It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That would be a sneaky way of catching leakers.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I had satellite internet a few years ago. It was dreadful. The latency makes it impossible to do any modern gaming or anything like that. Unless they’ve solved the latency issue I’m staying far away from this.

Same, and they locked me in for 2 years for subpar performance that they lied about. Literally a $200 a month joke. Company started with the same letter as Hell.

and it rhymed with Blues.

It gave me the H.... blues....

I hear it is way better and in a way the Dish/Direct, one of those, I thought we got a fast beam from it. The internet issues were related to slow modems and slow upload to the link would make it impossible for movies and games.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

As far as I know, it’s impossible to get past the latency issue with satellite internet due to the whole speed of light thing. No matter what, the signal has to go up into space and then come back down.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: texasgirl
Well, now this is interesting:

The Pope to miss three upcoming events due to leg pain:

www.thehill.com...

If you're the Pope don't you have to be practically dying to miss events?

Made me think of this...
Santa Anna's leg? Come and take it.
My kids doing a report on the Alamo and told me about Santa Ana’s leg and that they still have it.

You have to like this line about the request to send Santa Anna's wooden leg to a Texas museum.

"it can go to Texas anytime it wants to walk there"

Illinois wanting to keep it would seem strange actually. If any state like TX has say a Lincoln item that meant a lot to a Museum in Illinois, I would hope TX would comply for historical relevancy.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: interupt42

As far as I know, most of us around here have not spontaneously gone insane recently either.

I would agree with that.

However I think there is a lot of hopium going around that might continue backfiring on them .

You are backfiring on yourself if you think hope is a sin, or should be an issue.

Hope is hope. It isn't war or Molotov cocktails at LEO's it is hope. Wake the hell up people! Wake up 42! We are the problem when WE lose hope, period.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: combatmaster

Nope, not at all, I prefer a no-government world... as my ancestors lived before colonialism

I thought it is interesting to note that this is actually a patch of common ground that probably most of us share. We mostly want less government in the world and in our day to day lives, if not quite so far in that direction as you yourself are. We mostly probably tend to align pretty closely on this particular viewpoint.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Phage

How did you feel about 12/21/12?

I have only had a can of Hopium the whole time. I wanted things corrected where liars get away with major ones to the public. You will notice I always said what I think things appear and how I hoped evil cabal members would get their come to Justice/Jesus moment. I want it done legally.

I am hoping the evil gets a short sheet real soon.

Yes, a moving date was bad news IMO but I am not in charge of any thing but my self. I can still hope and that is why I can wait. What is a few more weeks to decide that hope for that event needed to stop this evil, was missed. We have nothing to lose. I have done the best I can to share and maybe people heard it.

Hopium's the best, man! I'm getting a nice warm fuzzy just typing about it!

Seriously though, nothing wrong with hoping for a beneficial future outcome in world events, as long as you don't hang too many of your hopes on it. Movements happen in such ways, when people hoping for a positive change in the world become a part of that change that they want to see.

We are all a part of it and participating. Lack of participation is participation in the outcome. I believe educating your friends with sourced data is our best foot forward. Censorship of speech prevents the facts from coming forward. What should we do about that?

I hear you. Education and dissemination of the right information to the people seems like the way to go. It can hopefully inspire some of the kinds of changes we'd like to see in this country and the world. Censorship though...

I don't know the answer yet other than competing institutions that run the risk of being excluded from the market, but I think there is more than one way to skin a cat, so there is probably more than one way to reach the public and share information.

If the Dems and RINO's would protect the 1st we wouldn't be in this conundrum. The one where people who bring up the truth or any thing that doesn't pass the current PC fake checkers of facts criteria are canceled is bogus and so not going to work. We are not needing to find new ways of expression under the current 'tyranny' for lack of a better word. We are in need of enforcing our LEGAL and unalienable rights. Not of having some asshole break them over and over to shut us up.

Tar and feather time.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We are not even a full week into the Biden/Harris administration and they have successfully alienated our closest neighbor Canada, sent in more troops to Syria and now is involved with China-Taiwan escalating dispute. Meanwhile we have thousands of people from South America traveling in a caravan towards the Mexico/U.S. border because of the signaling made by Biden and team.
At the same time the Biden team are so obsessed with Trump hate that their main priority is to cancel Trumps EO with zero regard to the consequences. How is removing low cost medications EO helping people? Instead it sounds more like payback to pharmaceutical companies who really have made a fortune off of the plandemic.
Meanwhile we have Big Tech successfully assuming the role of unelected government, they arranged the puppet theater in Washington for a visual for the people, but let's not kid ourselves. Just consider what Goog is threatening Australia with, withholding Goog search, intimidation.
Most important is what happened to the U.S. in the world's view. Our word is not to be trusted. By canceling, because they are from the cancel culture, the Keystone Pipeline, our word means nothing. Our commitments mean nothing.
Imagine how Taiwan and China are looking at this. Under Trump they knew and understood Trump was a man of his word and that meant something. But Biden and team...Blowing in the wind.
The most important words we will read...The Answer My Friend is Blowing In the Wind [with lyrics]
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just a few things to mention regarding the fire/smoke in UK parliament, we also had smoke at the inaugeration, another member mentioned we now need smoke at the Vatican, well.... we had that, the day after the blackout. I distinctly remember it being discussed on 8kun, that smoke was pictured from the same chimney that announces the decision on a new pope being selected, as being made.
During the pope selection (or whatever it is) the smoke changes color to give the signal but the day after the blackout it just smoked like any other chimney. The smoke in UK could signify something yet.

Also, I've noticed a big increase in 'everyday' people now questioning things about the inauguration, I think it's only a matter of time before that catches on and starts causing more problems for biden.

Ive got a bad feeling that the Syria and Taiwan issues are going to get worse, Russia may step in to reduce the escalation in Syria but it's up to the US what happens with Taiwan, as a lack of pressure on China from biden will give the ok for china to advance further.

We're at a very critical point on so many fronts, theres a lot that can go wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

As far as I know, it’s impossible to get past the latency issue with satellite internet due to the whole speed of light thing. No matter what, the signal has to go up into space and then come back down.

'pooky action at a distance ...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Cheers and take it easy igloo, just could not reveal Her stupidity. My Wife has also suffered the reality of Sciatica, and now getting on a bit, I am starting to realise how careful one must be. Have fun, and All the best for a Brilliant, Happy Stack of Oncoming years, again, Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2 and Pokey
I hear what you both are saying. I was doing some research on Antarctica this A.M. and noticed that China is opening up their 5th research center there and Australia is planning to build a big runway which has environmentalists thrilled. Most observations support that these research centers also have military.
Antarctica is unique because of the lack of radio signals and so it makes it very easy for China to operate remote control weapons and covert surveillance.
The testing of Taiwans defense systems by threatening them is one explanation but it can also be used to keep getting to Taiwan closer and closer each time and when does Taiwan finally respond? Will it be too late?
www.bbc.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
💥Missouri Committee Holds Hearing on Bill to Take on All Federal Gun Control: Past, Present and Future💥

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (Jan. 20, 2021) – On Tuesday, a Missouri Senate committee held a hearing on a bill that would take on federal gun control; past, present and future. Passage into law would represent a major step toward ending federal acts that infringe on the right to keep and bear arms within the state.

Sen. Eric Burlison (R-Battlefield) filed Senate Bill 39 (SB39) on Dec. 1. Titled the “Second Amendment Preservation Act,” the legislation would ban any entity or person, including any public officer or employee of the state and its political subdivisions, from enforcing any past, present or future federal “acts, laws, executive orders, administrative orders, court orders, rules, regulations, statutes, or ordinances” that infringe on the right to keep and bear arms.

On Wednesday, the Senate General Laws Committee held a hearing on the bill. Burlison testified, predicting that President-Elect Joe Biden’s administration will push for gun control. “Gun bans directly, magazine bans, attacks on private gun manufacturers, red flag laws and restrictions on individual citizens from buying firearms,” Burlison said.

Under the proposed law, infringement on the right to keep and bear arms would include the National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968. Pres. Trump’s bump-stock ban, proposed federal “red-flag laws,” and any future gun control schemes implemented by the federal government.

The federal government relies heavily on state cooperation to implement and enforce almost all of its laws, regulations and acts – including gun control. By simply withdrawing this necessary cooperation, states and localities can nullify many federal actions in effect. As noted by the National Governors’ Association during the partial government shutdown of 2013, “states are partners with the federal government on most federal programs.”

This is some interesting pre-emptive action that could be a signal of something big coming assuming more states will join/take similar action in the coming years against the swamp especially when we now have one political party in control of all levers of gov't. Breakaway Union may be on the horizon.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

dark ancient ones, and Heavenly Spirit

Prove that they exist.

The entire inauguration thing was so un-traditional, not just parts of it, but the entire thing from start to finish. A pretend inauguration.

This is what I was commenting on. Biden and his team didn't care if the inauguration was done in a traditional way. His supporters didn't care ether.
Only people that care about that are you guys. It was only pretend to those that worship symbolism. The rest of us think of it as a real inauguration.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi Just wanted to ask a few questions then back to lurking.

The thing that bothers me most about this whole 17 thing is no one knows who the hell he is.

He is right now the most wanted man in the world, every government, all of the media, all of big tech, wants this guy and he is a ghost.

They dont even know if he is a he . I dont know much about tech but does any here that does think thats possible?

To keep posting while he knows they are trying to catch him.

He is either DS and they dont want him doxed or AI.

How about this out there theory ...

Oomuamua was discovered Oct 19 2017

1st KU post Oct 28 2017.. Ok back to lurking.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
That is why China has the most ancient board game "Go" which is all about strategy. Our current system is broken and that is why countries like China continue to move forward. They are not changing strategy and direction every 4-8 years. They set a policy and tweek it as necessary but don't throw out everything.
Just like what we are seeing with Biden's removal of Trump EO's. for the only reason is that they hate him. That is not good policy and we all know that the EO's were for helping American people.
We the People are in for some very unusual times because the attacks are not only from outside our country but also from within where our own government is attacking the very people who fund their operations.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

gadgetzz.com...

The above took a trip or two in Coding

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have a question:

If someone were to forge a signature on an Executive Order (say, Jill Biden) does that make the EO invalid?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The states are really going to have to step up and pass similar actions on everything that Biden et al pass in new EO's. Next week he plans to sign EO minimum wage of $15 an hour and I am just wondering how all of the small business and restaurant owners are going to manage. This looks to be the final death blow because they cannot have their costs increase while not being able to provide service.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Why do you ask? Do you think someone other than the real Biden has signed?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It seems like any and all laws have become a formality at this point

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join