It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Is the US military now 100% controlled by commander and chief Joe Biden yet?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
*Cough*

link
edit on 25-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Next week he plans to sign EO minimum wage of $15 an hour

He already signed it, but it is only applicable to federal employees. He has no authority to do this for private employers inside the States.

He can't raise the minimum wage by executive order. That would require a law be passed.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good Morning.

social.quodverum.com...@souldredge

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Does this matter?

Why georgia?

Maybe it's already been brought up...

STATEMENT OF ORGANIZATION-Patriot Party

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don't care what his accomplishments are, I'm more concerned about the quote below his photo.
What is your view on that given his military 'accomplishments'?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I just saw this morning that Trump has abandoned the idea of creating a new party. Not sure how reliable that info is though.

www.dailywire.com...
edit on 25-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
President calls for free trade, better global cooperation

Countries must cooperate more closely in fighting the challenges of the pandemic and climate change and in supporting a sustainable global economic recovery, Chinese President Xi Jinping said Monday in an address to the World Economic Forum.

/sarc

Cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is the US military now 100% controlled by commander and chief Joe Biden yet?

That is the question that everyone would like answered. Does the script require the Biden puppet to do apparently outrageous things for all to see and do his decisions actually make it to those he purports to command?
If this is part of the script, can certain things be dragged out so as not to immediately reverse any of the decisions that DJT made that would endanger lives?
Some are merely delays; the Keystone pipeline can be easily restarted, in a physical sense, after a hiatus. Troops going to the Middle East can be parked at a base and may actually be necessary as a critical mass force for complete withdrawal. Others are for show. The mask mandate only affects Feds and that is already in force; a show EO for those who think Biden is doing things. Minimum wage is another toothless EO and could only effect Feds and Federal contractors/suppliers of which there are already rules in place.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I see that now. Direct source is Maggie Haberman, but i'd like to hear it from Trump directly.

TRUMP HAS POLITICAL PLANS FOR 2022, ABANDONS IDEA OF CREATING THIRD POLITICAL PARTY: REPORT

“In last 24 hours, after floating through a few folks that he was considering creating a third-party as a way to keep Senate Rs in line ahead of impeachment, Trump has been talked out of that and is making clear to people he isn’t pursuing it,” NYT reporter Maggie Haberman wrote. “Trump has started to believe there are fewer votes to convict than there would have been if the vote had been held almost immediately after Jan. 6.”

The idea that starting a third political party would only fracture the republican party is a lie intended to kepp the duality alive. A third party, I believe, would also fracture the democrats as well. That is why they are scared to death of Trump going that route.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Dont know if this has been posted.

How many mock whitehouses are there? Isnt there a risk to national security by having all these full mockups of the place that is suppose to be one of the most secure places the world?

www.clintonfoundation.org...

So did Biden choose the same painting as Tom Kirkman (Designated survivor) or were they to lazy to switch before people took notice?

Wasnt designated survivor( mentioned before in the thread) filmed somewhere else than the clinton foundation whitehouse? Do they all have that same picture on the wall? The one that kinda looks like finger lake.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Doesnt need a new party if he's about to be reinstated, that's an interesting development.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
General flynn interview since december. Relevant info to this thread. Its only 3:30.

gab.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Netherlands is getting happier.

250 arrested in widespread riots caused by the imposition of a national curfew. (Even though the government has stepped down; apparently the parliament keeps on passing questionable laws)

Chief executive of the Dutch Police Association Koen Simmers told the Nieuwsuur television programme that the riots were the worst in 40 years and expressed concerns this was a sign of days or weeks of unrest to come.
(Source: Telegraph)

Image source: Telegraph

Cheers
edit on 25-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I just saw this morning that Trump has abandoned the idea of creating a new party. Not sure how reliable that info is though.

www.dailywire.com...

The Republican Party has already been mostly taken over by Patriots. It only remains to oust the treasonous leaders.

Expect to see a huge swath of the Republican congressional delegation lose their primary votes in 2022. Pretty much every Republican Senator except Ted Cruz and maybe Rand Paul is now radioactive, whether they realize it yet or not.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Prove that they exist.

Well how about you prove they don't exist?

You can't. Just as I can't prove they do.

I don't have physical evidence of Spirit realm. I can only use my words to share with you my own Spiritual experiences and communications with it.

If you really, REALLY want proof Spirit realm exists, if you're Truly serious about it, learn to meditate.
Learn about our natural sixth sense most have forgotten how to use, because we are purposely taught to close our minds to it.
It can be re-learned if you only open your heart and your mind.
There is tons of information out there, waiting for you.
You have a choice, to either know, or not to know.

Please understand, I am not trying to be unkind nor unhelpful, but it is you that must make the choice to look for the 'proof' you seek. It isn't possible to 'show' you evidence because Spirit communication is not a physical connection. My only evidence are my own experiences but it is not sufficient for those whose minds are already closed.

I do find it interesting that in the absence of/in support of physical evidence in any investigations, 1st hand witness testimonies of what one has seen/heard/done is accepted as Truth in a legal setting, court of law - if many people give the same testimonial evidence, the same story, well that's it there's your proof, your Honour. Next case.

In the particular and ongoing case of non-believers vs Spiritualists and psychics, all the witness testimonies are all lies lol.

This is what I was commenting on. Biden and his team didn't care if the inauguration was done in a traditional way. His supporters didn't care ether.
Only people that care about that are you guys. It was only pretend to those that worship symbolism. The rest of us think of it as a real inauguration.

Worship symbolism? lol. Understanding what symbolism is isn't 'worshipping' it. Symbolism contains hidden information/knowledge.
Proof? Look at all the different coats of arms belonging to different family names. Our physical eyes see just characters and designs and shapes and colours etc combined into an emblem. But when one understands the language of symbolism, one can learn of an entire family history and tradition contained within that coat of arms right back to its beginnings. Centuries of information and history contained in one symbol.
A bit like a folder icon on a computer device - it's just a square shape, a yellowish colour, that's it - but look underneath/inside it and find a plethora of other files and information that isn't on the folder icon. Hidden from view. All you have to do is make the choice to look inside and see it.

Traditional ceremonies/symbolism, they tell of history too, right back to its beginnings.
There is a reason why things are done a particular way and specific order and at definite times/dates etc. Much of the information originates so far back that we don't know the reasons nor understand the importance of it anymore. Which is why it was so easy to pull off a fake inauguration.
We are not taught the language of symbols and traditions/ceremonial symbolism nor the real reasons why such has always been so important and necessary in ceremonies - so much so that for hundreds of years they are performed to rigid order and timing.
Why all that effort and time and cost and preparation throughout generations if it has no meaning nor purpose?

None of that happened at Biden's 'inauguration' because it wasn't real. Everything about it was different. No traditional ceremonial symbolism of any kind = no meaning. Empty. Hollow. Faked.

edit on 25-1-2021 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

A recall campaign to oust California Gov. Gavin Newsom is nearing its required threshold to qualify for a statewide ballot.

Over the weekend, recall organizers said they have collected 1.2 million of the 1.5 million signatures needed by March 17 to qualify for a ballot.

www.foxnews.com...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Fireworks at the white house. From the comments in the youtube link you posted.

Whitehouse goes dark on the feed and then there are fireworks.

Is this the inauguration celebration fireworks? Timestamp doesnt seem to match that. Cant see any copcars like he's descrbing in th viseo.

Did Q ever say anything about "a rockets red glare.....the bombs bursting in air" ?

Soul

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Dog comms....HRC.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If, as mooted, the military manage an election re-run then there are implications, to Dominion voting systems, of a serious contender 3rd party:

a) If there are 2 parties then it's easy-ish to apply the multiplier...

1.24 x Dems votes,
0.76 x RNC votes,

...but even then it took deep state a number of hours to work out what ratio to apply and how many more physical votes to add/remove,

b) What do you do when there are 3 parties?

1.24 x Dens votes,
0.76 x RNC votes AND 0.76 Patriot votes?
0.50 x RNC votes AND 0.90 Patriot votes?

...it all depends on which of the two other parties are getting more votes?
...the software would need to be updated and would be 3x more complicated - leading to higher likelihood of mistakes and visibility?

Let's say that President Trump runs as Patriots and Dems need to create more ballots on top of the percentage manipulation.
They can't just create ONLY more Dem votes because it would stick out like a sore thumb! They'd need to create more RNC votes AND more DEM votes AND reduce Patriot votes, in a realistic pattern, across thousands of counties!

See how much more complicated it becomes to cheat?

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join