It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Patrick Swamp Leahy will preside over the shampeachment. 80years old, not a judge. Okay... He also votes. Okay...

The managers include. Swalwell, Castro and Lieu.

Castro uttered the most inexplicable PC line of the debates... he supports "trans reproductive JUSTICE" and then dropped the mic.

Lieu was ripped to shreds by Candace Owens in a hearing and is friends with the Meth-Killer Ed Buck. Shreds.

Swalwell needed a Chinese spy to get him his job and that other kind of job and thinks russia controls everything.

These three are beyond dumb, staggeringly awful choices. So we can assume a few things. Nancy chose them as sacrificial lambs, as no one would go near this and geniuses Schiff and Nadler flamed out in the last schampeachment. Or, as controlled opposition she put the most inept to flame out. Drunk? All three.

DJT - "I put Nancy as leader." DJT (on impeachment) "be careful what you wish for."

My dream. No one knows a thing before the day. The little children line up their papers and in walk 12 JAG's with reams of evidence of everything ever done. Senators don't leave until it has all been outed, they all watch in televised horror.

We can dream, as to dream is access imagination which is the root of all creation and manifestation.

Damn Cranky that is what a doorman wears in those fancy Hotels and Apartments. Are you sure that wasn't photo"chopped" by photoshop type software?

No idea, posted by Anon. But what cracks me up is Jill "I'm better then Melania" Biden is wearing a similar color outfit. Can't make this stuff up with Joe wearing his Purple NWO Allegiance Tie (and it isn't red/blue=unity tie lie).

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Wait till Trumps tax cuts are reversed...Boom!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Okay, I showed this pic to an ex military guy and he said he saw nothing unusual about the pic. A military overcoat like that with a white cravat or bib scarf would be acceptable, and his rank insignia would still be on the shoulder epaulets and hat.

But, of course, we can't see those, so we can't determine with sureness if it's fake or not.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think many easily forget what the fight is about. The United States versus THE UNITED STATES

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA

Take the oath.
Mission forward.
Q

This is about the constitution. What is at the very top of the constitution? You can't miss it...

The people.

Without the people, then it is meaningless. The US is one of the few places to have such a declaration. It is why it is viewed as one of the last vestiges of true freedom (despite 1873). If Q is about anything, it is about reminding people of that. Sometimes it bothers me, as an outsider that this isn't understood more.

What part of "we" do some not get?

I'll be straight here... it is hard to determine what Trump represents. But Q, if I am correct is about the removal of the 1873 financial slavery of "THE UNITED STATES". The corporation, not the country. We the people.

If you don't fight for it, then you get what you get. I often mention Tore, because I think she knows what is going down in many regards. I bring her up this time because she talks about the year of disappointment. Not in the way you're thinking, but in the sense of appointment and disappointment. The US is a tangled web of government and corporations. As the Houston Chronicle puts it...

Part of the reason that it is hard to disentangle all these entities is that they sometimes share offices and staff.

For example, in downtown Houston, the Midtown Redevelopment Authority/TIRZ and the Midtown Management District are co-located and often share staff. However, they perform different functions and have different boards.

The Downtown Management District and the Downtown Redevelopment Authority/TIRZ are co-located with Central Houston, a private business association that helped to hatch the other entities.

All this can be pretty confusing when all you want to do is call your City Council member to find out how something works.

LINK

Pretty confusing... and when people are purposefully confused, that is where the corruption happens.

I found this interesting comment at the following link- HERE

Elisha Prero, attorney at law 4/20/2009
In most - perhaps all - jurisdictions, it is not the case that "Since the business is still considered a legally viable entity, its officers, directors, and shareholders may be personally liable for the corporation, even if it is no longer doing business." The opposite is usually the case. So long as a corporation continues to exist, its officers, directors, and shareholders will generally NOT be liable for the corporation. If a corporation is dissolved, there is greater exposure. This is one reason that attorneys may recommend to their clients NOT to dissolve a corporation until they are pretty darn certain all the dust has settled. Also, it is frequently the case that is you simply do nothing (including not filing annual reports) that the secretary of state will dissolve your corporation for you with little adverse consequences.

What if the public were shareholders? Now, I'll be straight with you... I don't know the law about this, and I'm pretty sure such ideas are buried and barely talked about. But I do think that the people, probably have way WAY more power than they realised.

Interesting summary article with a bugs bunny cartoon

Speaking of Bugs Bunny and decoding... [D]uck season [R]abbit season. Left right. Blue Red.

Also, Vasa sent me a link to an interesting thread he started about the Strawman. If there is a route out of it all, it is somewhere in this mess of corporatism... and "We the people"

Vasas thread

It's becoming clear that this is increasingly on many peoples minds. Things worth thinking about.
I also think that all of this might explain this picture...

Sorry if this post is a little all over the place, but it isn't a clear picture.

Yours,
FINGER, SALAD (Corporate identity)
Saladfingers.

p.s. When it comes to trust... maybe it is the People Law And Narrative ? Just a guess. But I'm pretty much sure the P stands for People.
edit on 25-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: Justoneman

Just looks like the bottom guy is wearing an overcoat to me.

Normally you would be right. That is just not proper military dress overcoat ever. I mean ever. If you were a soldier you wouldn't know what to do if he were to bark orders. He is out of uniform essentially. I don't see rank nor medals. If that is the new uniform it appears unprofessional for how I was trained in ROTC.

It does seem like a movie no matter what really happens at the end. We could see the white hats win and keep breathing in the hopium waiting or just give up now and let them do what they will to our minds, bodies and jobs.

edit on 25-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Read paul sperrys recent tweets. Twitter has made his account harder to access. Probably gone soon.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Joe took Hunters advice on Taiwan last Friday.

Joe responded to Chinas aggression by not taking the bait...as Hunter suggested.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, can you give us a little hint what he's saying today...can't access it.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A Trump-era policy called the "Clean Network" has been removed from the State Department's website. The initiative aims to block Beijing from getting its hands on critical U-S data and network access.

Two more China policy-related sections were also removed.

08:40 State department archives page of Trump policy
09:39 State dept removes 'China Challenge' from website

failed Chinese vaccine spreading African Swine virus.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Question for anyone that cares to answer (probably no one since no one ever does) butttttttt...

Anyone else thinking Trump might run for Senate? He recently said he's focused on the 2022 midterms and not 2024. I think he should, and I would support it 100%. Senate is where the power lies.

The thing with Trump's new office of former President mentioned earlier opens several doors...
Bypassing social media to continue dialogue with patriots, endorsing patriots running for office, and bypassing mockingbird media engagements. FCC compliance with bells and whistles.

A ruthless movie critic...one which will soon host the majority of movie goers with real entertainment geared toward justice.

The best is yet to come!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I haven’t followed for a week. I had to get away from it for awhile.

Have we taken back the republic?

If DJT doesnt prove he won in Nov 2020, during his Senate trial, his political future is bleak...credibility nosedives.

The kangaroo Kourt will disavow any evidence presented. Our Constitution, is off the rails...

Most likely this and even if a victory, you know who's won't accept it. And TDS would be amplified.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Question for anyone that cares to answer (probably no one since no one ever does) butttttttt...

Anyone else thinking Trump might run for Senate? He recently said he's focused on the 2022 midterms and not 2024. I think he should, and I would support it 100%. Senate is where the power lies.

No, maybe his kids....It would be bad optics for him, looks like a demotion. I do wonder though if this election is proven to be fraudulent, and I believe it will be, should or would he remain the POTUS ?

I don't think so. The issue would reQuire a new election. The problem we often miss is the fraud extends to all votes cast for all on each ballot. They cannot separate POTUS from the others.

The reveal brings Chaos, which Brings down the House = no reps because they were all up for election. The only government folks that would remain would be those Senators not up for election = no government.

In order for a new vote to happen, everything must be in place and ready to go including paper ballots, ID, etc.

Yes, this makes perfect sense Cranky and maybe if it’s done well ( Election integrity renewed ) it really could be a unifying and healing way to move forward. A fresh start, an opportunity to get rid of all the swamp creatures who have shown their true colors on both sides. If the reveal is what we think it might be, it’s going to be shocking , painful and it’s not going to be one side or the other that feels screwed, people will commiserate around their common problem, a shadow, unelected government, with total disregard for our personal and national sovereignty. I hope, dream.

Would be heartbreaking, imo, to ever destroy the Capitol or Whitehouse, but I do really like the idea that congress no longer conducts business in DC. Reps need to live and work in their states, maybe if they didn’t need to have two houses and have to commute, they wouldn’t be so tempted to take bribes !
Seriously though, too much lobbying and centralized pockets of corruption. Heck, maybe they would even have time to read things before they voted !

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Reps should have no ability to trade stocks and live at the income level of their lowest earning constituents.

If you want someone that knows their people....this would be a good start.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

The senate has people in uniform representing tax payers presumably taking notes on the precedings making certain the Constitution is being followed this time around...

Twitter removing critical items to suit the narrative is self evident to anyone privy to said actions. "Go home in peace"

If that fact is not addressed, I as a citizen tax payer require apprehension/incarceration of complainants withholding exculpatory evidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
@ezra_ghost just suspended from Twit.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If DJT doesnt prove he won in Nov 2020, during his Senate trial, his political future is bleak...credibility nosedives.

Maybe this is how they get to present the election evidence to the world. It will be a highly watched fake impeachment.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

The thing with Trump's new office of former President mentioned earlier opens several doors...
Bypassing social media to continue dialogue with patriots, endorsing patriots running for office, and bypassing mockingbird media engagements. FCC compliance with bells and whistles.

A ruthless movie critic...one which will soon host the majority of movie goers with real entertainment geared toward justice.

The best is yet to come!

Lol I haven't read the thread in a few, so the office of former president is new to me. He officially made his own platform. What that platform needs is a way to film those events, rallies, whatever, and make them available to the people who can't be there. Wonder if there will be a website? And app would probably be better..

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: saladfingers123456
DM for you

Replied cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

The kangaroo Kourt will disavow any evidence presented. Our Constitution, is off the rails...

Most likely this and even if a victory, you know who's won't accept it. And TDS would be amplified.

Nothing at all would be good enough for them. They are the ultimate of the animal kingdom. If they refuse to fit into a respectful, law abiding society then they should be treated as the animals they are. There are few options.

When I was a kid it was absolutely acceptable, to shoot looters........

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join