It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

I havent seen that particual phrasing in a Q drop No. I Could be mistaken though. If the timestamp in that video is correct. No fireworks have been reported in the last 2 days it seems.

Is it possible thes are the fireworks from joe's inauguration if the timestamp is manipulated?

The white house looks like its deserted in the livefeeds.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25732333]RelS
b) What do you do when there are 3 parties?

A Three Body Problem in voting. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson
Reading your post brought Frank Luntz to mind.
He made a mockup of the Oval Office in his house, looks like the real thing.
For some reason he even has a replica of Monica Lewinsky blue dress hanging in the bathroom......
Weird dude.
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sams Video, plus another pic. How is any of this normal? How is this vibe celebratory? Not sure what to make of the fireworks at all.

Q Sky Event 12 posts with "SKY" in them.

edit on 25-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Re Flynn's concentration on 30 more days from Dec 31st...

There is a POTUS tweet that I don't have to hand, touting an interview he did, with George Stephanopolous, called:

"President Trump: 30 hours"

Here's Part 1 but I'm sure someone can get hold of the full video:

Apparently it's in this video that he says he has unlimited power under Article 2.

I'm wondering if it ties in to Done in 30?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The fortunes of the 10 richest people rose by $540bn since March 2020, while between 200 million and 500 million more people were living in poverty in 2020... According to a new inequality report from Oxfam International released today on the first day of WEF Davos agenda, found it took just 9 months for the 1000 richest people in the world to recoup their COVID-19 losses. But it could be 10 years before the world's poorest recover.

Gabriela Bucher, Executive Director of Oxfam International, said:

"We stand to witness the greatest rise in inequality since records began. The deep divide between the rich and poor is proving as deadly as the virus.”

“Rigged economies are funnelling wealth to a rich elite who are riding out the pandemic in luxury, while those on the frontline of the pandemic —shop assistants, healthcare workers, and market vendors— are struggling to pay the bills and put food on the table.

“Women and marginalized racial and ethnic groups are bearing the brunt of this crisis. They are more likely to be pushed into poverty, more likely to go hungry, and more likely to be excluded from healthcare.”

Worthy thread on this crisis: @Dr. Steven W. Thrasher

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Is the US military now 100% controlled by commander and chief Joe Biden yet?

I'm not in a position to "know" the answer to that, but there are many indicators to suggest at the very least, something is up.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm not good at deciphering these 'drops', but the one you have in your post intrigued me.
It also mentions
#1 Study the EO's............the funny signatures?
#2 Follow the 'pen'..........Biden had a tray of them on the desk..but no 'red button'.
#3 EO's post 'pen' pics...... What EO's have been signed since the initial ones we saw Biden sign?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I don't care what his accomplishments are, I'm more concerned about the quote below his photo.
What is your view on that given his military 'accomplishments'?

Rainbows
Jane
Not knowing him personally, which is a must in order to judge, it would be a rush to judgment in assigning a context to those words. On the face of it, it definitely sounds damning...

But the again, there are many two faced people in government. It only takes time...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust
Is the US military now 100% controlled by commander and chief Joe Biden yet?

I'm not in a position to "know" the answer to that, but there are many indicators to suggest at the very least, something is up.

Thank you. Last I heard, Joe Biden was still not receiving full intelligence briefings. Could just be a rumor based on wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

IDK, I have a lot of friends on active duty, and a family member who recently retired after 30 years, reaching the highest enlisted rank possible, and I have not heard anything to confirm anything like this. Everything I've heard tells me that Biden is the new Commander in Chief. Period.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The WH live video still looks dead as a doornail. No movement at all except what appears to be a crew maybe dismantling the stage/riser thingy?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm not good at deciphering these 'drops', but the one you have in your post intrigued me.
It also mentions
#1 Study the EO's............the funny signatures?
#2 Follow the 'pen'..........Biden had a tray of them on the desk..but no 'red button'.
#3 EO's post 'pen' pics...... What EO's have been signed since the initial ones we saw Biden sign?

Rainbows
Jane

That's exactly how it is done.

For some the drops are just words. For others a linear 3d map. For others a living map that is subject to change as the reality changes. News unlocks map would mean the reality reflected in the "news" tells one where they are. Maybe we now follow the clues with JOE in mind, and not DJT.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
‘Dark Money’ Helped Pave Joe Biden’s Path to the White House | Alternate link

President Joe Biden benefited from a record-breaking amount of donations from anonymous donors to outside groups backing him, meaning the public will never have a full accounting of who helped him win the White House.

Biden’s winning campaign was backed by $145 million in so-called dark money donations, a type of fundraising Democrats have decried for years. Those fundraising streams augmented Biden’s $1.5 billion haul, in itself a record for a challenger to an incumbent president.

That amount of dark money dwarfs the $28.4 million spent on behalf of his rival, former President Donald Trump.

They know it's wrong & corrupted but they went and did it anyhow because muh, Trump.

See VPOTUS Wallace's 1944 "The Danger Of American Fascism"

A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends. The supreme god of a fascist, to which his ends are directed, may be money or power; may be a race or a class; may be a military, clique or an economic group; or may be a culture, religion, or a political party.

The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information. With a fascist the problem is never how best to present the truth to the public but how best to use the news to deceive the public into giving the fascist and his group more money or more power.

Fascism is a worldwide disease. Its greatest threat to the United States will come after the war, either via Latin America or within the United States itself.

Prophetic Op-ed from our past.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
DM for you

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
*Cough*

link

Is the first quotation mark usually like that or is it reversed?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It depends on the font.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
*Cough*

link

Is the first quotation mark usually like that or is it reversed?

Reminder: 11.1 is the first chapter of the military occupation manual.

Reminder, Q "Military is the only way."

What do we hope for?

What can we not see... at this moment....?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

IDK, I have a lot of friends on active duty, and a family member who recently retired after 30 years, reaching the highest enlisted rank possible, and I have not heard anything to confirm anything like this. Everything I've heard tells me that Biden is the new Commander in Chief. Period.

My goodness, your right. There is no compartmentalization in the military, everyone knows everyone's business. They all run to their wives and in laws and spill their guts. There are no classified subjects because everyone shares them. And some, share them for a price.....

A couple more loads of toilet paper heading south. Its all just rumors, hearsay, and innuendoes. And that, you can take to the bank lol lol

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join