It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I love a good crazy conspiracy theory

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Several days ago someone posted a video of the “ Q shaman “ , sorry can’t find it now. So as I’m watching, thinking “ Oh great, now we have this loony claiming to be a Q insider “ While it’s doubtful he’s a big player, is it possible he actually is some sort of contracted “ super soldier “ ? LOL, I know this sounds insane, but with everything we’ve seen Why Not ? Maybe there are cameras in those horns ? How did he get so much access to the Capitol, talking casually with capitol police ? What’s his connection with baby Q ? What’s up with Russian shaman guy, just a copycat ?

Anyways, who ever he is, he said a few interesting things, he mentioned more than once that what we need to be talking about around the Easter table ( April 4th ) this year are 3 new technologies that have recently been released by the Navy. Lol, although my brain tends to gloss over technical stuff, combustion, engines, blah, blah, blah...but isn’t it wild that a few pages back several here were talking about this kind of stuff ? How BIGLY could the world change if we had access to all these technologies ?! IDK, just brainstorming.

Medical break through’s that could end so much misery. It’s always been an enigma to me how Trump could champion “ The Right to Try “ and therapeutic’s , could also be the one claiming credit for “ Warp Speed “ jabs ?
IDK, maybe the best he could do was to guide people toward alternatives that exist and hope we challenge our doctors if they quickly dismiss discussing conventional medical practices. Sadly many of our young new doctors are learning “ common core “ medicine at the same places that smart ass law student challenging Lin Wood went to school. The universities have become the training centers to work for the corp. of America, lol, or maybe always were ?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ah...looked up the tail number....now I get it.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Flight paths.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Flight paths.

Odd discussion 10 years ago on it...

Source

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This guy has a good thread on the happenings of Trump and the Plan.

Bob Forbes

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thomas Wictor:

Thomas Wictor
@[email protected]

Thread

See, this is EXACTLY why all of this HAD to happen.

All these idiots had to do was read Biden's campaign Website to know that he was going to do this.

But they didn't, so now they're sad.

Boo-hoo.
www.breitbart.com...

READ ON...
@[email protected]

edit on 24-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have thoroughly enjoyed his take on everything for a while....

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Curiously enough, couldn't this be those Dooms-Day lets we hear about? I know that we already have pictures of what they look like, but I wonder if the jets we think are the Dooms-Day jets really are.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Glad to hear you have found a possibly 'Temporary' way to relieve the pains caused by sciatica. However the size of the Nerve / s that eventually cause serious problems , so happens as one grows older and Bones plus tissue between such starts to weaken. That does, like it or not, require Surgery . The size and everyday service such is made to do can also , well , better still read the following;

-sciatica-pain-medical-emergency
www.spine-health.com...

Saw such operations when I worked in Hospital operating theatres years back.

Perhaps...

It's a large, important nerve fiber, that is one of the most problematic. I wouldn't say never, but I wouldn't say always either. You are correct in that sciatic pain can be caused by a number of medical conditions, as far as I know.

I know my condition was chronic and debilitating. I don't know what a doctor would have told me because I didn't go to see one. I am poor(and stubborn!), and so decided that I would figure it out on my own if at all possible. I was bed ridden, couldn't stand or even sit upright without being in excruciating pain. Couch ridden really, laying flat on a firm mattress was also very painful. The pain had gradually worsened over the course of a few years until it reached this level.

Neural flossing worked for me. Relief was gradual, but has been lasting. Full recovery. If I begin to experience returning symptoms, revisiting the therapy briefly immediately clears it up again. I changed the way I sleep a little too, a soft pad atop my firm mattress. I also found that combining this technique with lots of hamstring stretches sped up my recovery even more.

I did go to a chiropractor for a few appointments, so this may have aided my recovery somewhat, and allowed me to receive a basic diagnosis, in case there were some major problem of which I was unaware. There was not.

Here's the basic technique. You can do the same thing laying down.
www.youtube.com...

Neural flossing explained:
www.youtube.com...

You should try it if you haven't. It would probably offer some relief. Won't work right away. You have to do it for at least a few days.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Curiously enough, couldn't this be those Dooms-Day lets we hear about? I know that we already have pictures of what they look like, but I wonder if the jets we think are the Dooms-Day jets really are.

I dont think so, but it is odd to me that the photographers never seem to take pics of who gets off the aircraft.

I mean they obviously have very high quality telephoto lenses and capture tail numbers in high detail, in flight, at distance. These same cameras should be able to capture a shot of those off-boarding....and in super high def.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm going to stick with my Dooms-Day Jet idea, but lets say those 757s are basically drones. Image the equipment you could put on one, and how little attention they would get from the general public when flying around?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There are NSA servers in Utah and maybe critical materials are being couriered rather than sent over the net. Where did the Frankfurt servers end up?

edit on 1/24/2021 by pteridine because: correction

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Thomas Wictor:

Thomas Wictor
@[email protected]

Thread

See, this is EXACTLY why all of this HAD to happen.

All these idiots had to do was read Biden's campaign Website to know that he was going to do this.

But they didn't, so now they're sad.

Boo-hoo.
www.breitbart.com...

READ ON...
@[email protected]

Fixed your Wictor link

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, let's try another angle...

In the military, can a Commanding Officer be removed from his command for:
a) Incapacity,
b) Treason,
c) Failure to follow laws of the military?

Does that apply to the Commander-in-Chief too?

Yes and no. As an official that has been elected by the public, he is not subject to the same strict disciplinary code. Subject to the same laws as any US citizen, but not the strict code of conduct that is applied to a flag officer.

The military will have rules for how to deal with this type of situation, if he is the compromised president he appears to be. Of course if that command structure has been compromised then we might not have that protection.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have been thinking about the video of the soldiers turning their backs to the Biden motorcade and the Marines did not salute when he walked into the White House that combined with the fact that he was inaugurated early before the correct time I and that the Secret Service box is missing from his desk perhaps adds up to the fact that he is not really the president after all and being puppeteered by a military junta.
Generally I thought if a soldier a group of soldiers were disrespectful to the commander in chief like that they would be up for a court-martial.

What if the military coup actually happen and they're using Joe as a puppet to maintain order

Could be. Even if accepted as president, if he's compromised he will most likely have his command capabilities limited.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
First rule of mystery plane is
edit on 24-1-2021 by Nobody, now mind your own business

Second rule of Mystery Plane is
edit on 24-1-2021 by Nobody, you just don't get it do you

There is no mystery plane.

So how many of these planes are there and does anyone know if they have regular flight paths? Also it should be noting didn't "KU" make statements about having that 40k view of what is happening? What's the altitude of these planes in flight? 40k
edit on 1/24/21 by Hefficide because: Edited to remove quote of removed post.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I saw this earlier, Cranky, so I went back into the inauguration videos to the Arlington Cemetery one. There were 3 cannons there but only two were firing. And yes, they were 10 seconds apart.

I also don’t remember hearing a gun salute after Biden was sworn in.

Wow...

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join