It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Question for anyone that cares to answer (probably no one since no one ever does) butttttttt...

Anyone else thinking Trump might run for Senate? He recently said he's focused on the 2022 midterms and not 2024. I think he should, and I would support it 100%. Senate is where the power lies.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Take a look around on say ........... RT.News..............and see how D.J.T is at present doing his best to halt the said oncoming impeachment. Don't even try to mention the Original and how such proved to be Nonsense. This time, wait until Monday, and see - perhaps - just what they are trying to do, This is going to be a real problem once they get such rolling. No more to say............yet..But let us at least hope, as we did prior to a said Election ??

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm voting no way!!
Trump has an ego (even thought it seems to have mellowed a bit).
He's a top dog kinda guy..no chance he's gonna be running around the kennel with the rest of the pack.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Patrick Swamp Leahy will preside over the shampeachment. 80years old, not a judge. Okay... He also votes. Okay...

The managers include. Swalwell, Castro and Lieu.

Castro uttered the most inexplicable PC line of the debates... he supports "trans reproductive JUSTICE" and then dropped the mic.

Lieu was ripped to shreds by Candace Owens in a hearing and is friends with the Meth-Killer Ed Buck. Shreds.

Swalwell needed a Chinese spy to get him his job and that other kind of job and thinks russia controls everything.

These three are beyond dumb, staggeringly awful choices. So we can assume a few things. Nancy chose them as sacrificial lambs, as no one would go near this and geniuses Schiff and Nadler flamed out in the last schampeachment. Or, as controlled opposition she put the most inept to flame out. Drunk? All three.

DJT - "I put Nancy as leader." DJT (on impeachment) "be careful what you wish for."

My dream. No one knows a thing before the day. The little children line up their papers and in walk 12 JAG's with reams of evidence of everything ever done. Senators don't leave until it has all been outed, they all watch in televised horror.

We can dream, as to dream is access imagination which is the root of all creation and manifestation.

edit on 25-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No, I do not think he will run for Senate. He may advocate for Senate candidates and even campaign for them, but, imho, he would never consider the Senate for himself. Why would he?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Question for anyone that cares to answer (probably no one since no one ever does) butttttttt...

Anyone else thinking Trump might run for Senate? He recently said he's focused on the 2022 midterms and not 2024. I think he should, and I would support it 100%. Senate is where the power lies.

No, maybe his kids....It would be bad optics for him, looks like a demotion. I do wonder though if this election is proven to be fraudulent, and I believe it will be, should or would he remain the POTUS ?
edit on 25-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I haven’t followed for a week. I had to get away from it for awhile.

Have we taken back the republic?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah. I don’t think former POTUS’s downgrade that much a run for Senate. Much more likely he plays the “hidden hand” and runs things behind the scenes.

link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

No, maybe his kids....It would be bad optics for him, looks like a demotion. I do wonder though if this election is proven to be fraudulent, and I believe it will be, should or would he remain the POTUS ?

I don't think so. The issue would reQuire a new election. The problem we often miss is the fraud extends to all votes cast for all on each ballot. They cannot separate POTUS from the others.

The reveal brings Chaos, which Brings down the House = no reps because they were all up for election. The only government folks that would remain would be those Senators not up for election = no government.

In order for a new vote to happen, everything must be in place and ready to go including paper ballots, ID, etc.

link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yep. Just wait and see what happens tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I HAVE A THEORY

Instead of blowing it up ... what if ...

Turn it into a prison!

A holding prison as we go through all of the trials.

At the end, turn it all into a museum.

Prisons need fencing and guards.

P

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Howdy,

I replied to Imagoat, simply because requested such. As far as I can see is how the so called Media, spent nearly 4 years reporting nothing more than what had been said ref; the Original 'Impeachment'. As far as I know the said Impeachment can only be brought toward a standing President, again ref; the Constituency. The person supposed to be Judge in such , is also sounding like the Jory. So is this likely to rebounce early, or are All members of the Public waiting for a further Time waster to start ???

In the background and rarely mentioned there is a second Global Debate slowly framing up to go off like a brand new vocal Volcano. ---NWO ---- in which case each and every country is supposed to remain indoors, watch the Telly and hear a spelt out new series of 'From today onwards you Will'.......

The whole argument is now a sort of Walt Disney WW3. A sort of war in which multiple stunts seem to be explained, whilst exactley the opposite slides into place.

This time no one can click such and provide a True, Factual, Result. Back to the Popcorn Fiesta , says I.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Original Joe on the NWO...

How I Learned To Love The New World Order – Joe Biden, 1992

.... The maverick is China, which persists in hawking sensitive weapons and technology to the likes of Syria, Iran, Libya, Algeria and Pakistan — even while pledging otherwise.

The Senate has tried to force China’s leaders to choose between Third World arms sales (1991 profits of $500 million) and open trade with the U.S. (a $12.5 billion annual Chinese surplus). Even though we have convincing intelligence that China’s leaders fear the use of this leverage, the president inexplicably refuses to challenge Beijing.

In fairness, he's a habitual plagiarizer so these views are really unlikely to be his.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
I'm voting no way!!
Trump has an ego (even thought it seems to have mellowed a bit).
He's a top dog kinda guy..no chance he's gonna be running around the kennel with the rest of the pack.

Trumps ego is one of the reasons I think he will. Senate has the power, not POTUS. POTUS has their EO's and whatnot but the Senate can override. The true power of this country when it comes to legislation = Senate. POTUS is military -- commander in chief, and that's their role. Just like VP = president of Senate.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Imagine a scenario where say.. Don Jr runs for POTUS and gets elected, and Daddy Trump gets into Senate, or even multiple Trump's in Senate. I could see Ivanka running and winning. I could very much see Jr running -- not as a republican -- and winning off of Sr's momentum and movement/supporters. Bigger than we can imagine?

Imagine how bad the left would sh*t themselves if there were a Trump in congress, Senate, and POTUS. Hilarious to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

An infinity of universes each with its own strange stories. A future where they have space suits with chastity belts. A planet where they have a new thrill - but will it ever replace sex? A good government must work - but, what happens if it works too well? The phobias of today translated into the fears of tomorrow. An alien culture who didn't want to change Earth; they just wanted to use it.

The Worlds of Frank Herbert

New revised edition for 2021...🤪🍄

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

If DJT doesnt prove he won in Nov 2020, during his Senate trial, his political future is bleak...credibility nosedives.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Patrick Swamp Leahy will preside over the shampeachment. 80years old, not a judge. Okay... He also votes. Okay...

The managers include. Swalwell, Castro and Lieu.

Castro uttered the most inexplicable PC line of the debates... he supports "trans reproductive JUSTICE" and then dropped the mic.

Lieu was ripped to shreds by Candace Owens in a hearing and is friends with the Meth-Killer Ed Buck. Shreds.

Swalwell needed a Chinese spy to get him his job and that other kind of job and thinks russia controls everything.

These three are beyond dumb, staggeringly awful choices. So we can assume a few things. Nancy chose them as sacrificial lambs, as no one would go near this and geniuses Schiff and Nadler flamed out in the last schampeachment. Or, as controlled opposition she put the most inept to flame out. Drunk? All three.

DJT - "I put Nancy as leader." DJT (on impeachment) "be careful what you wish for."

My dream. No one knows a thing before the day. The little children line up their papers and in walk 12 JAG's with reams of evidence of everything ever done. Senators don't leave until it has all been outed, they all watch in televised horror.

We can dream, as to dream is access imagination which is the root of all creation and manifestation.

Damn Cranky that is what a doorman wears in those fancy Hotels and Apartments. Are you sure that wasn't photo"chopped" by photoshop type software?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PurpleFox

If DJT doesnt prove he won in Nov 2020, during his Senate trial, his political future is bleak...credibility nosedives.

The kangaroo Kourt will disavow any evidence presented. Our Constitution, is off the rails...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Just looks like the bottom guy is wearing an overcoat to me.

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join