It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Biden isn't doing anything; on the best day in his life, he was an incompetent blowhard.

Did you read that DNI report? It is the Peoples Republic of China and the CIA who stole it. They are trying to run it.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Thank you! Appreciated.
Rainbows
Jane

Hey Angel- I’m hearing reports of a fire at House of Parliament. Can you confirm?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you! What is going on there?!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Appears to be a fire or The place is full of vermin and a fumigation attempt was called for

edit on 1242021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I mean really, it could have been anything. Perhaps there was something on the inside of her first shoes that was sticking her in the foot? Hell, maybe she stepped in chewing gum or horse crap and had to get her preferred shoes cleaned off before switching back ? It could be literally ANYTHING.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Consider the UK Houses of parliament smoke together with the smoke at Capitol building before the inauguration.. and in relation to the smoke used to signify the change of power to a new Pope!

I think we've been given an indicator that power has been regained from 2 of the 3 city states... with Vatican being next up?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Somebody needs to add the inauguration to moviemistakes.com and start tracking the mistakes. BTW; I’m actually being serious. It would be useful to the general public.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think the most probable cause is that Jill Biden could only find uncomfortable shoes that matched her outfit, so she came/left in comfier shoes and only wore the blue ones whilst on the inauguration dais?

Ps Snowing in UK for the first time this year and I have to give a shout out to my grandkids who sneaked into the back yard and made 2 snowmen for me to wake up to! (It's kinda a tradition for them now).
edit on 24-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Nope nothing here...it would be breaking news if it was on fire

Where did you see that please? Maybe I can help from the link you have seen it on.
Let's hope it's not the reverse of 'building 7' hey!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Alert! China has sent warplanes into the Straight of Taiwan on Saturday and Sunday. Bombers, Fighter Jets and anti submarine and reconnaissance aircraft.
Biden admin is in way over their heads. Taiwan went on alert and China just dismissed the Biden warnings and flew past the half way mark in the strait.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I noted with a year long pause in commercial air traffic, the weather seems to have snapped back to European 'normal'. Maybe all those tons of engine exhaust affect the climate.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

In the Cold War, Soviet aircraft flew over West Germany.

It is an intelligence-gathering game. They want the other side to turn on their air defense radars so they know which frequencies are used (and other signal parameters). That information helps a lot in planning electronic warfare so that an air strike has an improved chance of reaching its target.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That looks like the central heating ducts.....mine does exactly the same when the weather is cold.
It's snowed here in UK overnight...most gone in London now but temp is still cold.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That looks like the central heating ducts.....mine does exactly the same when the weather is cold.
It's snowed here in UK overnight...most gone in London now but temp is still cold.

Rainbows
Jane

Yeah, the condensation makes for nice 'smoke'.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Absolutely agree...been bloomin' marvellous weather and LOTS of blue skies

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

And they will keep doing this, upping the stakes, pretty much daring Biden to do something about it. And he won’t. And in 5 years Taiwan will officially belong to China and everyone will be throwing their hands up wondering how it all happened. China ALWAYS plays the long game. They are masters of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Would central heating ducts set off fire alarm? Just questioning the alarm.
edit on 24-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Last month, there was another fire alarm there, turned out to be a generator kicking on that had smoky exhaust.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
pm Rel...
Wanted others interested to get eyes on this

FontCode: Embedding Information in Text Documents using Glyph Perturbation

I have seen this method in many news stories
In Plain Sight ... Comms

edit on 1242021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Rainbows
Jane

Last month, there was another fire alarm there, turned out to be a generator kicking on that had smoky exhaust.

Cheers

Okay, thank you!👍

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join