It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Um. Wow. PM for you

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Well, our forced existence system is a Larp in the general sense. This Live Action Reality Prison is coming undone faster than Timothy Leary could get all the counterculture dead heads to turn on, tune in and drop out back in the 60's. My post was coming from a place of Love and how to use love with logic to overcome the typical 4am talking points that try to discredit the truth movement and attack those of us who have an affinity for accuracy.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Appreciated and agreed. I meant no snark.
Life is a school.
Class is always in session.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I have a Nice surprise for UK citizens to Enjoy - maybe visit - Whilst Distant viewers can be Very Surprised, but Welcome should they fancy such.

White House: The full-sized Oval Office replica in Norfolk

www.bbc.co.uk...

Nice eh ??

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Cops arrest 16 suspected pedophiles in online child abuse raids including a nurse and a Disney World worker who operated the Millennium Falcon ride

Daily Mail article

This bust in Polk Co. Florida has some disturbing details regarding the poor little innocent victims to succumb to these monsters wicked ways. I warn you, what is contained in that link is quite mortifying and it doesn't dive that deep into graphic details.
I just can't process that kind of evil.

1,409 felonies were filed in this sweep with more arrests to come. I feel this is part of the desensitization process to help prepare the masses for when their Holly weird icons that they worshipped get exposed for participating in the same egregious acts of literally hurting babies. It really does start to make a lot of since to let these atrocities come out under Bidens administration so as to aid in the implosion of a failed bloated corrupt diseased temple of dog. Who knew how prophetic that song "Hunger Strike" was going to turn out by Temple of Dog.

Lyrics for Hunger Strike

"I don't mind stealin' bread from the mouths of decadents
But I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled, uh huh
But it's on the table, the fire's cookin'
And they're farmin' babies, while the slaves are all workin'
And it's on the table, their mouths are chokin'
But I'm goin' hungry (goin' hungry)"

Chris Cornell performing this song with Chester Bennington of Linkin Park before their untimely deaths in 2017.

I posted about this somewhere, the importance of singing it as “going hungry” vs “growing hungry”. I know Eddie Vedder has been known to sing “growing hungry” sometimes in concerts.

Singing “Growing hungry” implies the child’s blood on the table is appetizing.

Chris wrote it and sings it as a protest to what he saw or heard about the elite.
Not sure what Eddie is trying to say, but....Chris is dead and Eddie is still alive.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Cheers for the value add brewtiger!

Not sure if you've seen the CRYPTEX tool that I incorporated in earlier versions of the spreadsheet?

That allows you to "rotate", individually, lines within a post based on their content clues - much like the cryptex barrel in Da Vinci Code, for example:

>>> = rotate line 3 characters to right,
- = rotate anti-clockwise 1 character.

It also had a function to automatically rotate all lines bases on an element of the timestamp, e.g.:

12:55:00 = rotate 12 characters forward then 55 characters back.

It was great fun to play around with but didn't seem to bring any good decodes at the time.

Here's an old version of the spreadsheet that has it in and a screen shot:
Q V16.11 20191006 to 3570 incl. DECODE tools.xlsx

This was one of a handful of decode tools that got removed from the spreadsheet to make it more efficient.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
How can this be legal? Two banks in Florida, United Banks and Professional Bank have closed Trump accounts. Deutsche Bank is looking at selling Trump loans to another lender and Signal Bank in New York has also closed his accounts.
At first glance the messaging suggests that the Florida business community are against Trump but it is always fun to peep behind the curtains.
And look what we find. United Banks were bought out by New Jersey bank Valley National Corp.who has 50% of their business in New Jersey and the other 50% in New York. Not positive Trump territory as we have seen. The transaction was considered unusual since there was so much more merger opportunities in the north. Even more unusual was that the name of the bank was not changed.
So here we have a bank that does not represent the interests of Florida, but rather of the two strong holds New York and New Jersey.
Next up...The Jesuit Connection.
www.bizjournals.com...
thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Same twit acct.... I know nothing about law so clueless about whether this is real or not. (yes, hanging head in shame here that I chased Lance away)
link

Also, seeing all the posts removed...if I missed anything important or interesting this morning please pm me.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Biden already appearing on list of PAST Presidents on Whitehouse.gov!

Ha, that's hilarious. Some of the html source code:

https:// www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/joe_hero-700x530.jpg class="lazy-load" alt="President Biden speaks at an event in Jackson, MS standing in front of an American flag" loading="lazy"

Larger image: https:// www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/joe_hero-1400x1060.jpg

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Apologies if this Lin Wood interview is posted, don't remember seeing it.

Touches on many things I believe from reading here as well own ideas about things transpired and about to transpire.

Lin Wood 9

Btw, no way no how is Lin unhinged or crazy as is being pushed about msm and msi
edit on 23-1-2021 by Phoenix because: Add comments

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Same twit acct.... I know nothing about law so clueless about whether this is real or not. (yes, hanging head in shame here that I chased Lance away)
link

[...]

Do not know if this helps the validity......United States Corporation Bankrupcy
edit on Sat Jan 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I haven't logged into ATS for 2 years. I participated way back in the beginning of the q thread. Anywho...

I thought of something this morning and please correct me if i am wrong, but...did q say "the storm" tweet would come from Trump, specifically or just the@potus account? I am thinking it's the latter.

I have always thought the wording of that tweet never sounded very Trump like. On the other hand, it does sound like Biden. All doom and gloom...

I just wanted to throw it out. Maybe it's already been discussed. I've only been back here reading since Wednesday.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

I have a Nice surprise for UK citizens to Enjoy - maybe visit - Whilst Distant viewers can be Very Surprised, but Welcome should they fancy such.

White House: The full-sized Oval Office replica in Norfolk

www.bbc.co.uk...

Nice eh ??

First section of the article link

Part of the White House has been copied at Coltishall Airfield, in Norfolk - 3,700 miles (5,950km) from Washington.

I can’t seem to shake this 37 bit.

It was built for the 2018 film Watergate and is now regularly seen in films, dramas and also news reports.

"We're often used to produce content for US TV, set in the US," said Steve Murphy, of October Films.

The Oval Office set measures 4,500 sq ft (418 sq m) and was built with painstaking detail to match the real thing, in Washington DC. It is said to be the only permanent full-sized replica of the Oval Office outside of the United States.

Nice find👍

edit on 23-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hunting through the executives on Valley National Bank Joseph Chillura is the Senior Vice President for the Florida and Alabama regions. He graduated from Jesuit High School and is on the Presidents council and also is a member of the Jesuit Alumni.
His bio also emphasizes that he is a member of the Tampa Yacht and Country Club.
I am afraid I am not that familiar with the Jesuit role in all of this but I feel that this is significant. He may report to the president of the bank but who does he really take his orders from?
www.valley.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Oh, you are fine. No snark detected. I have no bones to pick with you my friend. You are right. Life is a class that's always in session. Some lessons are longer than others. As long as we don't end up in the principles office for a good old fashioned paddlin'. Can't call DEFACS when life is handing out the corporal punishments.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Very symbolic

The only people the symbolism seems to really matter to are the people in this thread.

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join