are in. I think any leaks weaken what they are doing and endanger the rest of the audit. I also think if they are Smart “IF” there is any irregularities they need to have a plan on how to handle the press data etc. that being said I have seen a few blips on Telegram from “sources” about large findings but they are not official so they really don’t matter.

For example for me it makes more sense to come at the data with the larger sample size to show either way than it would be to grab a small sample. 100,000s is better than 10,000s

This audit is also a big opportunity to dig deep and if large irregularities are found, can be a foundation for other future audits.

edit on 3-5-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

We are definitely in a better place than from the hanging chads.

I agree, but you brought up a very good point. FL election process was total crap, not saying people were actively committing fraud, but it was a true Sh@t show, and people lost faith on both sides in that election. Wasn't it down to a like a few 100 votes in the end?

So we had no safe guards...voting boxes unsecured, single persons dropping off bags of votes that they picked up in their personal cars, no accountability as they counted the votes, delays, incompetency at many levels. Well guess what we have the same all over the place as each county in each state determines how they do their voting process.

FL cleaned up their act being under the microscope back then and being one of our largest states was counted and done rather quickly without the "hanging chad" scenarios we still have going on in 100s of other counties in other states.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itssoobvious

Yea,like I said. One of our close allies,Canada,England,or actually Switzerland would be a perfect auditor of any challenged states

Why? What is the plus side? We have no more reason to trust or distrust a foreign nation - including allies, and perhaps especially allies who have a vested interest in our election results.

On the negative side, it takes further power from the people and gives arbitrary authority to foreign powers. Far too much room for abuse there.

The power belongs with the people, including the power to verify and validate any and all aspects of any and all elections. The most effective and efficient way to avoid any need for audits is for transparency and real-time verification by anyone and everyone.

For example, in all future elections, I'd like to see the actual vote counting and tabulating live-streamed for anyone and everyone to see for themselves. Let people see the vote on the ballot... and then see that vote accurately represented on the machine it's fed into... and then see that vote tallied correctly... Maximum transparency.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude
Cyber Ninjas are going into going with their own biases.

How do you know that? Do you have any proof of that statement? I would more agree that it's you who has bias and that's what is showing. Anybody can see it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: network dude

that's why I feel this audit is essential to our future. One of this magnitude will prove any fraud found, and if non exists, that will only help solidify the previous statement that this has been the most secure election in history. If fraud is found, that guy will be laughed at and new laws should be put in place to make damn sure that never happens again.
www.nytimes.com...

We all saw the fraud, it’s well documented with election interference and harassment, illegal ballot harvesting, destruction of ballots and materials, resubmitting ballots, timeline spike data, mishandling usb drives etc... way far from the most secure election in history.

OK

Show me your actual documented proof by legal decree/court, etc.

Yet you stated just a couple comments above that line that nobody lied in Arizona. You failed to submit your "actual documented proof by legal decree/court." Don't you see that your bias is showing? You don't want truth, you want your feelings justified.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

a reply to: network dude
Cyber Ninjas are going into going with their own biases.

How do you know that? Do you have any proof of that statement? I would more agree that it's you who has bias and that's what is showing. Anybody can see it.

I believe they should be able to match all questionable ballots up with scanned copies, they arent going to be able to slip in fake ballots, even if they are biased. They know their results are worthless unless they can prove it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Of course, but my point is more about the people who believe this audit is reasonable and that the chips falling from it are any closer to the truth than the original election results.

What caused the change from unreasonable to reasonable was just faith in the results from this new group.

It's not faith. Faith is believing in something not visible. In this audit, everything is visible. But, blather on about "Faith" and your projections.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It cuts right to the end game.

CT folks, myself included, have seen the writings on the wall and the actions being taken that all lead to the same goal.

Globalism.

Having sovereign citizens of the US not only ask but beg for foreign intervention via elections, policing, courts and maybe even supply chains is the only way this nation will fold in.

Just one piece of a very long and complex puzzle that is by no means secret anymore.

My opinion is that folks will cry for foreign police intervention but your thread is swaying my prediction.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

The founder of the company and one of their top auditors who created their "proprietary technique" were both vocal proponents of Stop the Steal.

If the company performing the audit is going in with a narrative they already believe, how can you trust their results if they refuse to provide their data?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If everything is visible, why did Cyber Ninjas argue in court that they don't want the media knowing what their auditing methodology/technology is? Seems like knowing what these auditors are actually doing is a major component of transparency.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Globalism.

Having sovereign citizens of the US not only ask but beg for foreign intervention via elections, policing, courts and maybe even supply chains is the only way this nation will fold in.

Just one piece of a very long and complex puzzle that is by no means secret anymore.

Yes, Globalism is the "thing" for too many... as if we won't have the same problems on the global level. The problem is anyone having power over anyone else. The solution is always more power for the people and less power for the critters.

My opinion is that folks will cry for foreign police intervention but your thread is swaying my prediction.

I'm not sure how to read this... Is it swaying your opinion towards thinking folks will cry for foreign police intervention or away from that opinion?

I'd like to think Arizona's audit (not this thread) would encourage and embolden more people to realize they have power and go out and use it. Make things happen. Be loud and be proud and don't take no for an answer. We have to take back the power we've given up. It's because the people keep giving up and giving in that we're in this craptastic position.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The founder of the company and one of their top auditors who created their "proprietary technique" were both vocal proponents of Stop the Steal.

If the company performing the audit is going in with a narrative they already believe, how can you trust their results if they refuse to provide their data?

So, you've already decided they can't be unbiased. The results will have to be the end tally of everything they found during the process. The process of which is being shown, step by step, out in the open for all to see. If they announce a result that is different from what was shown during the process, everybody will know. I'll bet you think they're stupid enough to attempt that. I think it would be bad for their business and they know it, so they would not attempt something so ridiculous.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm thinking the audit won't clarify anything. It will only further polarize, expediting the calls for foreign aid.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If everything is visible, why did Cyber Ninjas argue in court that they don't want the media knowing what their auditing methodology/technology is? Seems like knowing what these auditors are actually doing is a major component of transparency.

So that the democrats who cheated this time don't know what technology is being used to detect the cheating so they can figure out a way to cheat better next time.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: network dude

that's why I feel this audit is essential to our future. One of this magnitude will prove any fraud found, and if non exists, that will only help solidify the previous statement that this has been the most secure election in history. If fraud is found, that guy will be laughed at and new laws should be put in place to make damn sure that never happens again.
www.nytimes.com...

We all saw the fraud, it’s well documented with election interference and harassment, illegal ballot harvesting, destruction of ballots and materials, resubmitting ballots, timeline spike data, mishandling usb drives etc... way far from the most secure election in history.

OK

Show me your actual documented proof by legal decree/court, etc.

Yet you stated just a couple comments above that line that nobody lied in Arizona. You failed to submit your "actual documented proof by legal decree/court." Don't you see that your bias is showing? You don't want truth, you want your feelings justified.

What!?!?

Please post what you’re referring to.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Okay... gotcha! Thanks for clarifying.

You may be right -- never say never! -- but no matter what is found in this audit, and no matter the implications of the findings, it won't have any official or legal bearing on any national or international matters. The Senate has explicitly stated the results will not be used to de-certify the election or otherwise attempt to change the outcome. The Senate will use the results to reform Arizona's election laws. Other states may or may not find useful information, and be inspired to conduct their own audit -- but again, I would expect that the findings would be used for similar purposes in-State.

And at least in Arizona, I don't believe for a minute that the same election materials our own Senate had to fight so hard for would be turned over to anyone else, and especially a foreign nation! Nor does anyone have the power or authority to demand that we do so. The most anyone could do is use the information and findings in the final audit report to come to their own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join