It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Statements from Vice Chairman Bill Gates and Supervisor Steve Gallardo (Maricopa County Board of Supervisors) on why they refuse to turn over election materials:

Maricopa County Twitter

Their basic defense is that they are protecting the privacy of the voter and their vote... (insert derisive snort here!).

If you go to the tweet, you'll see all positive replies... you have to click on "see more replies" to see the many many critical replies. Funny how that works, eh?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ooops! I almost forgot... I found this while searching for updates this weekend and thought others would get a kick out of it too:

CITIZEN WELLS BANS TWITTER FOR VILIFYING TRUMP AND SUPPORTERS NOT UNLIKE NAZI GERMANY, CRIMES AGAINST AMERICANS AND HUMANITY

LOL! Beat Twitter at their own game!!!

They're also reporting on the Arizona audit -- Arizona election audit update February 6, 2021 -- but it was banning Twitter that I most wanted to share.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Ooops! I almost forgot... I found this while searching for updates this weekend and thought others would get a kick out of it too:

CITIZEN WELLS BANS TWITTER FOR VILIFYING TRUMP AND SUPPORTERS NOT UNLIKE NAZI GERMANY, CRIMES AGAINST AMERICANS AND HUMANITY

LOL! Beat Twitter at their own game!!!

They're also reporting on the Arizona audit -- Arizona election audit update February 6, 2021 -- but it was banning Twitter that I most wanted to share.

Damn I feel more free because Citizen News blocked Twitter.
Just a thought, maybe they need more Nazi things on that site.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Damn I feel more free because Citizen News blocked Twitter.

Really? And I just thought it was amusing...

Just a thought, maybe they need more Nazi things on that site.

I see your point... the comparisons between Nazi propaganda/tactics and the current left are never-ending, so it does seem rather minimal in nature when there are so many examples to draw upon.

So fair enough and true enough

edit on 8-2-2021 by Boadicea because: spelling and grammar -- doh!

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Does this mean the potential for an Arizona forensic audit is now dead?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does this mean the potential for an Arizona forensic audit is now dead?

mobile.twitter.com...

Grrrrrr....

Let's see what happens.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Arizona Senate fails in attempt to hold Maricopa County supervisors in contempt over election audit

Breaking with the Republican caucus and casting the crucial vote against the measure, which could have led to the arrest of board members, Sen. Paul Boyer said he wanted to give the county and Senate more time to work out their ongoing legal dispute.

“Today’s vote merely provides a little bit more time for us to work together charitably and amicably as friends,” Boyer, R-Glendale, told the Senate.

Boyer joined all the chamber's Democrats and the final vote was 15-15, which lacked the majority needed to pass.

I won't comment on his vote. It is not fit for purpose.

But at least he is speaking in terms of continuing to pursue this. I will be watching for public statements from other State Legislators...
edit on 8-2-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This is where you need the U.S. Department of Justice to open a formal investigation. It's too bad Arizona waited so long to get serious about investigating the obvious fraud. No chance for DOJ intervention now that the Election crook himself is running the country.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just sickening.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like this person is staying on top of it as well
gab.com...
uncoverdc.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Another day, another gutless coward

noqreport.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Again. Not AZ, but Dominion.

HUGE DEVELOPMENT: Hand Recount Finds Dominion Owned Voting Machines Shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN Candidate in Windham, New Hampshire, 300 Votes!

In New Hampshire, he noted, the AccuVote optical scanners used in all communities that have voting machines are an “older technology” and each moderator uses the device’s results tape, at the end of the night, to reveal the results, on a paper “Return of Votes” form. AccuVote devices have been used for more than a quarter of a century in the state and are the only devices approved by the Ballot Law Commission.

“The device was originally manufactured by Unisys, then by Global Elections Systems Inc., which are no longer in business,” Yen said. “The device used in New Hampshire is no longer being manufactured. Dominion (Voting Systems) owns the intellectual property of the AccuVote and its related election management system but does not manufacture the device.”

More here: Investigators Eye Voting Devices, Cards After Windham Recount

The NH Attorney General's Office is attempting to find out why there was a discrepancy between optically-scanned ballots and hand recounts.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Different article
www.thegatewaypundit.com... eo-report/

This MUST BE investigated if we can EVER trust our election process again!

Despite these recent findings New Hampshire Attorney General Anne Edwards, a Republican, has no plans to investigate the alleged voter fraud in the state.

Please contact New Hampshire Attorney General’s office!

NH Department of Justice
Anne Edwards, Attorney General
33 Capitol Street
Concord, NH 03301

Telephone: (603) 271-3658

Email: [email protected]

Unreal, is there something we are missing here?

edit on 11-2-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Unreal, is there something we are missing here?

Hell if I know! Rose-colored glasses? Not enough flouride in our water?

Unreal indeed. The "R" by her name doesn't surprise me... they're all dirty and enable and empower each other. But the brazeness!!! Not even a pretence of concern or surprise.

I can't help but feel there's a special place in hell for these critters. These pathetic tyrants have no idea just how big this really is. How much bigger it is than them.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Everyone who wants to ensure election integrity should press Congress to begin the Bi-Partisan 2020 Election investigation that Senator Ted Cruz was calling for, before the little melee at the Capitol gave Democrats the ammunition they needed to ignore all calls for election integrity.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everyone who wants to ensure election integrity should press Congress to begin the Bi-Partisan 2020 Election investigation that Senator Ted Cruz was calling for, before the little melee at the Capitol gave Democrats the ammunition they needed to ignore all calls for election integrity.

It wasn't that long ago -- just days -- that I would have agreed with you. Not now. Too many lines have crossed. All trust is betrayed. Investigations have become cover and delaying tactics, big on rumors and short on results. The system is rigged to protect them. Every critter in DC needs to go. All of them.

If anything is going to change, it needs to come from the people by the people. We need to find common ground with our fellow countrymen/women, establish common goals and then make common demands.

I am seriously thinking along the lines of Newt's Contract with America. Except this will be our Contract for Americans. We have to make the demands. We have to give them their marching orders. We have to empower ourselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
We should be hearing something soon about the results of the County's audit...

Original reports (that I heard) were that it would be about ten days for preliminary reports, not the complete reports.

I'll be watching and posting as soon as information starts flowing.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

AZ trying to pass a law to guarantee audit access to the ballots.

At least some people still love this country !

www.azcentral.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Thank you for the link. That's a pretty bold move by the lawmakers. But I'm glad they are making it. It's unthinkable that there could be no means to verify election results... and election integrity itself.

But oh my lordy -- the author of the op-ed was sure spitting mad about it!!!

One might wonder why such a bill would be needed given Senate Republicans’ insistence that they already have the authority to examine the county’s 2.1 million ballots.

One definitely wonders why such anger would be needed given the County's insistence that the vote was legit.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I hope they are real careful on how they word that bill or you know the county will just say it wasnt in place so doesnt apply to the previous election.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join