It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I’ve been reading various sources.

It’s confusing because they’re talking about the integrity and process of the audit — and if you don’t read it carefully, it sounds like they’re talking about finding errors.

Other than Barnett’s tweet — I’ve not found anything that comes close to indicating they found anything.

Kelli Wards body language seems very positive as well, but the contract is setup what Barnett did isnt suppose to happen. Im sure he will get a slap on the wrist.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There absolutely does not need to be trust.

If anything there needs to be readily available facts and figures with identity security.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: daskakik

There absolutely does not need to be trust.

If anything there needs to be readily available facts and figures with identity security.

I’d say there does.

Overall there needs to be a trust in the process.

As there needs to be a trust in the process of government.

Is it perfect? No.

But, if you shove a stick in the cog of a wheel cuz you don’t think it will move forward properly — you’re at a standstill. Nothing is accomplished.

You have to let the wheel roll.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What historical precedent exists where faithful trust in government has benefitted the people being governed?

I can wait.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What historical precedent exists where faithful trust in government has benefitted the people being governed?

I can wait.

Process.

The process of government.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The OFFICIAL Arizona Audit Update Feed: twitter.com...

Updated 3 to 4 times @ day, it looks like. There will be no interim results, but the status reports confirm the audit is going well, and picking up speed.

Thanks for the link!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Maricopa County Admits To Withholding Routers Demanded In Senate Subpoena

I'm not a network guy, but I don't see much merit to their security concerns. As long as chain of custody is maintained, it should be fine. You can't just say, "What if this information gets into the hands of criminals". I also didn't realize so much actual data would be on routers. Maybe a network guy can chime in.

“We also learned that if criminal elements or others gained access to this data, it might compromise county and federal law enforcement efforts and put the lives of law enforcement personnel at risk.”

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

I'm not a network guy, but I don't see much merit to their security concerns. As long as chain of custody is maintained, it should be fine. You can't just say, "What if this information gets into the hands of criminals". I also didn't realize so much actual data would be on routers. Maybe a network guy can chime in.

“We also learned that if criminal elements or others gained access to this data, it might compromise county and federal law enforcement efforts and put the lives of law enforcement personnel at risk.”

Yeah, but I don’t think we should go all drama on this.

Just more of the process.

This is something that most likely would happen if sides were reversed.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

There could be logs showing IPs from China in the router. I am really curious on the adjudicated ballots, supposedly flipped by the outside IPs, their recount will show this either way.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Is CrowdStrike being "consulted" ? 🤨

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Michigan lawsuit claims to have ‘cracked’ Dominion election code
electionwiz.com...
gab.com...

Today, DePerno released another expert exhibit, which claims to have cracked the Dominion code. In court filings, DePerno alleges his expert, Jeff Lenberg, conducted tests that “replicate the vote tally errors” seen in Antrim county. DePerno asserts these errors run counter to the “human error” narrative.

1. We can flip votes from top of the ticket to the bottom. We can flip only selected races. We can flip all. We can flip just a few precincts in a county and shave 5% from one candidate. Want a constitutional amendment to pass or fail?

2. Michigan elections happening today. Do you think putting your intent on a ballot matters? Machines convert data and data can be manipulated.

twitter.com... ef_url=https%3A%2F%2Felectionwiz.com%2F2021%2F05%2F04%2Fbreaking-michigan-lawsuit-claims-to-have-cracked-dominion-election-code%2F

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If the ACLU was doing the audit would you folks accept the results?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

There could be logs showing IPs from China in the router. I am really curious on the adjudicated ballots, supposedly flipped by the outside IPs, their recount will show this either way.

IF you put "Dominion Server China" (w/o quotes) in a Google search box, the #1 result will be from the Associated Press, forcefully proclaiming that Dominion voting systems had so communications with China on election night, no business deals with China, and no Chinese contractors on the payroll.

If you put "Dominion Server China" into DuckDuckGo search box, you'll be flooded with articles claiming that communications occurred, deals occurred, and Chinese contractors were on Dominion's payroll.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The difference in response to the same question is amazing.
Almost as if one is pushing an agenda.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

"What historical precedent exists where faithful trust in government has benefitted the people being governed?

I can wait."

Process.

The process of government.

It is being followed. It is called a Constitution.

In this case, it is the State Constitution that defines the process, as mandated by the Federal Constitution that delegates full and total authority over State Elections to the State Legislature - which is why, incidentally, Congress' lame attempt to hijack that process is doomed to fail even if it does somehow manage to pass the Senate (unlikely).

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
One thing the Left is united in (other than Experimental injections) is the FEAR of Audits

edit on 552021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm not a network guy, but I don't see much merit to their security concerns.

I am, although not a security expert, I see no merit to their concerns.

You can't just say, "What if this information gets into the hands of criminals".

Actually, I believe it is already in the hands of criminals.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
If the ACLU was doing the audit would you folks accept the results?

if it was transparent and fair, sure. Why does it matter who does it as long as it's factual and fair?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
twitter.com...
So what is dangerous about this? If they find nothing, democrats have a HUGE "I told you so" moment. And since they are sure that's the case, let those bad men hang themselves with their own rope.

LOL, good times.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
One thing the Left is united in (other than Experimental injections) is the FEAR of Audits

This is not Right — Left.

It’s opposition.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join