It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ha, more 'free speech' rules which we know will only apply to Conservatives. Liberals will be able to continue to say anything they want with no restrictions.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Biden Administration going after the hard issues right out of the gate. Moving forward on Harriet Tubman on the 20. Since her entire existence is likely a fabrication, we do have to wonder what her views on the central banks would have been.

All faces on the "bills" = IOU's (debt notes) are people who favored or opposed the central bank control. Symbols matter, look at this images and consider the symbolism rooted in truth and not propaganda based mythology.

The more you know

Back to studying....

edit on Mon Jan 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm just curious. Does anyone think that Q was an operation by the trump administration to create diehard followers and eventually use them to raid the capital and convince members of the military to do a coup?

I'm wondering if that may explain all the wierdness surrounding the 6th of january and why the capital did so little to prepare and defend against attacks despite warnings by the FBI and others.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
FOI request for Tesla docs via FBI Vault

Vault

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just bumped into this FUTURE PROVES PAST:

POTUS TYPO tweet on May 25 2019 at 17:29:56:

North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Bidan a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?

The tweet was corrected from Bidan to Biden 00 03:02:12 later!

Conclusion: Kim Jong Un provided information for good guys to dig into Hunter and Pops' China dealings.

edit on 25-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"The emergence of mutants"

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yeah, its probably much more likely that the military has secretly taken over, and they're going to arrest everyone and re-install Trump as God Emperor.

Don't give me that chit. I have been here right along everyone else, for each and every thread. I have "trusted the plan" for 4 years. And look where that has gotten us. Joe Biden is President. The military is not coming to save us. The military is not used for things like that. You can think some Ranger battalion is coming to rescue you all the way until AOC hunts you down and throws you in a re-education camp.
edit on 25-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

www.youtube.com...

THIS DOES SHOW TAKE OFF AND EVENTUAL ARRIVAL, MAYBE rbsn, CAN/OR DO HAVE ATHE TIMES YOU WISH FOR.

SEE D.J.TRUMP wave to Supporters at 11.21

edit on 25-1-2021 by steaming because: slight addition

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Just because you've given up doesn't mean that everyone else has to follow your lead

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Just because you've given up doesn't mean that everyone else has to follow your lead

You're free to do whatever you want. I'm just talking like everyone else. You don't have to agree with me.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This to me sounds exactly like the warnings before 911, they did not care back then either so I sounds like a democrat stage to me that is

SatNam

a reply to: blueman12

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yeah, its probably much more likely that the military has secretly taken over, and they're going to arrest everyone and re-install Trump as God Emperor.

Your words, not mine. I'm just a dealer in information, bits and pieces of a puzzle, going back a very long time. And its just like art, the beauty, is in the "Eye" of the beholder.

As far as arresting all the bad guys, well, there have been way to many Revolutions that thought they were finished. But, a revolution is exactly that, revolving from good guys, to bad, to good, over and over. No, no thank you, no more revolutions. What we need, is a new Genesis.

Not every bad guy needs to be arrested. Just identified, monitored, and controlled.

Biden looks good today. The meds are really doing their job...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't agree with you. And I refuse to give up because I clearly understand the value of what I'll be losing if I do. You don't understand that until you get to the point where you feel like you have nothing left to lose but everything to gain

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Biden has reversed Trump's transgender military ban.

www.whitehouse.gov... -uniform/

What a revolting development this turned out to be.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And thats great. I'm with you. I'm going to #Resist my ass off for the next 4 years. But what I am seeing now are increasingly desperate and illogical grasps at rationalization of what is happening (not you in particular, but the movement as a whole).

At some point we are going to have to accept what has happened here. Trump is not going to swoop in like Gandalf the White Wizard in Lord of the Rings and save the day. Congressional Republicans are increasingly cucked by the day. This is just my personal opinion, but we are in for a long, dark ride and I am not particularly looking forward to it.

If we cannot accept dissenting viewpoints, even from our "own", then what the hell are we doing here?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I agree with that. Right now they are gaslighting the F out of us and we know that they are. They're ALL doing it. Is DJT part of the gaslighting? Who knows... maybe. That's why my contention has always been to trust yourself and only yourself. Rather than a plan. Since we're onto them...we know their tactics and we know they're full of # then we still have skin in this game. Once you become aware that you're being gaslighted then the gaslighting ceases to have power and no longer works. They're still trying to play out the charade and they look like fools doing it. They're going to have a very difficult time reigning us all in when their illusion completely falls apart

edit on 25-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Absolutely. 100% spot on.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Translating mainstream media code words into everyday English:

"Because Science" = "shut up and obey your rulers"
"Listen to *the* scientists" = "peasants should always obey" else censored.
"The science" = selling you a toxic product
"Settled science" = selling you a toxic product + gaslighting

This "planscamdemic" is by far the most ridiculous transparent psyop in history. If you cannot generate at least a modicum of curiosity or skepticism about the situation by now, over 10 months in, then you are basically an anchor on the human race, pulling it down into a genocidal abyss.

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join