It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
State Senate On Target To Vote Monday On Contempt Action Against Maricopa County Board

The full State Senate could vote as early as next Monday on a resolution to hold the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors in contempt for failing to comply with two legislative subpoenas issued last month related to the 2020 General Election, the chairman of the Arizona Senate Judiciary Committee announced Tuesday.

“The resolution is being introduced and is expected to have its First Read on Wednesday,” Sen. Warren Petersen told Arizona Daily Independent. “It could be on the Senate Floor as soon as Monday.”

The resolution can pass with only a simple majority of the votes, which is 16 of the 30 senators. Petersen said it would then be up to Senate President Karen Fann to exercise her contempt authority to call for the arrest one or more of the five Maricopa County supervisors.

The County supervisors refuse to even allow their meeting to be public:

The BOS convened around 11 a.m. for less than 90 seconds before going into a non-public executive session. The supervisors did not come back into open session, but BOS Chairman Jack Sellers later said the county continues to reject the Senate subpoenas.

This is what they are refusing to provide, under threat of contempt charges AND criminal charges.

Among the items included in the subpoenas are the county’s voting system equipment, voter registration records, election system software, and even the 2.1 million ballots cast in the Nov. 3 election. The intent of the audit, Petersen said, is to look at all facets of how the county managed the election, from before ballots were mailed out through to the tabulation.

What exactly are the Board of Supervisors hiding? What do they know that they DON'T want us to know???

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The corruption is SO manifest.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The corruption for this one in the hands of the Republicans.

They are calling for the legislators to decides who wins the vote, regardless of what the citizens vote....and you folks are cheering this.

What is wrong with you people?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

That's for sure. It is the Maricopa County Republicans who are refusing to legitimize the election. Not ONLY Republicans, but yes, including Republicans.

They are calling for the legislators to decides who wins the vote, regardless of what the citizens vote....

Nope. Not at all. The State Legislators, under their absolute Constitutional authority and jurisdiction, are calling for the election materials to be audited. No one is demanding a specific result or outcome... except those who refuse to allow the audit.

...and you folks are cheering this.

Wrong again. We are cheering the State Legislators' demand for transparency and accountability in OUR election process.

The damn lying liars and cheating cheaters who are abusing and exploiting the law and the process to... what?

That's what's fricking wrong!!! That's what we want to know, and DEMAND to know.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Liz Cheney SURVIVES secret ballot to take away her Republican leadership position after she refused to apologize for voting to impeach Trump

Oh this is rich...

A secret ballot. SECRET. In a matter regarding vote fraud... and government officials refusing to provide the transparency and legitimacy in the election process... wherein she is protecting and defending the accused, and attacking the one demanding redress of grievances... while also denying his redress of grievances...

But hey! In a secret vote, with secret voters, in a secret room, in a secret building, she won!!!

Yeah... I totes believe! TOTES!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

They are calling for the legislators to decides who wins the vote, regardless of what the citizens vote....and you folks are cheering this.

They Republicans have an infestation of compromised Rhino globalists. It's not just the Democrats.

edit on 4-2-2021 by Doctor Smith because: removed letter

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Liz Cheney SURVIVES secret ballot to take away her Republican leadership position after she refused to apologize for voting to impeach Trump

Oh this is rich...

A secret ballot. SECRET. In a matter regarding vote fraud... and government officials refusing to provide the transparency and legitimacy in the election process... wherein she is protecting and defending the accused, and attacking the one demanding redress of grievances... while also denying his redress of grievances...

But hey! In a secret vote, with secret voters, in a secret room, in a secret building, she won!!!

Yeah... I totes believe! TOTES!!!

GOP = Eunuch party now. The femi-nazis(Nora Odonnell and AOC) werent kidding about deprogramming, 141 of them took a knee and rolled over for it.

1 day impeachment trial destroys the integrity of the House
Secret ballot(no doubt on Chinese ballots with Dominion machines) destroys democracy. 2021 and voting in the dark.

The swamp is more like a chasm. Wouldnt you love to be a R caller right now trying to get $$?

Sad thing is Cheney has 0 chance of re-election, what was gained? Even if she really believed in impeachment, how do vote for it with a 1 day trial and pretend to have any legitimacy whatsoever?

Hopefully most of them can be primaried..

edit on 4-2-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

GOP = Eunuch party now...[snip]...Sad thing is Cheney has 0 chance of re-election, what was gained? Even if she really believed in impeachment, how do vote for it with a 1 day trial and pretend to have any legitimacy whatsoever?

You don't. This just shows us how dirty and corrupt they are.

And as you said, she doesn't stand a prayer of re-election now. So what are her true purposes? What is it she thinks she's going to accomplish? It sure as hell isn't the will of her constituents. It sure as hell isn't protecting and defending the integrity of the election process. She isn't there to conduct the people's business. She obviously isn't concerned about being re-elected. Her purposes are not our purposes.

She's made a deal with the devil no matter how we look at it.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If someone doesn't go to jail for obstruction at least then its all for nothing, at no point should any beauracrat be allowed to hide election material, ballots, etc...

As the left likes to say if you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to fear, do the audit and put the fear mongers to rest if everything is legit.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If someone doesn't go to jail for obstruction at least then its all for nothing...

I agree. But I think they will exploit two kindasorta reasonable points to avoid any charges:
1 -- Privacy. "We couldn't just turn over private information about private residents. It would be a violation of their priiiiiiiiiivacy.
2 -- The non-transparency and anti-FOIA clause in the contract with Dominion (presuming there is one similar to Edgar County in Illinois). "We signed a contract! We couldn't tell!!!"

...at no point should any beauracrat be allowed to hide election material, ballots, etc...

Definitely. Transparency and verification by any member of the public at any time should be built into the system.

As the left likes to say if you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to fear, do the audit and put the fear mongers to rest if everything is legit.

Yup. If there's nothing to hide they wouldn't be hiding it.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This isn't about Arizona... but it's about election fraud:

We Got It! TGP to Release SMOKING GUN Video from TCF Center in Detroit! …Update: OH BOY! Our Report WILL SHAKE the Political World!

As we previously reported, on November 3rd President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden in Michigan by over 100,000 votes. The ballot counting in Detroit on election night took place at the TCF Center, formerly known as Cobo Hall.

This is the site where Detroit City Officials put cardboard over the windows to prevent the GOP observers from seeing in, where poll workers were militantly hostile to the GOP observers, and where hundreds of affidavits by election observers claim they witnessed voter fraud.

At least three election observers testified in sworn affidavits that they witnessed vehicles delivering fraudulent ballots to the TCF Center early in the morning on November 4th.

An update posted today --

And after our initial review of the TCF security video, we can assure you — We have evidence of illicit and likely criminal activity and we have it on video.

We hope to release our first report of many on Friday.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Wow! You could make whole new thread about the TCF Center!

I haven't been keeping up with politics, however there is no doubt that massive election fraud took place.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I haven't been keeping up with politics, however there is no doubt that massive election fraud took place.

I'm sure we could! It really isn't easy keeping up with it all. It's been hard enough for me to keep up with the AZ politics and shenanigans. And so often -- like right now -- it's just a "hurry up and wait" feeling after a flurry of actions, then waiting... I try to keep an eye on the other battle ground states -- namely GA, PA, MI and WI -- but damn it's a lot!

What I am hearing right now is that the Supervisors would essentially prefer to be charged with contempt and obstruction than for whatever election crimes they have committed/covered. It makes as much sense as anything, I suppose. I am hoping/expecting a recall effort for our worthless Governor soon, along with the Supervisors.

edit on 5-2-2021 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I'm sure we could! It really isn't easy keeping up with it all. It's been hard enough for me to keep up with the AZ politics and shenanigans. And so often -- like right now -- it's just a "hurry up and wait" feeling after a flurry of actions, then waiting... I try to keep an eye on the other battle ground states -- namely GA, PA, MI and WI -- but damn it's a lot!

What I am hearing right now is that the Supervisors would essentially prefer to be charged with contempt and obstruction than for whatever election crimes they have committed/covered. It makes as much sense as anything, I suppose. I am hoping/expecting a recall effort for our worthless Governor soon, along with the Supervisors.

There's just too much!!

So the supervisors are refusing to release the records? Does that include private peoples' information?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

There's just too much!!

Yup. Far too much. But I want to point out that I still don't know if this is by design or by circumstance. If the former, then I will probably be even more furious than I am already, that a process has been created with so little transparency and means of validation that people can falsely cry "fraud" and we have no way to confirm or deny those claims. And so many are okay with this!

So the supervisors are refusing to release the records? Does that include private peoples' information?

Yes, on both counts.

The former is unacceptable on all levels. The latter is reasonable to a certain extent; however, as long as their actual votes remain secret, I don't think addresses and signatures should necessarily be confidential. Even if the general public is not granted access to such information, there must be a means by which someone is authorized to do so.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

State Senate On Target To Vote Monday On Contempt Action Against Maricopa County Board

The full State Senate could vote as early as next Monday on a resolution to hold the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors in contempt for failing to comply with two legislative subpoenas issued last month related to the 2020 General Election, the chairman of the Arizona Senate Judiciary Committee announced Tuesday.

“The resolution is being introduced and is expected to have its First Read on Wednesday,” Sen. Warren Petersen told Arizona Daily Independent. “It could be on the Senate Floor as soon as Monday.”

The resolution can pass with only a simple majority of the votes, which is 16 of the 30 senators. Petersen said it would then be up to Senate President Karen Fann to exercise her contempt authority to call for the arrest one or more of the five Maricopa County supervisors.

The County supervisors refuse to even allow their meeting to be public:

The BOS convened around 11 a.m. for less than 90 seconds before going into a non-public executive session. The supervisors did not come back into open session, but BOS Chairman Jack Sellers later said the county continues to reject the Senate subpoenas.

This is what they are refusing to provide, under threat of contempt charges AND criminal charges.

Among the items included in the subpoenas are the county’s voting system equipment, voter registration records, election system software, and even the 2.1 million ballots cast in the Nov. 3 election. The intent of the audit, Petersen said, is to look at all facets of how the county managed the election, from before ballots were mailed out through to the tabulation.

What exactly are the Board of Supervisors hiding? What do they know that they DON'T want us to know???

The answer can be found by looking at past communications. The person, or persons, who organized the 2020 election fraud scheme, worked with election officials in Arizona/Pennsylvania/Georgia/Michigan/Wisconsin...and maybe more.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If someone doesn't go to jail for obstruction at least then its all for nothing, at no point should any beauracrat be allowed to hide election material, ballots, etc...

There is no putting the fear mongers to rest. There is always, always, always the next enemy of American society & democracy. If something does not rise up to fill the antagonist role, we will invent something to do it. Demand in one hand, supply in the other. It's just good for business.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

There is no putting the fear mongers to rest. There is always, always, always the next enemy of American society & democracy. If something does not rise up to fill the antagonist role, we will invent something to do it. Demand in one hand, supply in the other. It's just good for business.

This is an excellent point, and one I've kept in mind throughout.

And for those who like to make the most of fearmongering (in any/all such situations), the lack of any means to verify or debunk their claims is a solid gold invitation to do exactly that. They can make any outrageous accusations they like, with no worry about being proven wrong -- or proven outright lying liars.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Really Really wish I could disagree with you...

But I cant..

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
First report from Gateway Pundit on the TCF (Detroit) video:

Exclusive: The TCF Center Election Fraud – Newly Discovered Video Shows Late Night Deliveries of Tens of Thousands of Illegal Ballots 8 Hours After Deadline

The video seems to confirm early reports:

At least three election observers testified in sworn affidavits that they witnessed vehicles delivering fraudulent ballots to the TCF Center early in the morning on November 4th.

And there's this:

Shane Trejo explained how the timing was important. The Biden Ballot Drop took place at the end of one shift. The ballots were left uncounted. So when the new shift came to count ballots they didn’t know where the ballots had come from.

Trejo repeatedly asked about this truck to site supervisors and was STONEWALLED.

You can watch the video at the link.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join