It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: texasgirl
They are there. Go to 15.36 and then the zoom out at 24.24.
It's the camera angle.

Rainbows
Jane

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: texasgirl
They are there. Go to 15.36 and then the zoom out at 24.24.
It's the camera angle.

Rainbows
Jane

I’m not able to zoom out. Maybe someone else can look into it? Did you zoom out while he was taking the oath? They’re standing right next to him and suddenly they’re gone. SS guy disappears too.

Well sure Jane, they're at the event at other times, in the footage of the event. They do appear to disappear abruptly from the shot of the swearing in part though, which does appear to indicate that there was an outtake.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: underpass61
This is pretty damn funny - I've looked for the original broadcast footage but it must have been scrubbed. Somebody wants Obama to know that we know about his WH "hot dog party" LOL

GAB

Saw that....glitch does make him look like a hot dog...LOL!

Made a GIF

What sorcery is THIS?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
National Guard to Keep 7,000 Troops in Washington, D.C. Until March Officials Say
dc patriot

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I hope everyone on this thread that may have had a bit of a queasy feeling about Lin Wood will look at this current thread in progress :www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video www.bitchute.com... is about 45 minutes or so, but it is well worth it and, imo, a valuable piece to hold onto while putting this whole puzzle together. It will fit in further down the line.

Interesting, and scary.

The kid is upset because of "feels." He ignores WHAT was said in favor if HOW it was said. That is the Idiocracy CommonCore world about to arrive.

The other issue is the problem with lawyers (seemingly not Lin). They spend 4 years in school to loose their moral compass entirely and replaced it with AI "if/then" thinking. They cease to think morally, but think "legal morality" which is the woman's issue - separate from the kid.

The worst part of this. The decision was made, she's now trying to figure out how to do it - lawyer mind, and when confronted we see there is no discussion at all. None. She knows all, and what's best. I see it everywhere.

The buried lede? JHTH evidently gave Lin EVIDENCE, of the things he's been sharing for the last year. Lin said he has evidence, testimony of course, that is a huge thing which Ms. Southern isn't going to like when she sees/hears what we've waded into the last few years.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm calling shenanigans.

HT

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Anyone who's ready to throw in the towel now was never really in this fight to begin with (imo)
This game isn't for the faint of heart. We play to win. Battle strong

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OK, not sure what to make of these articles that were in my yahoo feed, but check these two stories out.

www.sciencenews.org...
www.nature.com... a3wwS_SM3Vii34QqwA6w3v6eIixJWWEJ2VJarP6y3jUg1g29vIjTOt1exq8MmjEMIL_A19y4Bh3841713FCQti8eS6s-vTQ14JJPpNHXW1p36U4MunMkFIMFNO4lnJC4wgpzEzYG_rhfz_8nMYe-P7 4PJ-fnk2aCJ6b1qiqBACtYIKrnQmAgseWkFiDkah6IpVijU4L3waO_iREkDgXCJNjE-uTxw0_3Dt6wxfQ88GmKT5WV&tracking_referrer=www.sciencenews.org

"By Maria Temming

January 21, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Scientists have finally gotten a clear view of the spark that sets off an exotic type of lightning called a blue jet.

Blue jets zip upward from thunderclouds into the stratosphere, reaching altitudes up to about 50 kilometers in less than a second. Whereas ordinary lightning excites a medley of gases in the lower atmosphere to glow white, blue jets excite mostly stratospheric nitrogen to create their signature blue hue."

Then this story about how COVID will be with us "FOREVER"
www.nationalgeographic.com...

"COVID-19 will likely be with us forever. Here's how we'll live with it.
Eventually, the virus could become a much milder illness—but for now, vaccination and surveillance are critical to end the pandemic phase."

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Massive protest taking place in Moscow

Crowd chanting "All for one and one for all"
clip

They have their own shaman
Twitter

The horned shaman is proof of a New.World.Order psyops 😃

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sometimes you have to go along with what the situation calls for. If Linn had a moral compass and it showed the whole timez he might not be able to gain access to his unhingings. I haven't listened to interview so I can't come t to that directly. I will say that sometimesz when you go undercoverz you have to exhibit the same morally bankrupt tendencies to infiltrate and allow you to do reconnaissance.

The only way I know that personally is that I have infiltrated several illegal debt collecting practices and am waiting for the dust to settle before I invoke my whistleblowing. I'll have to find the link but I could show you some screen grabs off Evolution, which is a debt collecting software program. Some of this evil greedy people I worked with would threaten to have debtor served by the sheriff. Big no no. Then they would document what they said. I also have PUA scam artist I work with as well. She somehow got my 12,700 last August and of course her thug self got about half from me. So,. When I got into this line of work in early 2016. It took me two weeks to figure out that the script or "system" we use toes a very fine line of being illegal, but it's how it's phrased that makes it an alarming but fictitious moot point.

So I can understand why you would think that about Lin. Hell you are probably right. Just know that some of us have been under cover before q came along. If you or someone you know took out a pay day loan with places like Speedy Cash or Check n go from as far back as 2009 up until 2014, I may have attempted to collect that debt from you. I'll leave with a cleaner thing these evil chicks and worked with would say
She would tell debtors to suck a richard and die. And that white van you see outside, that's us coming for you and she would say she is going to put them in a casket. Mind you. That's just PG stuff suitable for ATS sorta?

But I am not trying to tell you how to think but rather just offer another perspective. I know I've learned an insurmountable amount of knowledge from you CoM and I have a lot of respect for your enlightening post.

Alright, I have got to get ready for my date tonight woot woot! She is an intellegent beautiful amazon queen. Escape room of roswell road if anyone wants to join in on the Runaway Train. Just don't be intimidated at my entorage. We don't bite. I'll try to check in when time allows. Cheers ATS and to the possibility that Nesara just might have taken a step in the right direction for us little people!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Disney Music Executive Charged with Child Sex Abuse.

Jon Heely, the director of music publishing at Disney, has been charged with three felony counts of child sexual abuse.
Heely, 58, of Santa Clarita, is accused of sexually abusing two underage girls approximately a decade ago. He allegedly victimized the first girl when she was 15. According to the charges, he began abusing the second when she was about 11 years old and continued until she was 15.

variety.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Indeed. I hope you take time to listen to the video. It put to rest any suspicion that Lin Wood has lost it.

Just finished listening. Well, he restored my respect in him.
Typical brainwashed cancel culture cancer has infiltrated our institutions to conceal truths that those types don't want to hear because of feelings & politics much less debate on. Brain-locked on one rhetorical tweet.🤦‍ Horrible and even worse coming from law students!! Near the end where he was trying to talk some sense at one of the students (Army Vet) he told him to go watch that HBO movie Kill Chain (Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections) and he also told them to listen to Paul Harvey: WE THE PEOPLE (www.youtube.com...) which ironically I had just posted a few days ago. That dumb ass kid is staining Mercer's reputation.🤦
Going after the king of defamation law, ha good luck Mercer; there will be no mercy!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 23-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I just went back for another listen of JHTH's video testimony.
I have no doubt Wood was also able to validate his credentials in order to state JHTH's testimony was credible.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
THEY MUST BE SHOWN. Must. Now way around this.

Sad but true

51 TIMES DJT Tweeted Joe would ban fracking. DJT held several rally's in PA on this very issue.

In three days. Girls sports were killed, insulin prices went up, gas/energy prices went up, more jobs lost, no fakedemic plan, War coming, soldiers get cookies instead of a place to sleep, masks masks masks, ICE told to stand down (errrrg Warrior) and he's just gotten started. All of this was on the website for anyone to read and in his zoom calls - sadly only a few dozen tuned into listen.

Don't they measure each incoming admin by the "first 100 days?" Oh this will be good.

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I'm calling shenanigans.

HT

They probably had to remove that button. Can’t have him pressing it 50 times a day just to see what it does because he can’t remember, lol.

link   

Ofcourse MSM spun it as "Biden removes diet coke button".

I do however remember some fuss about "Trump's diet coke button" some years ago. But maybe President Trump was just pulling their leg.

It's indeed a direct line to the USSS.

EDIT: Upon further review it seems that quora post was based on this website and another article:

This one is a spoof parody site:

whitehouse.gov1.info...

The article:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

From the article:

12 The red Presidential buzzer button in a wooden box, used to call aides at a moment’s notice. It is said President Johnson installed it so the Secret Service could warn him when his wife was on her way.

So it could have been used for ordering cokes & whatnot. But I do highly doubt that they would get rid of it, it's probably connected to the USSS either way, in case of emergency.

Also the reason for it's installment is noteworthy: Warn President Johnson that his wife is on her way. Cheeky pres.

edit on 23-1-2021 by Sakashima because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2021 by Sakashima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Massive protest taking place in Moscow

Crowd chanting "All for one and one for all"
clip

They have their own shaman
Twitter

Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno. One for all, all for one...The unofficial motto of Switzerland.
I'm waiting for the Three Musketeers to appear.

Some vid clips they were playing the 1989 song "Khochu Peremen" (I Want Changes) which became the protest song in Belarus last summer.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

Apparently true.

@tnewtondunn
President Biden has removed the Diet Coke button. When @ShippersUnbound and I interviewed Donald Trump in 2019, we became fascinated by what the little red button did. Eventually Trump pressed it, and a butler swiftly brought in a Diet Coke on a silver platter. It's gone now.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2021 by captinofcats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
That has $30,000 fine written all over it. Good luck at the gulag!

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join