It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

No wonder they wanted the Capitol area "guarded" !!

They had rehearsals for as long as it took to get the faQe videos assembled 😃

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Additional footage from tonight’s rocket attack against The Green Zone, Baghdad, Iraq. Multiple waves/bursts of CRAM shown with the sound of rocket explosion impacts in the background. Several vid clips.

twitter.com...

Funny how as soon as the deepstate is back at the helm. The attacks start in the middle east..

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Guarded you say

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Maybe on the 29th we will get to see the director’s cut? I hope they don’t replace the national guard’s guns with walkie talkies like in ET.

originally posted by: xuenchen

edit on 1/23/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Yes same here please PM me if I missed anything noteworthy.
edit on 23-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The Care Act that was passed in the Relief Package back in December has some very contentious issues that we should look at, especially the section about memes. Internet users could be fined $30,000 for sharing memes and /or making a video. How does this affect all of the people here who have created wonderful memes and shared with us all?
Plus we share all types of sources, videos, youtubes ect. and how do we understand when we cross the line?
Twitt rant below sums the feelings around this. Permanent log off and clamp down on free speech.
www.engadget.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is pretty damn funny - I've looked for the original broadcast footage but it must have been scrubbed. Somebody wants Obama to know that we know about his WH "hot dog party" LOL

GAB

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
This is pretty damn funny - I've looked for the original broadcast footage but it must have been scrubbed. Somebody wants Obama to know that we know about his WH "hot dog party" LOL

GAB

That's a fun Flashback: Obama spent $65,000 to fly ‘pizzas’ & ‘hotdogs’ from Chicago to White House

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

GAB

Saw that....glitch does make him look like a hot dog...LOL!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

London flat with a replica of the Oval Office sells for $181M

All these Oval Office replica sets reminds me of Donald Pleasence and Nigel Davenport in Thirty Minute Theatre - The News Benders (10th January 1968), where the Ministry of Morality creates the news.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

One secondary part to define is the Light carpet - as seen while D.J.Trump was presidenht, for the centre of such always seemed very light and not distinctive enough to spell out whether or not it was what one might expect. Google showed over a Thousand different pictures last night and even the Wood beneath the carpet seemed to differ. It did show each and every Office photo since back in the 30s. At one stage there is a photo of a specific desk, President Trump seated behind such, yet the desk had a coat of arms, red lions upon such, that I think was similar to a coat of arms President Trump had at one time chosen for Himself ???

here to see minus the desk

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 23-1-2021 by steaming because: To add coat of arms

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yep, saw it and there are several more on countryside properties, in the UK and in several places across USA. In fact have seen over 1000 of such so far

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Neither is reality sometimes Phage, just shoulder off the desperados and keep an eye out on behalf of Numer 1, wish you all the Best , plus stacks more for oncoming years.

PS certain parts here and across ATS have jumped on the wrong boat. Wait the Reality starts to rise.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Additional footage from tonight’s rocket attack against The Green Zone, Baghdad, Iraq. Multiple waves/bursts of CRAM shown with the sound of rocket explosion impacts in the background. Several vid clips.

twitter.com...

Funny how as soon as the deepstate is back at the helm. The attacks start in the middle east..

Yep, the war hawks are right on cue.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Btw, no way no how is Lin unhinged or crazy as is being pushed about msm and msi

I agree the likelyhood of 2 prominent attorneys and one pillow business man all going insane at the same time is unlikely.

However, perhaps they are deepstate and their goal was to appease trump and his supporters to stay on the sideline thinking they were winning in the background when in reality the deepstate was handing them their arses?

Perhaps they intend to keep stroking people with what they want to be real to keep them pacified as they rebuild back stronger?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I remember it from back here. Reminds me of the good 'ole days regards to filesharing mp3's, followed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, followed by Patriot Act, and on and on. Soon we'll need a two‐factor authentication using biometric based quantum ID just to log onto the Internet.🙄

Quantum Secure Q-IDÂŽ

Bright, clever entrepreneur hacker wizard types will find ways around it.

The May 25, 1907, edition of Electrical World has a short snippet titled "Wireless and Lawless" that reported authorities were unable to prevent an amateur from interfering with the operation of a government station at the Washington, DC Navy Yard using legal means.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: doobydoll

Very symbolic

The only people the symbolism seems to really matter to are the people in this thread.

Wrong.

It also matters to the dark ancient ones, and Heavenly Spirit realm too. It's one of the many ways Spirit communicates. And it is also how the dark ones communicate to each other. Symbolism is also very powerful energy-wise. It can manipulate, guide, steer, and even change our energy

It is our energy, mankind's, that creates this world we live in.
We are manipulated, guided, and steered, in order to form and mould attitudes that generate within us specific energies/frequencies, which creates this world for them, not for us.

We are Light-beings. We are the children of the Creator and we are the likeness of the Creator. Light.
Without us, the dark ones have nothing. They have no Light. They aren't creators, they can't create anything. They can only destroy.

They need us in order for them to even exist, it is crucial to their existence that we never learn we are way more powerful than they are, they hate us for it.

They despise us because of what we are - Children of the Living Light. We are amazing.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Here within the UK any Amateur Radio operator that 'Interferes' with a maybe nearby Military station, hears a Knock on the door, is told to show 1st our log book, 2nd our station - up and running - followed by two seperate answers;
1. Introduce filters and / or pay for such that they intend to adopt

or
2; Shut down till further notice. end of story. So all is tested, and re-tested prior to connectiong to antenna.
All remain Happy

, prior to CQCQ. + eventual 73s. etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

As far as I know, most of us around here have not spontaneously gone insane recently either.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Here within the UK any Amateur Radio operator that 'Interferes' with a maybe nearby Military station, hears a Knock on the door, is told to show 1st our log book, 2nd our station - up and running - followed by two seperate answers;
1. Introduce filters and / or pay for such that they intend to adopt

or
2; Shut down till further notice. end of story. So all is tested, and re-tested prior to connectiong to antenna.
All remain Happy

, prior to CQCQ. + eventual 73s. etc.

Here in the US, amateurs have to look out currently for the 60 meter frequencies, the only band that has channels. This band is shared with military radio. The military rarely uses it, but if a civilian amateur operator even suspects that a military function is underway on the channels, we must cease transmitting. Other frequencies that amateurs share with military are the ones authorized for MARS broadcasts. I'm not a MARS amateur, don't want to be...
60 Meter Band (WIKI)
edit on 1/23/2021 by NightFlight because: Added link

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join