It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think this strengthens the talk of a genuine threat on the day of inauguration, these wouldn't of been put there for show and I dont remember them being deployed for other inaugurations.

There would of been a substantial amount of red tape to get through to have them there and a good reason would of had to have been presented

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Remember when they were telling us that we would catch the virus through our eyes? I remember a news story where a doctor said the the only possible way he could have contracted the virus when he got it was through his eyes.
Where did all that scare go to? Why didn't they have us scrambling to buy goggles.

edit on b000000312021-01-27T10:24:49-06:0010America/ChicagoWed, 27 Jan 2021 10:24:49 -06001000000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

It's not a missile launcher but a missile transporter.

Image source

ICBM transporter

Launch control center at Vandenberg Air Force Base, 1st Lt. Claire Waldo, 12th Missile Squadron missile combat.

Still, WTF would they need something like this at the inauguration for?

Makes one think that there are ICBM silos in Washington DC.... right?

That makes a certain amount of sense, but at the same time that would be totally insane. Because the presence of missile silos in DC would make the city a legitimate target for a strike by someone like the Soviet Union or China.

That's why the military put ICBM silos out in places like South Dakota. Because in the event of an all-out war, they would almost certainly get nuked, so they put them where civilian casualties would be minimized.
edit on 27-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

I think this strengthens the talk of a genuine threat on the day of inauguration, these wouldn't of been put there for show and I dont remember them being deployed for other inaugurations.

There would of been a substantial amount of red tape to get through to have them there and a good reason would of had to have been presented

They could only have been used in a counterstrike, ICBMs aren't defensive weapons.
This is very weird.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Honestly nothing surprises me anymore.

And to that tune.

Proud boys leader was a federal informant.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - "Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters."

Who didnt see that coming..

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

They could only have been used in a counterstrike, ICBMs aren't defensive weapons.
This is very weird.

Yeah, the more I look at it, those missiles would be too small to be ICBMs. Tomahawks, maybe? Perhaps there were ships or submarines near DC that were considered potential targets?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I didnt realise they were ICBM, last I'd heard they were patriot missiles. I must of missed that reveal somewhere, sorry.

Edit: that particular picture shows ICBM transporters but the DC pictures were mobile patriot missiles werent they?

I may have gotten mixed up.
edit on 27/1/2021 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Did anything ever come out on the letter Trump left for Biden?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Guyfriday

Honestly nothing surprises me anymore.

And to that tune.

Proud boys leader was a federal informant.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - "Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters."

Who didnt see that coming..

Proud Boys doesn't do anything except stand up to Antifa. And get called "white supremacists", even tho their leader is a Latino guy.

(But as we all learned from George Zimmerman, Latinos can be considered white if the narrative requires it.)
edit on 27-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I didnt realise they were ICBM, last I'd heard they were patriot missiles. I must of missed that reveal somewhere, sorry.

Yes, Patriot missiles would make sense. That is what is so strange about them having an ICBM loading trailer there. To load one, you need a silo to load it into. AFAIK, there are no silos around DC for obvious reasons. Silos are usually put in AF bases in remote areas of the country to allow for maximum security.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

This is very weird.

Yeah, the more I look at it, those missiles would be too small to be ICBMs. Tomahawks, maybe? Perhaps there were ships or submarines near DC that were considered potential targets?

We had someone post the photos of the very same trailer with an article about the system being tested in Minot, where they do have ICBMs.
Minuteman III missiles are 60 feet long, easily fit into a 70 foot trailer.
Minuteman III

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just some Symbolism curiosity
Kamala Harris's Sorority (mentioned pages back)
Alpha Kappa Alpha

AKA - not to be confused with the AKC lol

Note the handshake at the top

Appears the masonic influence is everywhere.

Note the bird is a "Dove"
Official mascot is the ivy leaf.
National flower is the Pink Tea Rose.
Greek translates into English as "Simplicity and Wisdom"
Some terms commonly associated with Alpha Kappa Alpha are: first and finest, Alpha women, 20 pearls, ivy, "mirror", skee-wee, AKAtude, pretty girls, lady.

Alpha Kappa Alpha

AKA - Trademark Details
“Twenty Pearls”: Refers to Founders and Incorporators

Kamala Harris's Pearls Hold a Deep Significance

Pearls are a symbol of her sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha, and she wears them as a symbol of solidarity with her sisters. “Family is my beloved Alpha Kappa Alpha,” she has said.

AKA was the first African-American Greek-letter sorority, and its founders are referred to as the “Twenty Pearls.” Pearls have long been the emblem of the sorority, and every new member is given a badge with 20 pearls.

Pearls have been tied to our notion of femininity since ancient times. In ancient Greece, the goddess Venus was said to have been born from the sea and was often depicted emerging from a clamshell. Over the ages, pearls have represented purity and virginity, and in modern times, a strand of pearls conveys that the wearer is dependable, ageless and measured.

List of Alpha Kappa Alpha sisters

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Rituals Aug 1977.

The significance of the Coat of Arms is found in the various symbols which taken together mean, through KKnowledge, Culture, Wisdom, Endurance and Justice, fostered by Sisterly Love, we extend service to all mankind.

Pink y finger gesture

"They Want Some Skee-Wee"

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I still haven't seen anything conclusive that this was near the capitol in DC.

Guess it could have been Andrews?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It seems like there is many strange things with the live cam... Yesterday maybe around 10/11 in the evening DC time
I saw what looked like a statue on the front porch a few meter to the right of the door, maybye closer to the staircase, It was "frosen" still, and I could not see the flag on the roof, the cam then paned to the right and I could very clearly see the flag on whatever building Is to the rigth of the withe house the live stream plays for I guess 2-3 min before It cuts off and you have to reload, and I reloaded right away, the "statue" was then gone and the flag was again to be seen on the roof.
Im sure It was "live" and not a frozen image cause I could see movement around elswhere and the flag on the building to the right was wawing nicely in the wind.. I cant tell you what's up, but It sure seems a bit strange...

SatNam
a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Looks like they do - I had no idea this was even a thing!! I guess they are now operational??

realnewsrightnow.com...

This obscure site is the only mention I could find of ICBM sites in DC, so take it with a grain of salt. All our other ICBMs are in North Dakota (Minot AFB), Wyoming (F.E. Warren AFB), and Montana (Malmstrom AFB).

Having missile silos also requires having a Missile Wing and the associated Air Force structure in place. I don't think they have any of that in DC or at Andrews AFB.
edit on 27-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Word to the wise - ANY "organic" right wing (or left wing) online movement is an FBI honeypot. Period.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Looks like they do - I had no idea this was even a thing!! I guess they are now operational??

realnewsrightnow.com...

Wow. Good find.
This seems crazy.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Made an update to my quoted post:

This obscure site is the only mention I could find of ICBM sites in DC, so take it with a grain of salt. All our other ICBMs are in North Dakota (Minot AFB), Wyoming (F.E. Warren AFB), and Montana (Malmstrom AFB).

Having missile silos also requires having a Missile Wing and the associated Air Force structure in place. I don't think they have any of that in DC or at Andrews AFB.

IDK man, seems kinda fishy to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sorr for me posting in all directions. Shame when posts on gab dont get enough discussion going on.

Can anyone tellme if these insignia's or lack thereof is significant or not?

gab.com...

There's a stark diffrence from Trump v Biden inauguration.

Back to lurking

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Lol. You are like innocent baby.

I happen to know as a fact that there are silos in heavily populated metropolitan areas

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join