It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I wonder if he is telling Lloyd Austin, "You're not black."

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Okay, I found something on Gab:

www.gab.com...

I looked at other signatures online and compared them, also. The EOs appear to be signed by Jill, not Joe.

Go ahead and research for yourselves.

Example here as well.

Cheers

I hate to ask you this favor but can you post Jill’s signatures, too? They look more like what’s on the EOs.

Thank you!😘

This example from wikimedia.

Cheers

It appears Joe Biden has adopted his full name "Joseph Robinette Biden Jr" signature. /=J, R= Robinette, Biden jr

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This Behind The Scenes Clip demonstrates so much about the fake reality construct created by framing, editing, music, and commentary as most people see the world through a fabricated image.

Again, notice the absolutely DEAD vibe. The lack of life is shocking given 81mm voted, supported, loved, cherished the arrival this team of saviors. I'll tell you right now, find a still remaining DJT flag (TAT?) in a yard and you'll see it reflecting more energy (the collective) then this mess.

Weather seems nice.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have a question:

If someone were to forge a signature on an Executive Order (say, Jill Biden) does that make the EO invalid?

Might depend on who has legal "power of attorney" 😧

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What is the military coup actually happen and they're using Joe as a puppet to maintain order

Using Joe Biden to maintain order...is like using the village idiot to be your air traffic controller.

link   
More repercussions for Biden EO canceling the Keystone Pipeline. Alberta wants billions in compensation for money invested to build the pipeline up to this point. Hasty decisions have consequences. The speed of EO's without thought, just impulse,impacts not just us but also our business partners.
nationalpost.com...

link   
More comparisons between Sleepy J. & Jill's signatures

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I have a question:

If someone were to forge a signature on an Executive Order (say, Jill Biden) does that make the EO invalid?

Xue for the win. Yikes, Joe's mental health was so compromised ("I don't know what I am signing") that the "doctor" is now in charge. Egads, bad to even worse...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A serious question for everyone. Can we fire Biden/Harris and team?
They are not fit for office, are performing very, very poorly and are not representing we the people. That is in addition to the ballet fraud that took place. I honestly do not know who they are representing but what they are doing is not going in a positive direction. We are not even one week into their administration and just look at the mess.
At the state level people make up recall petitions so that a new election can be held. Can we do that?
Even if we hold another election we have zero confidence in the integrity.
Is the only way the Military? When will they get to the point and say "That's it...done".

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky,

Thinking through the possible reasons that President Trump and the military would PLAN for Biden to be POTUS...

It occurs to me that Obama had to pay off foreign deep state, in his last days in office, when Hillary lost.

It seems obvious that those same deep state players would now hold markers with Biden and Harris too, after bank rolling their campaign.

What happens when deep state realise that it is no longer enough to win an election to get your markers paid back? That you have to fully control the military too?

What happens to Biden when, even as POTUS, he cannot repay his markers? I'd guess he'll be avoiding Dallas!

edit on 24-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: xuenchen

I have a question:

Xue for the win. Yikes, Joe's mental health was so compromised ("I don't know what I am signing") that the "doctor" is now in charge. Egads, bad to even worse...

Well, certainly adds another layer to “ follow the wives “

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I have been thinking about the video of the soldiers turning their backs to the Biden motorcade and the Marines did not salute when he walked into the White House that combined with the fact that he was inaugurated early before the correct time I and that the Secret Service box is missing from his desk perhaps adds up to the fact that he is not really the president after all and being puppeteered by a military junta.
Generally I thought if a soldier a group of soldiers were disrespectful to the commander in chief like that they would be up for a court-martial.

What is the military coup actually happen and they're using Joe as a puppet to maintain order

Do marines salute to POTUS first or as a response to POTUS saluting to them? Need to find some Trump footage of getting on to the chopper or AF1.

Looks to me like the marines salute POTUS.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You gotta give the people what they want

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, let's try another angle...

In the military, can a Commanding Officer be removed from his command for:
a) Incapacity,
b) Treason,
c) Failure to follow laws of the military?

Does that apply to the Commander-in-Chief too?

edit on 24-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakashima
More comparisons between Sleepy J. & Jill's signatures

Yes! Do you see how he ALWAYS signs his Bs with two pen strokes. They don’t connect. And how Jill signs hers as one full B pen stroke.

We’ve been conned yet again.😡

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Speaking to a friend about the Inauguration she told me it was the best she had ever watched. The optics were so much better than when the crowds are present.The music, the stars and entertainment. I continue to be speechless.
This is on the heels of her telling me that they were not voting for Biden but for the administration and that he was not relevant, he was only a figure head. I still challenged her as to why much more competent Dem candidates were by passed. It doesn't matter because the party knows best.
She is now eagerly waiting for the electoral college system to be removed so that the popular vote takes priority and of course sorting out the Supreme Court.
Now much of the country will be disenfranchised and their votes will mean nothing. But maybe our votes never meant anything all along. Have I got that right?
The train has left the platform and is gaining speed. I hope it runs right off the tracks soon Cranky.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone watched Trump departing for Florida on Jan 20th but the song used was classic Trump!! The song choice & AF One sequence was a Trump farewell 10+!! The glint of light off the wing @ 1:37 was touching.
Trump leaves Washington on Air Force One for last time of presidency:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Rel I don't know. I would imagine Treason would be at the top of the list but then that would be the military that would have to act. I guess at this point Military is the only way and has Biden committed provable treason?
I know Ku says they have it all. I am just dismayed at what is happening.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Shenanigans. Joe's crew changing his designation. web.archive.org...://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I had satellite internet a few years ago. It was dreadful. The latency makes it impossible to do any modern gaming or anything like that. Unless they’ve solved the latency issue I’m staying far away from this.

Yes, but this supposedly isn't your typical satellite internet service... latency is supposed to be low enough to support competitive gaming.

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join