It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Where's Bernie? I found Waldo.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Fiber optics in the sky. Something else was going on on Jan 20th during the prerecorded inauguration. The #17th Starlink rocket was sent into lower space.
This is frustrating that it's is 404'd already. The main point is that Elon Musk intends to enter the telecommunications industry by providing internet services which would by pass the need for in the ground fiber optics. This would bring services to rural communities and regions where laying fiber optics is impossible.
He plans to send more satellites with the goal of connecting the world with an emphasis on India and China.
This is a big deal. Just plug in the equipment and the cost is $99 a month.
This will be a major disrupter in the telecommunications industry. I wonder how the Biden administration is going to deal with this because the Trump administration had funded over $800 million towards this. From their actions it seems a torched Earth policy with anything connected to Trump must be purged even if it benefits people.
economictimes.indiatimes.com... 417428.cms

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I'm just going to offer my opinion based on many of your previous posts. If you are going to base your conclusions, opinions and beliefs entirely on what this current reality is showing you then you are going to suffer from severe cognitive dissonance, doubt and discouragement. This battle is over control of the narrative. Whoever controls the narrative, wins. And they are working overtime to make us feel defeated. Even to the point of making it appear that Biden honestly won the election. The message--show's over, pick up your toys and go home. If you don't go home and behave like the obedient sheep that you are, we're going to come after you and punish you.

If you want the truth, don't pay attention to the information they are providing. Pay attention to what they are working so hard to suppress. By this time, it should be blatantly obvious to anyone who's paying attention, that they are sweeping massive amounts of information under the rug. We've seen bits and pieces of it. That's the data we're after. Exposure of all lies and corruption they want to remain hidden. We should never give up until we have a full picture of the truth. It's our turn to control the narrative. It's our time to steer this ship. I'm not giving up until I get what I want. Freedom. There is nothing more precious or valuable than that

edit on 23-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

sitting in front of the third striped tent from the left

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Where's Bernie? I found Waldo.

I found Bernie.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: captinofcats
Interesting! That is odd..Could the height difference be explained by high heels? Those would have to be serious 4 inchers though 👠

I saw her arrive at the inauguration and her shoes were heeled boots. That has to be her double. I realize you shrink a little bit when you age but not that much!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Trying very hard to hang back.

But I just thought I'd share an idea.

When something is predictable, like say, the way someone operates, their actions can be trusted. Trust isn't automatically a positive action. It is a reliable one. If someone is consistent in their criminality, you can trust in their actions (or inactions).

Definition of trust
1a: assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
b: one in which confidence is placed

Source

edit on 23-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Trying very hard to hang back.

But I just thought I'd share an idea.

When something is predictable, like say, the way someone operates, their actions can be trusted. Trust isn't automatically a positive action. It is a reliable one. If someone is consistent in their criminality, you can trust in their actions (or inactions).

Definition of trust
1a: assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
b: one in which confidence is placed

Source

Good take, Saladfingers. Trust them to be what they always were.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Bottom Right by the group laying down. He's sitting next to the guy standing with blue jeans and white jacket.

Yes! You found Waldo
edit on 23-1-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

In the last couple of days, I have done some serious contemplation about that TRUST. And, here you are, bringing it up and probably thinking the same thing I am.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Here's the prize.😂

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thanks guys, for taking a look at the screenshots I posted earlier and sharing your thoughts. I too think likely fake but it's all very interesting and, for example, I didn't know the states was bankrupt in the hague from early times but I'm canadian, eh? Just learning more about the actual US system (legal/government) itself, which is really important in terms of world politics that trickles down to affect us here.

I keep meaning to bail on this thread and start a deep dig on canada as that seems the right thing to do but I've been fascinated by conspiracies for thirty plus years and most info available was about the US. Besides, I just can't pull myself away from the US trainwreck movie to start all over on a canadian trainwreck movie. Someday. Also feel that if the states can shake off the ds that might help get the ball rolling faster elsewhere, worldwide even.

Appreciate everyone here. All wonderful personalities that bring unique, thoughtful perspectives to collective problem solving.

By the way, I got a screenshot of ECW sitting in a government looking plane from a just now disabled twit accnt. The screenshots of the papers I posted earlier were directed to this disabled account so either these guys know each other or the pic is available out on the internet already and the dude is larping. I'd like to check this... what is the app people were using to find the origins of pictures?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"Dark > Light.
Those you are taught to TRUST most….
Q"

"THOSE WHO YOU TRUST THE MOST ARE THE MOST EVIL."

"TRUST (name).
These people are stupid."

"TRUST must be earned.
TRUST is not blind, nor is truth."

"Shall we play a game?
Can you TRUST?
You know that we know.
You know what we have.
Your move.
Q"

"TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q"

"Who are we taught to TRUST the most?
This will not be easy.
The END.
Q"

"Do you TRUST the MSM?
Do you TRUST Facebook?
Do you TRUST Google?
Do you TRUST Youtube?
Do you TRUST Twitter?"

"Those you TRUST are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to TRUST?"

"Who can we TRUST?
Expand your thinking."

"Trust yourself"
Trust

Many contexts to the word trust. The one that comes up the most is "Trust Yourself".
If you have a gut feeling, especially when you feel that "something is a bit odd", trust yourself.
Stay positive. I believe the story that resonates with most of humanity, is that of transformation. Moving out of darkness and into light. Awakenings. That can't be ignored.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I had satellite internet a few years ago. It was dreadful. The latency makes it impossible to do any modern gaming or anything like that. Unless they’ve solved the latency issue I’m staying far away from this.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Variations of the same idea, all part of the same thing depending on perspective. I`m in a good mood too.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I had satellite internet a few years ago. It was dreadful. The latency makes it impossible to do any modern gaming or anything like that. Unless they’ve solved the latency issue I’m staying far away from this.

Same, and they locked me in for 2 years for subpar performance that they lied about. Literally a $200 a month joke. Company started with the same letter as Hell.
edit on 23-1-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Source

The Buffalo tackles the storm head on. They run into it! Running through the storm minimizes the amount of pain and time of the storm. Unlike when we run form the storm, we maximize it! That is because we are traveling the same direction of the storm, however the storm moves faster than we do.

We know that a storm is symbolic of the chaos going on in our lives. They can hit us just like a weathered stormed can. Storms come and go in our lives. We cannot control when storms arise in our lives. We can control how we respond to any storm … Fight or Flight! Run Into or Run Away from!

When we run away, always remember the storm is still chasing you! That also causes us to stay in the storm longer than planed too.

When we run into, we might hit the storm head on and experience some (push back). If we keep on going through it, the storm will be over quicker. We won’t be in the storm for that long and soon will be on the other side.

Which direction do you go when a storm comes in?

We're certainly living in strange times. Symbols are a language.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think I have missed something, so could somebody fill me in on why we have a splurge of Bernie stuff olease? There's some hilarious ones on Facebook.

Rainbows
Jane

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join