It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why do you figure they using those groovy black lights?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Oh. Oh.
Oh, its magic!

Proprietary magic.

edit on 4/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: shooterbrody

The audit is happening.

Yep
And it is long overdue.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It's all so geeky innit?

Like literal revenge of the nerds.
They dressed like star trek characters
led by a team of lol "Floridian cyber ninjas".

Blacklight posters and paper folding .
Dang. I should've applied.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
That's hilarious.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: MayRenee

They probably are acting as though they are using high tech methods to look for fraud. When in fact they are likely just committing the same fraud as before with the same gang of criminals.

All designed to falsely give Biden more credibility and legitimacy. So he can achieve more damage to American freedom all for the Satanic Global agenda.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Ariz. Audit Underway, Officials Finding Signs Of Fraud

Officials said evidence of systemic fraud has already started to show.

www.oann.com...

During a press briefing today, the head of the Louisville police department said, "We welcome the DOJ audit of our department. Their investigation will prove that all is above-board and we had nothing to hide."

When Bob Mueller investigated President Trump, the President and his attorneys repeatedly stated that they had nothing to hide. They backed up their declaration by willingly producing every document and communication the Mueller investigative team asked for.

BUT...suggest a forensic audit of the 2020 Presidential election, and every Democrat cockroach screams bloody-murder, into any microphone placed before him/her. Exactly how one would expect a GUILTY party to act.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They backed up their declaration by willingly producing every document and communication the Mueller investigative team asked for.
Every document. How do you know this? Oh yeah, subpoenas.

BUT...suggest a forensic audit of the 2020 Presidential election,
There have been audits. But this is not an audit of the 2020 presidential election.

edit on 4/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I just posted that quickly before leaving work for those looking for an update, I believe that title was from the page I got the link.

I do believe they changed the article though, Im pretty sure I copied the quote off that page. A full internet search shows it on CD-Media
creativedestructionmedia.com...

but that wasnt the page I found the link.

edit : Gabbers think the page changed as well - gab.com...

Has anyone else been having trouble with embedded links? Completely broke for me.
edit on 27-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
BIG NEWS: AZ Official Confirms Ultra-Violet Method Is Currently Being Used to Identify Creases and Watermarks on Ballots (VIDEO)

This is a video from December with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, who is part of the audit team, explaining what they are looking for and how this ultra-violet method detects certain information from the ballots:

That is interesting.
It appers it could be quite explosive.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yep. Correct.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

CNN returns to their usual Arizona watering hole, asking their partner in crime, AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs what she thinks of the audit.

Hobbs - This is such a Farce!: www.cnn.com...

Frankly, it would reduce the tension level for Dems, and the Anticipation level of Trump supporters, if Hobbs were to say, "I welcome this audit. It will clear the air and prove Arizona elections are elections of integrity and accuracy!"

Maybe tomorrow Katie will squeal even louder.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It will clear the air and prove Arizona elections are elections of integrity and accuracy!

If there were any transparency about the audit, it might do so.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well, in all fairness, if she certified an election that was not on the level, would she be held accountable?
Seems a no win situation for her as she has lost control.
I hope it is thorough and transparent.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Yes, but perhaps Logan is.

Perhaps. Perhaps it's more like he cannot un-see what he has seen, and he is now in a position to either prove he's right or prove he's not.

I do wish there were more transparency, but I'm not sure where that becomes unreasonable. There are four different teams working on this audit, but we have not been given specifics of what they are doing or what they are looking for, and how. It would seem that Jovan Pulitzer's team is working with the ultra-violet light to examine the ballots themselves. This guy Logan, as a cyber security expert, would seem to be looking into the suspected internet connections. I don't like the lack of transparency, and I admit that I really don't know what it entails, but it seems to me that whatever methods are used to protect the election data and equipment would not be public knowledge, and therefore I can see where the methods to discover wrongdoing would also not be public knowledge. Necessarily.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

I just posted that quickly before leaving work for those looking for an update, I believe that title was from the page I got the link.

For what it's worth, I saw the same title you posted at the link. But I do know that places change titles sometimes, and it can be very confusing.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Here's my issue with this, has this method undergone any kind of peer review? It seems to me like it's based on a bunch of presumptions. The only way to prove it actually works is to test it on ballots that are known to be fraudulent. But to know which ballots are fraudulent you would need to have a proven technique that detects them.

This method might be able to detect things that Pulitzer claims are indicators of a fraudulent ballot, but has he ever proven those indicators mean 100% a ballot is fraudulent? Are there no other explanations?

This is why I believe a lot of people take issue with this audit. It employs a technique, created by a Stop the Steal supporter, that has no actual scientific backing behind it and it's being run by another Stop the Steal supporter who is then trying to obfuscate the methodology behind this unproven technique. That sounds like these auditors have carte blanche to come up with whatever conclusion they want and no one can refute them because no one can actually dissect how they came to their conclusion.

Do you see how they might be an issue for this "transparent" audit?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Well then that would seemingly indicate that OANN made up the claim that officials have found signs of fraud and got called out on it. Unfortunately, unlike many media outlets, OANN has not printed the reason for why an article was changed.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Fair enough. We damn well should have proven and verified methods and means to verify and confirm the integrity of our elections. We don't.

Isn't that why we're having this discussion? Isn't that why we need this audit? Isn't that the biggest problem of all???

Whether through incompetence, malice or a combination, we've been screwed by the critters who created this mess, and have no intent or desire to fix it.

I have no expectations of this audit -- or the auditors -- but I expect anything and everything. We can only let the process play out and see what comes of it. We can look at the results and we can judge for ourselves. If they cannot prove anything, so be it. Maybe they will be able to prove some things and not others. Maybe they will be able to disprove some things and not others. We don't know yet.

More important, we should not even be in this position. But I'm happy to see what these folks come up with, and go from there. My greatest hope and prayer is that this audit results in election process changes that ensure we never have to go through this again because we never have to wonder or doubt or question again. I want election reform which is so robust and comprehensive that every election's integrity is transparent and assured before, during and after.

And this audit is our best hope right here and right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Isn't that why we're having this discussion? Isn't that why we need this audit? Isn't that the biggest problem of all???

The reason you're having a never ending series of audits is that people still cannot accept the fact that Trump lost. If they weren't so politically deluded they would have seen the handwriting on the wall awhile ago. I get Biden is a clown but Trump elevated clown-like behavior to a new level worthy of restarting the Ringling Brothers Circus, that's why he lost, enough people got tired of his antics.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That's the issue though, any results they produce are worthless since they're not revealing how they came to those results. This is all a dog & pony show that will net Cyber Ninjas a lot of publicity and money but nothing else.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join