It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thank you, Annee -- that means a whole lot to me. I am enjoying our conversation as much as you, and I appreciate the added (Arizonan) insight you've brought to the thread (and me personally).

These are the kinds of conversations I came to ATS to have. Even when I didn't think I was up to the challenge, and I knew I was shamelessly going to get more from the conversations than I gave!

This is so much bigger than Biden and Trump... it's bigger than left and right, you and me, and all the other drama (perfect word by the way) that gets in the way. I'm rather proud of this thread, and I hope you are too, and everyone who has helped keep it on topic and moving forward -- it's awesome to see and be part of.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yea,like this isn’t an obvious biased counting. Trump calling multiple times a day.....this is a sham that everyone can already see what the outcome will be. I’m sure they’ll find all these votes like he wanted Georgia to come up with. Trump lost. Face it,deal with it,LET IT GO!!move forward and try and get this country in one piece again

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It’s all trump supporters doing this audit. Not a fair audit at all. Let’s have Canadian officials come in and conduct the audit. Then maybe there would be a fair audit...which will find the same results of the election a reply to: network dude

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

This audit will not do jack squat.

I beg to differ. It already has. Despite your own defeatism, it has already shown other states and the whole world that nothing is absolute, anything and everything can be challenged, and where there is a will there is a way. That's always been true, but too many people have been browbeaten and harrassed and vilified into a corner. The people of Arizona had doubts and questions and demanded answers. The whole world has questions and doubts about this election. The whole world is watching. There will be consequences within Arizona, the nation, and the world.

If fraud is found the MSM will blame it as a right wing conspiracy.

Yup. They already are. We knew that going in. We're doing it anyway.

Plus the fact if you can cheat an election, you can cheat an audit.

Probably. However, it's not the ones running the elections that are running the audit, so it obviously wouldn't be the same cheaters. The biggest difference between this audit and the election is that every single step of the audit is being documented and recorded for future reference, verification and validation.

It is fitting that the clown carnival is next door...

Ahem. Actually, it's not fitting at all. It's entirely inappropriate for many reasons.

We all saw the fraud, it’s well documented with election interference and harassment, illegal ballot harvesting, destruction of ballots and materials, resubmitting ballots, timeline spike data, mishandling usb drives etc... way far from the most secure election in history.

All the more reason to examine the entire process to identify and document the abuses in detail for the people. And for those whose responsibility is to make the rules establishing and protecting a fair and honest election process.

It may not be perfect, but it's still the best we've got right here and right now. The only other option is to give up and give in, and the good people of Arizona said, "Hell NO!!!"
edit on 3-5-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
And, unreasonable people will question reasonable efforts because they disagree with the results. I think this sums up this situation and of course unreasonable people will continue to grumble if they disagree the results of this process.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Itssoobvious

Thank you for weighing in. Yours is not an uncommon opinion, however, and one that we've already heard many times. But there's not much substance there to address.

If you have thoughts and ideas on how this audit -- or any audit -- could be performed better, I'd like to hear. I'm sure others would as well.

But opinions are like you-know-what and some stink more than others. Talking trash is fun and all but it's still just talking trash, and talk is cheap. It doesn't get the job done.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I believe it was PT Barnum who said, "You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time." Or maybe Will Rodgers? I don't remember now.

But the truth of that statement is still valid.

Of course some people will refuse to accept anything less than what they personally choose to believe and want to believe. We cannot change that. We can only do our best to do our best... and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: Irishhaf

If Biden is found to not be the legitimate president, any court siding with him would be illegitimate.

You don’t let the rapist finish the deed just because he’s inside of you. Unless you’re Tara Reade.

He is legitimate because the votes were certified.

Which means what exactly? In your own words.

It’s how the system works.

Otherwise there’d be no government.

Exactly as I suspected. You don’t understand the process. You’re just parroting words you’ve heard.

Explain it to me then.

I’m pretty sure I know what certified means.

It means one man, your SOS, says everything in the state was legitimate. If the audit says otherwise, then the SOS lied. If nothing is done because your SOS says “certified” then that’s dogma and you’re in a cult. Both sides.

No one lied.

Certification was by official results.

Like Kim Jong and Vladimir, are always landslide certified.

I remember how Idi Ameen-Dada was certified, lol.

So now we’re a military “dictatorship”?

Over reach drama much?

edit on 3-5-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I beg to differ. It already has. Despite your own defeatism, it has already shown other states and the whole world that nothing is absolute, anything and everything can be challenged, and where there is a will there is a way. That's always been true, but too many people have been browbeaten and harrassed and vilified into a corner. The people of Arizona had doubts and questions and demanded answers. The whole world has questions and doubts about this election. The whole world is watching. There will be consequences within Arizona, the nation, and the world.

It’s not defeatism, it’s a projection... a forecast of the future.

The world see’s China Joe as an absolute, illegitimate president. Nothing will change that.

The MSM will spin the whole Arizona thing as they please, while the truth lies in a dark corner full of ballots ready to be shredded.

My view of the United States has been shattered because of this sham of an election, totally destroyed. I will not play along in this fairytale they call a democracy.

If you want to believe an audit will fix everything then so be it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Of course, but my point is more about the people who believe this audit is reasonable and that the chips falling from it are any closer to the truth than the original election results.

What caused the change from unreasonable to reasonable was just faith in the results from this new group.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Of course, but my point is more about the people who believe this audit is reasonable and that the chips falling from it are any closer to the truth than the original election results.

What caused the change from unreasonable to reasonable was just faith in the results from this new group.

I know you probably don't want to research since it was already presented, but there are very clear additions to this comprehensive audit than what was done before. That is why it 'should' be closer to the truth. It's not just faith as you keep claiming.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It’s not defeatism, it’s a projection... a forecast of the future.

It's a defeatist projection then... a defeatist forecast of the future... a defeatist opinion. By definition. You've already convinced yourself that defeat is inevitable. To that extent, you're right, because it doesn't matter if you think you can or think you can't, you're right. YOU are defeated by your own thought processes and reasoning.

The world see’s China Joe as an absolute, illegitimate president. Nothing will change that.

Well, okay... I get that you believe that. But that's all it is.

The MSM will spin the whole Arizona thing as they please, while the truth lies in a dark corner full of ballots ready to be shredded.

Yup. We already know that. They already are. That's what they do. And we're doing what we're doing anyway.

My view of the United States has been shattered because of this sham of an election, totally destroyed. I will not play along in this fairytale they call a democracy.

Yes, folks do call it a democracy. And they're wrong. We do not have a democracy and never had a democracy.

If you want to believe an audit will fix everything then so be it.

Big sigh. Of course I don't believe an audit will fix everything and I don't expect it will. It's one step in a much greater process. A valuable step, but just one step. It's not perfect, but it's the best we've got right here and right now, and we need to make the most of it. Not throw it away and then cry about how hopeless it all is.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

WOW! That’s a reach.

The USA is not a democracy.

It’s a constitutional federal republic.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

LOL @defeatist projection... I’m at a lost for words, you funny guy.

I’d say more of a projection of reality... not a defeatist reality lol.

You just said, we don’t have a democracy....
so how in hades is an audit going to work without a democracy?

It’s all a fairytale.... I want to believe.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Of course, but my point is more about the people who believe this audit is reasonable...

Hmmmm... so this audit is not reasonable? How? Why? What is unreasonable about it?

...and that the chips falling from it are any closer to the truth than the original election results.

Given that no one knows what results the audit will bring or what conclusions can be drawn from those results, ANYONE coming to ANY conclusions is unreasonable in and of itself. But quite honestly, the only people I'm seeing coming to premature conclusions are those who oppose the audit. In fact, I have found it quite curious that the right tends to think no fraud will be found because the fraudsters have already covered their tracks and destroyed the evidence. The left, on the other hand, tends to be sure that fraud will be found but it will be manufactured. I suppose both could be right -- maybe the guilty have covered their tracks and destroyed the evidence of their crimes... and maybe the auditors could manufacture evidence of a crime... Never say never. Both any conclusions now is premature and unfair.

When we have the report from the auditors, we can and will read it, consider and evaluate the information, documentation and records, and we all can come to our own conclusions.

Faith is not reason.

Reason tells us that the only way to know if there was fraud is to examine the process and records and materials. Reason tells us that such a process must include certain safeguards and checks and balances to ensure the process is honest and accurate. Reason tells us that conclusions must be based on facts and truths as documented and recorded. Reason tells us that we must consider all such facts and truths and circumstances in their totality.

Reason tells us that coming to conclusions before knowing the totality of circumstances is not reasonable.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

WOW! That’s a reach.

straight from uscis.gov/sites/

www.uscis.gov...

Democracy in the United States
The United States is a representative democracy.
This means that our government is elected by citizens.
Here, citizens vote for their government officials.
These officials represent the citizens’ ideas and concerns in government.
Voting is one way to participate in our democracy.
Citizens can also contact their officials when they want to support or change a law.
Voting in an election and contacting our elected officials are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy.

Oh wait... our government lies to us.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede
And people trust those that put those additions in place and carrying it out.

At the end of the day it is faith.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

I believe it was PT Barnum who said, "You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time." Or maybe Will Rodgers? I don't remember now.

But the truth of that statement is still valid.

Of course some people will refuse to accept anything less than what they personally choose to believe and want to believe. We cannot change that. We can only do our best to do our best... and let the chips fall where they may.

He said a "Fool is born every minute" and "You can fool most of the people most of the time"

The problem is mass mailings is a whole new world and it was rushed. We know many states had issues and questions that could be answered. This would have all been done with many months ago if everyone just said Yes lets audit any place that may have had issues. So they get audited and nothing is found... That in itself would have secured our election process but that isn't what happened...So here we are still with 10s of millions thinking our election process was jimmied, and the left just says " We told you it was all good so you should just take our word on it" While their true motive is they do not want to really look under the hood just incase it all wasn't all that good...lol

Its like the Left goes to by a used car and doesn't want to actually look at it before they put down the cash....

edit on 3-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The USA is -- by design and intention -- a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy.

Your ignorance, however, is not nearly as disturbing as the arrogance that comes with it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

WOW! That’s a reach.

straight from uscis.gov/sites/

www.uscis.gov...

Democracy in the United States
The United States is a representative democracy.
This means that our government is elected by citizens.
Here, citizens vote for their government officials.
These officials represent the citizens’ ideas and concerns in government.
Voting is one way to participate in our democracy.
Citizens can also contact their officials when they want to support or change a law.
Voting in an election and contacting our elected officials are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy.

Oh wait... our government lies to us.

OK, "Representative" Democracy - - basically same as a Constitutional Federal Republic.

But, it is not a Democracy.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join