It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: texasgirl
Why do you ask? Do you think someone other than the real Biden has signed?

They don’t match. I’m trying to load pics but my phone won’t let me so I’m trying to find another way to post them.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Okay, I found something on Gab:

www.gab.com...

I looked at other signatures online and compared them, also. The EOs appear to be signed by Jill, not Joe.

Go ahead and research for yourselves.
edit on 24-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

It seems like any and all laws have become a formality at this point

I agree, Dashen. Who thought 2021 would be even crazier than last year?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

www.gab.com...

I looked at other signatures online and compared them, also. The EOs appear to be signed by Jill, not Joe.

Example here as well.

Cheers
edit on 24-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yes there is that for sure but also states like NY which require business owners to provide all kinds of healthcare Plus paid sick leave plus maternity leave, plus a host of other crap even if they have as few as 5 employees. Many restaurants have flipped to take-out only, reducing their payroll but that will only keep their heads above water for so long. My dad sold his entire business back in 2019 and thanks his lucky stars everyday! The only thing he lost out on was his $25K Alaska excursion in 2020.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I looked at it and the signatures don't match. Maybe that is the sig of his double. What makes you think it is Jill's?
Everything is just in our face now and thee are only rules for us. Sigh.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

21 Q drops with "movie"

Oct 21 2020 13:24:23 (EST)

10212020 = anagram of 01-20-2021

Three movies. Joe's proclivity for children is legendary (google for pics). Joe's involvement in FISA is legendary (search threads). Joe's connection to the guardians (supreme court etc.) is legendary.

People kill people.
You are watching a movie.
They want you WEAK.
SLAVE.
SHEEP.
DISTRACTION.
Q

"SHEEP" = Dolly = Clone-bots = Actors

Gematria for "January twenty twenty one"

Aliens Created Doppelgänger Twins Of All The Elect
Is It Impossible Considering Your Heritage

Bonus for those who know (mirror): The Truth About Two Thousand And Twelve

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Glad to hear you have found a possibly 'Temporary' way to relieve the pains caused by sciatica. However the size of the Nerve / s that eventually cause serious problems , so happens as one grows older and Bones plus tissue between such starts to weaken. That does, like it or not, require Surgery . The size and everyday service such is made to do can also , well , better still read the following;

-sciatica-pain-medical-emergency
www.spine-health.com...

Saw such operations when I worked in Hospital operating theatres years back.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

www.gab.com...

Example here as well.

Cheers

I hate to ask you this favor but can you post Jill’s signatures, too? They look more like what’s on the EOs.

Thank you!😘

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well the Military are not backing down. Space Force must remain strong because they are identifying China and Russia ramp up of Anti satellite weaponry. He emphasizes the need to educate the American public. If they cut the U.S. out of the space domain we will be defenseless.
www.defense.gov...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

www.gab.com...

Example here as well.

Cheers

I hate to ask you this favor but can you post Jill’s signatures, too? They look more like what’s on the EOs.

Thank you!😘

This example from wikimedia.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Can you post a pic of the snowmen, Rel?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Interesting commentary

Well, if it isn't empty is sure vibes it. That is not a high energy place either way. If Joe is under threat, I'd figure the place would be buzzing with both security 24/7 and folks looking to demonstrate their vibrational presence.

The vibrancy of the DJT residency is not there for sure.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Makes you wonder if the extreme costs of the cleaning bills were to actually move items out and get ready for demolition.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

www.gab.com...

Example here as well.

Cheers

Thank you!😘

This example from wikimedia.

Cheers

Thank you! As you can see, the B is one pen stroke. She’s trying to sign the way Joe would but the EO looks more like hers.

Joe uses 2 pen strokes on the letter B. I personally believe that’s her signature and not his.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

dashen, I've been mulling over #1602 The game is over when the public knows.

It seems to me that this must mean When the public realises Biden cannot command the military?

It only needs a couple of examples where Biden CANNOT execute military power and the public will realise he is unable to perform his role of Commander-in-Chief... GAME OVER for him?

I think we're about to get the first example with China's Taiwan encroachment?

Here's #1602

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 079dd1 No.1925332 📁
Jun 27 2018 11:45:55 (EST)

Anonymous ID: f7e6dc No.1925226 📁
Jun 27 2018 11:32:45 (EST)
IMG_2222.PNG

This tweet struck me as odd.. almost as if it were a marker of sorts

>>1925226
If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.

The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.
We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.

IN GOD WE TRUST.
Q

I think RED WAVE. WHITE SQUALL. may refer to Battle of Yorkstown, where:

General Cornwallis, for his part, had been holding out hope that promised reinforcements would arrive. But when it became clear that his troops couldn’t hold out that long, he attempted to send them across the river to try to break out on the other side. However, after the first group got across, a squall prevented further crossings.

Surrender

Realizing his position was hopeless without reinforcements, Cornwallis capitulated
on October 17. On the 18th, the two sides negotiated the terms of the surrender, which formally occurred on the 19th.

We were given the clue from Lin Wood, I think, that Biden "capitulate" rather than "concede"?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is that building in front a permanent one or was it the one put up for the unauguration? (no spelling mistake
)

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm112America/ChicagoSunday2021-01-24T12:14:30-06:0012America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Instagram Is Forcing Users to Follow Biden White House Account So That It’s Not So Pathetic Even When Users Repeatedly Un-Follow the Page

Instagram is forcing users to follow the Joe Biden White House account because the page had less than a million followers.

Jan 20, 2021, 11pm EST:

Currently:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have been thinking about the video of the soldiers turning their backs to the Biden motorcade and the Marines did not salute when he walked into the White House that combined with the fact that he was inaugurated early before the correct time I and that the Secret Service box is missing from his desk perhaps adds up to the fact that he is not really the president after all and being puppeteered by a military junta.
Generally I thought if a soldier a group of soldiers were disrespectful to the commander in chief like that they would be up for a court-martial.

What if the military coup actually happen and they're using Joe as a puppet to maintain order
edit on 1 24 2021 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Too late mate... it's already dark here and the snowmen are half melted!

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join