It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Oath was taken early at 11:48, not predictable by traditional means, 11:48 has some revealing information.

Showing is more powerful then telling, especially when the majority of the population are Darpa-Headline scrollers at this point. There is one minor problem. 1-1 2017 through 6-1-2020 were great. The masks not only inserted human shame to much of the population for their "transgressions" it is also working as a memory wipe concerning the DJT freer years. Oxygen depravation coupled with mind control. A hiccup.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps - cow dung!

Did you even listen to the interview before subtly attacking the message.

There is a growing body of evidence external to the interview providing enough information to more than back it up as far more than larping as insinuated.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: underpass61
This is pretty damn funny - I've looked for the original broadcast footage but it must have been scrubbed. Somebody wants Obama to know that we know about his WH "hot dog party" LOL

GAB

Saw that....glitch does make him look like a hot dog...LOL!

Made a GIF

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Howdy, with Maximum best wishes for oncoming years. Many operatives here within such a smallish country, have to maintain continuous checks etc. to make all signals going via nearby repeaters, are not / were not - in the good old days - interfering with local Police frequencies. There were times when unlicenced modes crept in and did their best to interfere with as much as possible , whenever they so fancied. Little did they realise how - given numbers of club teams, had a love for Fox hunting. and duid find it wuite easy to track such idiots down. Quite funny then, bit past it nowadays. Still a Great Hobby and although we your good side of the pond plus ours, did realise how we were - in a sense - sometimes better than Marconi. We were paying for excess equipment, Making our own wide band antenna etc, did our best to read up and produce home made gadgets to improve or keep in trim, whilst now and then One operator Had actually constructed a whole new device that the Government saw as useful. Microwave, down to short wave, even view testing became our's to produce and play with..........Not like noways eh ?? Never mind, one frequency, several up several down. they should just us get on with such.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I remember it from back here. Reminds me of the good 'ole days regards to filesharing mp3's, followed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, followed by Patriot Act, and on and on. Soon we'll need a two‐factor authentication using biometric based quantum ID just to log onto the Internet.🙄

Quantum Secure Q-ID®

Bright, clever entrepreneur hacker wizard types will find ways around it.

The May 25, 1907, edition of Electrical World has a short snippet titled "Wireless and Lawless" that reported authorities were unable to prevent an amateur from interfering with the operation of a government station at the Washington, DC Navy Yard using legal means.

Yeah, all that legislation to stop piracy and its still rampant as hell. I remember downloading mp3s from Napster on 56k dialup. Took me about a month to download 2pacs entire discography 😂

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
I haven't logged into ATS for 2 years. I participated way back in the beginning of the q thread. Anywho...

I thought of something this morning and please correct me if i am wrong, but...did q say "the storm" tweet would come from Trump, specifically or just the@potus account? I am thinking it's the latter.

I have always thought the wording of that tweet never sounded very Trump like. On the other hand, it does sound like Biden. All doom and gloom...

I just wanted to throw it out. Maybe it's already been discussed. I've only been back here reading since Wednesday.

"look to twitter" was not DJT's twit specifically.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Same twit acct.... I know nothing about law so clueless about whether this is real or not. (yes, hanging head in shame here that I chased Lance away)
link
[...]

It's weird but I'm going to say fake. The US has been was in bankruptcy in The Hague for 100 years. 1913 or so the asset sell off began, in part, in preparation for the Chinese Dragons time to control the world. I'd expect for a new "legal" bankruptcy to occur a FL court would be over its head. Fake.
edit on Sat Jan 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

LOL. Exactly! Never ending. I remember my 14.4 & V.90 days. Start a download before bedtime and by morning it was still downloading.😂

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Irony....

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good Day All..

We are witnessing ,on the most basic level, a Hostile Corporate takeover, lol, the twist is that the People are on strike, so to speak, and there’s no shutting that down with hollow promises of “ let’s have that conversation “ that’s how handler’s in corp. America pacify anyone who questions clearly unreasonable “rules” ....” It’s business, not personal “......well if you’re being asked to do unethical things because it’s your job, please reconsider and think about the Big Picture.

The complexity of fixing this mess is mind boggling, but I’m still trusting US and the Plan ! My prediction is we’ll all understand this whole thing better in March...maybe 3-6-21 ?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
[....]

Hey igloo, I just showed this to a family member who is a paralegal and has worked for many different creditor rights attorneys over the years as well as corporate law. She said that an involuntary chapter 11 bankruptcy is usually filed by a financially vested party that is requesting the court to force a company into bankruptcy involuntarily. The reason to file a show cause hearing motion is to establish reasons why the defendant company needs to be in a bankruptcy so they can undergo a judicial review of their corporate finances.

The plaintiff is usually a company or group of companies that feel the debtor company is mishandling their corporate finances and/or assets and needs the court to intervene on their behalf. She currently does not have access to a PACER account, which is public access to court electronic records. So anyone with PACER access could look up the case number to verify if this is real or not. She used to file bankruptcy's for one law firm and she worked for a Chapter 7 trustee in the Northern District of Georgia at one time as well. She is a contracts analyst for a giant insurance company presently, and no longer deals with filing bankruptcy's.

Sorry I cannot elaborate any further on this. If this is fake, then whomever made it knew what they were doing to make it at least appear legitimate on the surface. Hope this might help shed some light on what it is we are looking at in those screen grabs

So, basically, Trump saw mismanaged funds or assets by this United States Corporation Company and took proper action to ensure all parties involved are not being fleeced by said Company.

edit on Sat Jan 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't know about the suit itself but the case filing appears legit, I think.

Bankr uptcy Petition #: 20-40375-KKS

Date filed: 10/14/2020
Date reopened: 01/08/2021
Debtor dismissed: 12/02/2020
Debtor disposition: Dismissed for Other Reason

Alleged Debtor
United States Corporation Company

dba
Corporation Service Company

dba
CIS/Coastal Internation Seecurity, Inc.

dba
China Teletch Holding Inc.

dba
China Telecom (America) Corporation

dba
Fifth Florida Living Options, LLC

UNITED STATES CORPORATION COMPANY

A trade name, trading name, or business name is a pseudonym used by companies that do not operate under their registered company name. The term for this type of alternative name is a "fictitious" business name. Registering the fictitious name with a relevant government body is often required.

In a number of countries, the phrase "trading as" (abbreviated to t/a) is used to designate a trade name. In the United States, the phrase "doing business as" (abbreviated to DBA, dba, d.b.a. or d/b/a) is used, among others, such as assumed business name or fictitious business name.

Trade name

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Conspiracy is two or more people working to create an event, possibly through deception. Would the litany inauguration anomalies constitute a conspiracy?

Enjoy The Show

Dec 19 2017 00:12:02 (EST) 00=zero hour?

Dark [10]. = Marker for Ten Days. Darkness.

Flynn said hold the line until the end of January. 10 days from 1-20 is the end of January.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hope everyone on this thread that may have had a bit of a queasy feeling about Lin Wood will look at this current thread in progress :www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video www.bitchute.com... is about 45 minutes or so, but it is well worth it and, imo, a valuable piece to hold onto while putting this whole puzzle together. It will fit in further down the line.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I haven't listened yet, but he did say in one of his fireside chats, paraphrasing...my crazy conspiracy tweets will open the door to discovery which will lead to truth. Perhaps light is beginning to leak through in his method of what seems like unhinged madness.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Indeed. I hope you take time to listen to the video. It put to rest any suspicion that Lin Wood has lost it.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

And right before BO glitches out, there's this strange image that appears for a fraction of a second. I don't even know how I was able to capture it successfully with Evernote. Sheer luck, I guess.

Anyway, absolutely hilarious how this guy....

...turns into one of these 'things' (hint: Oscar Meyer; or, is it a pogo??) for a millisecond before glitching back into the picture again:

Is this what it looks like when one wiener hounours another?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't know about the suit itself but the case filing appears legit, I think.

Bankr uptcy Petition #: 20-40375-KKS

Date filed: 10/14/2020
Date reopened: 01/08/2021
Debtor dismissed: 12/02/2020
Debtor disposition: Dismissed for Other Reason

Alleged Debtor
United States Corporation Company

dba
Corporation Service Company

dba
CIS/Coastal Internation Seecurity, Inc.

dba
China Teletch Holding Inc.

dba
China Telecom (America) Corporation

dba
Fifth Florida Living Options, LLC

UNITED STATES CORPORATION COMPANY

A trade name, trading name, or business name is a pseudonym used by companies that do not operate under their registered company name. The term for this type of alternative name is a "fictitious" business name. Registering the fictitious name with a relevant government body is often required.

In a number of countries, the phrase "trading as" (abbreviated to t/a) is used to designate a trade name. In the United States, the phrase "doing business as" (abbreviated to DBA, dba, d.b.a. or d/b/a) is used, among others, such as assumed business name or fictitious business name.

Trade name

The Moors, they're huge into sovereignty movement

Moorish Science Temple of America

dba
Court of Equity and Truth (Taquan Gullett)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Massive protest taking place in Moscow

Crowd chanting "All for one and one for all"
clip

They have their own shaman
Twitter

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Indeed. I hope you take time to listen to the video. It put to rest any suspicion that Lin Wood has lost it.

Listening to it now.
He is completely rational and definitely taking these folks to task.

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join