It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I was in the Army years ago, and I can confirm that saluting is initiated by whoever is junior in rank. For example - all enlisted personnel salute an officer and then the officer salutes back. Any junior officer salutes a senior officer and then the senior officer salutes back. The President, being the commander in chief, is saluted first by anyone in the military before he (or she) salutes back.

At least that was the tradition when I was in from December 1983 to December 1986.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky,

Thinking through the possible reasons that President Trump and the military would PLAN for Biden to be POTUS...

It occurs to me that Obama had to pay off foreign deep state, in his last days in office, when Hillary lost.

It seems obvious that those same deep state players would now hold markers with Biden and Harris too, after bank rolling their campaign.

What happens when deep state realise that it is no longer enough to win an election to get your markers paid back? That you have to fully control the military too?

What happens to Biden when, even as POTUS, he cannot repay his markers? I'd guess he'll be avoiding Dallas!

There are probably 81 million reasons why.

One is it just smoked out those in the world that have been waiting for DJT to leave.

Another if course is to demonstrate who he/they really are for those who can't bothered to read and probably get the last 20 precent of the military who were not on board.

Another is to buy time, WW events are complicated.

Another is EVERYTHING falls on Joe now, "never interrupt the enemy..." It sort of that thing one does with kids "okay smarty, you do it...."

Another is this potential fun. Durham and Wray take center stage, putting it on Joe to fire them to hide his own criminal history or Joe eats it all. Oddly, the appointments of many of the DS goons by Joe's team now puts them in treason world, they accepted the jobs [knowingly] as ignorance of election fraud is not an excuse.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

You knew there was something fishy given all your other posts...now you have found the right fish and landed it! Good catch there lady!
Now to combine that with what Xuenchen said.....if there is indeed a Power of Attorney …that would have to be logged with a court for it to take effect correct? It is like that in UK.
Second....he's therefore not of 'sound mind and body' and relinquished all his own powers to manage his own affairs which would immediately nullify him from being POTUS....SURELY?????
ETA.....IF Jill has POA, she has to sign in her name

Interestingly, every time Sky news mentioned Jill they were at pains almost to over emphasis the Dr title.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm11America/ChicagoSunday2021-01-24T13:07:16-06:0001America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: ETA

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Unrest in Biden's Amerikkka.

Look at the delusional comments. Astounding.

twitter.com...

Would be nice to have a better camera angle. Couldn't see what may have happened to justify it. Was he being attacked?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

edit on 1/24/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: nm

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Screen caps.

Bigger

Subtle - note the tussled hair.

1 cut in the DJT oath, only the two primaries: DJT and Roberts.

5 in 2012, but no shenanigans.

0 in 2001.

Worth catching the past ones for a "vibe" comparison. Rather revealing for some.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All 21% live in the DC swamp.

twitter.com...

Breaking: screencap of all 30 of Biden's executive orders was just released...

Commie News Network

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you! I’m afraid they’ll end up pulling a 25th Amendment to remove Joe and install Kamala as the president.😖

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Not if she was in on it

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
While everybody focused on her shoes, this was missed.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wonder what the cost differential is on that and Bernie's mittens? 🤪😂

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wonder what the cost differential is on that and Bernie's mittens? 🤪😂

About two unicorns.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

UK - Parliament Closed

USA White House Closed

The Next UP and Open, will be the Newly Built City of Kazakhstan. They have a building looks a bit like the White House, plus a lrge pyramid shaped Building, in there is One large Hand gadgett, hand signs one in or out, and above is where the New Round Table can be found.
Start going down and see how many floors, therefore diffent happenings are. The ground floor is a Large Opera Hall, continue down till basement level is reached.

Kazakhstan - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Maria B is wearing an American Flag pin on the right side of her jacket today, normally people wear pins and broaches on the left side, wonder if that means anything ? Interesting segment on Durham probe too.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes Sir, Heard two Farewell speeches, President Trump and First Lady, listened to several Reporters who spoke with Citizens, saw Beautiful plane take off, and eventually waited - Seen from Florida, for POTUS & Family, to arrive. They - it was said - wanted to so view the many lines of waiting supporters that the Plane did a circular flight , then re-approached the nearby airport. Eventually a Convoy of Police motor biskes, cars etc plus the Security Beast's drive through slowly. The POTUS smiling and waving to his many WELCOME HOME supporters. Saw all that and knowingly skipped the Biden paantomime.

Yesterday - on Facebook - heard President TRUMP, speak again with journalist and heard him promise Supporters How he and His team, were now considering a New Approach...........So standby.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PM B.Johnson, spoke on BBC recently - to the public - saying 'All will be better, much better, by Easter'.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So, Biden says: "I don't know what I'm signing"...then one of his handlers says: "Sign it anyway!"
Joe obediently signs it.

VIDEO:

HOT MIC: Biden Says 'I Don't Know What I'm Signing,' Signs Executive Order Anyway

nationalfile.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Next week he plans to sign EO minimum wage of $15 an hour

He already signed it, but it is only applicable to federal employees. He has no authority to do this for private employers inside the States.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

PS I did mention that day , '17 Flags'.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: panoz77

I was in the Army years ago, and I can confirm that saluting is initiated by whoever is junior in rank. For example - all enlisted personnel salute an officer and then the officer salutes back. Any junior officer salutes a senior officer and then the senior officer salutes back. The President, being the commander in chief, is saluted first by anyone in the military before he (or she) salutes back.

At least that was the tradition when I was in from December 1983 to December 1986.

OK, so the marines did not salute Biden at Capitol Hill because he was not POTUS yet, there were no marines at the White House doors when they entered.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join