It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You and many others always keep griping about the "sources".

Especially when the information is proven true and there's no rebuttal 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Annee

You and many others always keep griping about the "sources".

Especially when the information is proven true and there's no rebuttal 😎

When everything comes from a Far Right source — it has a slant — which should be considered when reading a thread.

Same applies when/if it comes from a Left leaning site.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So is this event underway?
Or more stalling from the donkeys?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ariz. Audit Underway, Officials Finding Signs Of Fraud

Officials said evidence of systemic fraud has already started to show.

www.oann.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111
An audit will be good imo.
Sunshine is good for our nation.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Where is that quote in the article you posted? Also why did you change the headline from the actual one "Arizona Audit Underway?"

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Boadicea
He’s clearly biased.
And has an agenda.
If the dems tried to pull this, the right would lose their mind.

EXACT OPPOSITES: Democrats Illegally Blocked Republican Observers from Entering Vote Counting Areas – Republicans Allow the Whole World to View Maricopa Audit

What the auditors in the Maricopa audit are doing is best in class. I have never seen any audit provide as much transparency as this audit in Maricopa!
This should be the standard going forward for every election in every state. Similar audits of the ballots should be performed before the results are certified in every state. This process will get better and become more efficient in the future, and this process will provide voters the confidence that their results are valid and include only valid votes.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Wrong. They legally could observe. They just had to maintain the required distance, and couldn't breathe down their necks the whole time.

Spare me the false manufactured outrage.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

originally posted by: Chadwickus
He’s clearly biased.
And has an agenda.
If the dems tried to pull this, the right would lose their mind.

EXACT OPPOSITES: Democrats Illegally Blocked Republican Observers from Entering Vote Counting Areas – Republicans Allow the Whole World to View Maricopa Audit

What the auditors in the Maricopa audit are doing is best in class. I have never seen any audit provide as much transparency as this audit in Maricopa!
This should be the standard going forward for every election in every state. Similar audits of the ballots should be performed before the results are certified in every state. This process will get better and become more efficient in the future, and this process will provide voters the confidence that their results are valid and include only valid votes.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Wrong. They legally could observe. They just had to maintain the required distance, and couldn't breathe down their necks the whole time.

Spare me the false manufactured outrage.

'A lie repeated three times becomes the truth' ?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You are doing a great job monitoring your thread.

I thank you for that.

Thank you -- and you're welcome!

I do want to point out — all your links (from those I’ve followed) are from Far Right sites.

Just an observation (minor but significant): Other news sites say “reject”, “won’t pay”, “won’t post” million dollar bond. Only Right Wing sites use the term “refuse”.

Fair enough and true enough. At least Gateway Pundit. They've been the ones to post the most updates/news the quickest, so I just began going to them first. I have deliberately avoided anyone invoking Trump/Trump supporters/conspiracy theories, and anyone that begins with declaring election fraud claims outright false in any way.

Everyone has their opinions... the purpose of the audit is to prove it one way or the other. And this is for the Arizona people and our election system -- NOT for Trump.

But I'm seeing way more outlets reporting now, so I'll start checking more widely. And for what it's worth, I've been trying to stick with real information and news that is actually helpful and useful. I'm not posting everything I see!

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Not a lot of transparency on the part of the auditors, apparently.

A contractor hired by Arizona’s state Senate to oversee the recount of 2.1 million ballots in the county that includes the metro Phoenix area wants a judge to keep secret its methods for ensuring ballot privacy.

apnews.com...

Some problems with procedures for handling the ballots as well. Chalk it up to inexperience, I guess.

edit on 4/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I question the "sneak in" --

Fair enough. That does qualify their entry in a negative connotation, and suggests they should not have been there. We don't know that. We know they "gained access".

-- I went to look at the original article and the article that your article cites. It sounds as if they simply walked in (with all their camera equipment) and nobody stopped to ask who they were or why they were there.

Hmmmm... could there be a reasonable explanation for that? Perhaps because the entire complex is fenced and they provided their IDs and/or credentials when stopped at the manned gates? They spoke only to gaining "access" to the Colliseum building itself. What else did they not mention?

If this reporting team, or anyone, wants to make the case that it was not enough -- either before or after the audit began -- they should make that case. But they did not. They have presented half-truths and mis-truths.

So that's over a three day period. I think there's cause for concern there, don't you?

I definitely think there is cause for concern when such serious concerns are raised with such vague and non-specific information, which misleads and misrepresents the whole truth, and especially when the occasion is used in official court proceedings. I also have no doubt that if the place had been locked up like Fort Knox that the same reporting team would be complaining about lack of transparency and the people's right to know. In other words, no matter what the Senate does, those who are so inclined will find a way to spin it against them. I've been watching it happen for months now.

Quite frankly, I'm not happy with anyone's reporting on the matter, and I want complete transparency to the absolute greatest extent possible. It's time to show us, not tell us.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So many have posted links -- and I appreciate every one! -- so if I repeat, my apologies. Just trying to catch up with what I've found.

Maricopa Madness: New Judge on Case Was Appointed by Former Democrat Governor Janet Napolitano – Sets Hearing in the Case for Tomorrow

BREAKING New judge on Arizona Democratic Party challenge to AZ Senate GOP audit sets court hearing for 11 a.m. Tuesday, per lawyers on case. Original hearing was 11 a.m. today, before 1st judge's recusal Sunday.

The above quotes a local NBC reporter, Brahm Resnik, who seems to be updating quite a bit on Twitter. From what I see, he seems to stick to hard facts with no opining. He might be worth following if you're on Twitter: Brahm Resnik Twitter

I think this is one that CareWeMust tried to post earlier:

New twists in Arizona GOP election audit as judge drops out, auditor wants public barred from court hearing

If Monday's hearing does proceed, the attorney for Florida-based Cyber Ninjas, the lead election auditor, is demanding that the public and media be excluded from the courtroom.

Cyber Ninjas has asked the court to put its filings under a protective seal - in other words - keep them from the public's view.

The company's lawyers argue the court filings contain "trade secrets" as a well as information that outsiders might use to harm the audit.

All observer shifts full for now as Arizona election audit continues Monday

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Not a lot of transparency on the part of the auditors, apparently.

Apparently not, although this isn't really new. Just official now. All official statements and reporting in general has been short on specifics of all the hows and wherefores, but long on speculation and insinuations. From all sides. I don't like it. At all.

I know an argument can be made that this is an investigation of sorts, possibly criminal, and that confidentiality and discretion is necessary and proper. And apparently this guy's going to make it. His attorneys will anyway. I would make the opposite argument, that secrecy and backroom dirty deals got us here, and we need transparency to shine on this audit every step of the way. And that includes informing and even educating the people -- the voters -- of what they are doing, what it will reveal, etc., so that we can know what to look for what and what we are seeing when we see it.

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Some problems with procedures for handling the ballots as well. Chalk it up to inexperience, I guess.

To be fair, it is "unprecedented" -- as the media keeps whining...

I can allow for some human error. Some. Very little.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

To be fair, it is "unprecedented" -- as the media keeps whining...

I meant that they have no, none experience in dealing with what they are doing.

“Doug Logan? Cyber Ninjas? No. I don’t know these guys. Never heard of them,” said Christian Ziegler, vice chair of the Republican Party of Florida and a resident of Sarasota, echoing a dozen top Florida Republicans and elections professionals interviewed by POLITICO.
www.politico.com...

It sounds like they don't want peer review of their findings either. They're just going to announce...something.

How can anyone be satisfied with that unless their findings happen to support your own point of view?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
BIG NEWS: AZ Official Confirms Ultra-Violet Method Is Currently Being Used to Identify Creases and Watermarks on Ballots (VIDEO)

This is a video from December with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, who is part of the audit team, explaining what they are looking for and how this ultra-violet method detects certain information from the ballots:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh no... some Pubs haven't heard of him/the company! Then perhaps they should get their heads out of wherever it is, because he was also part of the audit in Antrim County that found election problems, and court cases regarding the same are ongoing. No reason to trust them anyway. We've got our own homegrown Pubs up to their necks in this that I'm more worried about.

But this lost me completely:

The so-called audit is one of the last dying gasps of Donald Trump’s supporters who continue to cling to the fiction that widespread fraud cost him the presidency in 2020. That conspiracy theory was advanced on the social media accounts of Cyber Ninjas and Logan himself before the posts were stricken.

This isn't about Trump. This isn't about Trump supporters. Shocking as it may be to many, there's probably more independent and libertarian support for the audit than conservative and Republican. And our voices matter too -- like it or not. In fact, our Arizonan voices matter far more than any Pubs in Florida -- or anyone else that doesn't live here. Everyone is welcome to their opinion... but they don't get a say in our elections, and the will of our people.

Nor are all of us "cling[ing] to the fiction" of widespread fraud. The author cannot know if it is a "fiction" or not. That is the point. We are demanding PROOF, via an audit. It's shameful that we've had to jump through so many hoops as it is to get some transparency and verification of either a fair and honest election or a crooked sham election.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Nor are all of us "cling[ing] to the fiction" of widespread fraud.
Yes, but perhaps Logan is.

It's shameful that we've had to jump through so many hoops as it is to get some transparency and verification of either a fair and honest election or a crooked sham election.
That sounds like a false dichotomy to me. And as far as I can tell, this audit doesn't offer much in the way of transparency.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The more some resist this audit, the more I will cheer it on.
Bring the sunshine, glorious high noon full on sun.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The audit is happening.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join