It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, now this is interesting:

The Pope to miss three upcoming events due to leg pain:

www.thehill.com...

If you're the Pope don't you have to be practically dying to miss events?
edit on 23-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think I have missed something, so could somebody fill me in on why we have a splurge of Bernie stuff olease? There's some hilarious ones on Facebook.

Rainbows
Jane

They're based on a photo of Bernie 'mittens' from the Biden inauguration. Here's an original...

And they keep coming...

ETA: ‘It’s just Bernie being Bernie’ — How a photo of Sanders wearing mittens at Inauguration Day went viral

edit on 23-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I think I have missed something, so could somebody fill me in on why we have a splurge of Bernie stuff olease? There's some hilarious ones on Facebook.

Rainbows
Jane

Bernie showed up to Biden's inauguration looking very casual and wearing some funky mittens, lol. He looked rather lonely sitting there by himself.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Bernie was spotted sitting on a chair at Biden's installment. The world decided it was time for another Bernie meme because he was wearing funny mittens.

This one is my favourite one so far, but then again I have soft spot for shanties:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's the prize.😂

Bottom left, next to the waiter with the white jacket and a mustache!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Saying he's meant to be the voice of God on Earth, he isn't very well protected. Or maybe it's just a cover : )

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

www.thehill.com...

Made me think of this...
Santa Anna's leg? Come and take it.
My kids doing a report on the Alamo and told me about Santa Ana’s leg and that they still have it.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

HughesNet

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: interupt42

As far as I know, most of us around here have not spontaneously gone insane recently either.

I would agree with that.

However I think there is a lot of hopium going around that might continue backfiring on them .

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: texasgirl

www.thehill.com...

Made me think of this...
Santa Anna's leg? Come and take it.
My kids doing a report on the Alamo and told me about Santa Ana’s leg and that they still have it.

Louise Hays interpretation of Sciatica:

SCIATICA: Being hypocritical. Fear of money & of the future.

Louise Hay affirmations

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thank you!
I refused to watch the inauguration so missed that.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I just want to apologise for having a go at you the other day. Was a bit miserable of me. Only human.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps - cow dung!

Hopium , Hopium, Hopium - cow dung!

There is a growing body of evidence external to the interview providing enough information to more than back it up as far more than larping as insinuated.

Look I wish it were true, but so far:

11/3/20
Kraken
1/6/21
1/20/21
BIDEN POTUS
1/21/21
1/22/21
1/31/21
2/28/21

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

I just want to apologise for having a go at you the other day. Was a bit miserable of me. Only human.

No problem Man, I know its been a roller coaster and sometimes we react unlike we normally would. I sure ain't immune to it. You have been one of the more upstanding guys in the group to discuss stuff with even when we don't agree. So I respect you for that .

Big props for reaching out. we need more of that. At the end of the day most of us want the same thing

edit on 42131America/ChicagoSat, 23 Jan 2021 20:42:24 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: combatmaster

Nope, not at all, I prefer a no-government world... as my ancestors lived before colonialism

I thought it is interesting to note that this is actually a patch of common ground that probably most of us share. We mostly want less government in the world and in our day to day lives, if not quite so far in that direction as you yourself are. We mostly probably tend to align pretty closely on this particular viewpoint.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Justoneman

How did you feel about 12/21/12?

I have only had a can of Hopium the whole time. I wanted things corrected where liars get away with major ones to the public. You will notice I always said what I think things appear and how I hoped evil cabal members would get their come to Justice/Jesus moment. I want it done legally.

I am hoping the evil gets a short sheet real soon.

Yes, a moving date was bad news IMO but I am not in charge of any thing but my self. I can still hope and that is why I can wait. What is a few more weeks to decide that hope for that event needed to stop this evil, was missed. We have nothing to lose. I have done the best I can to share and maybe people heard it.

Hopium's the best, man! I'm getting a nice warm fuzzy just typing about it!

Seriously though, nothing wrong with hoping for a beneficial future outcome in world events, as long as you don't hang too many of your hopes on it. Movements happen in such ways, when people hoping for a positive change in the world become a part of that change that they want to see.

We are all a part of it and participating. Lack of participation is participation in the outcome. I believe educating your friends with sourced data is our best foot forward. Censorship of speech prevents the facts from coming forward. What should we do about that?

I hear you. Education and dissemination of the right information to the people seems like the way to go. It can hopefully inspire some of the kinds of changes we'd like to see in this country and the world. Censorship though...

I don't know the answer yet other than competing institutions that run the risk of being excluded from the market, but I think there is more than one way to skin a cat, so there is probably more than one way to reach the public and share information.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I hope everyone on this thread that may have had a bit of a queasy feeling about Lin Wood will look at this current thread in progress :www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video www.bitchute.com... is about 45 minutes or so, but it is well worth it and, imo, a valuable piece to hold onto while putting this whole puzzle together. It will fit in further down the line.

WOW, that is not a guy who sounds the least bit unhinged. Kept his composure and put the ball firmly in their court. Worth a listen y’all. Thanks Queen

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This right here is a little piece of perfection.

Link

edit on 23-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Pay attention to what they are working so hard to suppress.

I don't disagree with that.

However you can't also overlook the actual actions that have been taken.

So far the deepstate has won every battle that was worth winning. Also we aren't living in a fairly-tale or movie and unfortunately in reality the good guys usually don't win.

It's our turn to control the narrative.

I would love for that to be possible, but they control it ALL. Especially now that trump gave them the biggest key to the kingdom when his administration repealed net neutrality. That was when my red blinking lights went off with Trump and Q. It made no sense why he gave OUR internet to the deepstate (Att,Verizon,Comcast)

We should never give up until we have a full picture of the truth.

I'm not suggesting to give up. I'm suggesting that maybe we need to change strategies and move from hopium to more tangible wins, thats all?

Also if Q was factually proven to be true and all these things running in the background were really happening, would it really matter if we had hopium or in this Q thread? I Think it was even E that said the codes weren't for us to decode anyways.

So maybe our efforts might be used better if we changed strategies?

BTW I appreciate your response and keeping it civil despite us not seeing eye to eye on some issues.

edit on 59131America/ChicagoSat, 23 Jan 2021 20:59:22 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Consider this: Anons are awaiting the Military Takeover of the country - seeing it as favorable.

Consider this: The country hasn't had this since folks could speak, read, write and cooperate in 17-70ish realm.

Consider this: A huge chunk of the population is shocked already by the actions in first three days. Buyers remorse.

Consider this: If the military arrives on the front door, it better have it all in order. They will be telling us what happened, not what will, otherwise it is a banana republic coup except it required 10's of million more votes.

Consider this: The people who will be the least bothered will be Anons or those who know Anons. If there was no Q, then everyone would be freaking out. Given 74mm voted for DJT - fact, and Anons drive Informed Consent, this collective choice reQuired that Consent be both absolute (soul+brain) and rooted in faith and not fear.

"They must be shown" = multiple meanings: Us AND The Military.

ADD: For those who like Martin Geddes GAB

edit on 23-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Winner! He's also the only one wearing a mask.😂

Remember these two bounty hunters?...

twitter.com...

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join