It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Quite literally going backwards - will folks see this? Will they embrace the return...?

In part the ISIS issue was about the pipeline and Syria's refusal to blow up the Russian pipe in favor of this one. So the return of ISIS is on its way it would seem. Iran getting money to fund it from Mr. and Ms. Iowa Washington in the form of higher taxes and fewer jobs.

Link

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
The inauguration ceremony - 10k likes 48k dislikes. Scroll thru the comments before they get disabled - they're priceless!

f*&king sham president - how much longer can they keep this up?

Did you watch the video? While Biden is taking the oath, the two girls, one in pink and one in white, DISAPPEAR. There's no break in the audio, either. And they never come back, wth???

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Worth looking at. 10 Drops with Podesta.

This drop was an enigma. Many reads on it. MME's post a few pages back noted 11.3 is a section in the military occupation manual.

So, let's look back a bit. 6 months to be exact.

John Podesta “Refused to Concede” In Democratic Election Wargame While Roleplaying as Joe Biden

A Democratic election simulation program preparing party elites for possible outcomes of the November presidential election has featured a scenario in which Joe Biden, who was roleplayed by Democratic operative John Podesta, will refuse to concede defeat in the election, according to reporting about the event from the New York Times.

Several of the scenarios played out of course. But the takeaway from this is interesting given what we see now.

The roleplay of the event ended when organizers determined the American people would look to the military to resolve the situation.

The common definition of Indict is to of course charge with a crime. The latin seems to be indicere which means to
to declare publicly
to proclaim
to announce

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
You are right.
Something sketchy going on.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Possible Deep FaQe video set up in a studio !!! 😎

So maybe the "Inauguration" was "virtual" afterall 😎

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

The inauguration ceremony - 10k likes 48k dislikes. Scroll thru the comments before they get disabled - they're priceless!

Did you watch the video? While Biden is taking the oath, the two girls, one in pink and one in white, DISAPPEAR. There's no break in the audio, either. And they never come back, wth???

Weird.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I agree they the WH may be literally hiding the new EOs, I didn't even think of that, because I thought Vasa meant those new EOs are invalid.

Eight more days of darkness...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I agree they the WH may be literally hiding the new EOs, I didn't even think of that, because I thought Vasa meant those new EOs are invalid.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 22-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I’m starting to think those rumors of Biden going to McConnell for a plea deal are true. The boot on his leg was probably hiding an ankle monitor!
edit on 22-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I guess the idea is to pound the crap out of Biden until he submits.

What happens when discovery and depositions hit the fan? When the fraudulent election becomes UNDENIABLE?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why not ?

20 times ‘The Simpsons’ Mysteriously Guessed What Will Happen In The Future

Actually there are more ... Trump and the esculator ...plus

edit on 1222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
I remember the date as Feb 21 for a resolution.

I heard March 4th just recently in this very thread. My drop dead date is 3/7. If nothing changes by then, I'll just go dark again...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I’m going to check that list again in a few days to see if the EOs show up. But they’re definitely listed as executive actions and not orders.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like where Wictor is goin' with this...

Why would Trump be the first president to NOT attend his successor's inauguration?

Why would Trump be the first outgoing president to leave in Air Force One?

Why would the Pentagon not give him a sendoff, and why would Pence and the cabinet secretaries INCLUDING POMPEO not see Trump off?

Why would Trump tell us in every "statement of defeat" that our incredible adventure is just beginning, and the best is yet to come?

Has Trump ever overpromised or lied to us?

social.quodverum.com...@ThomasWic

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I’m starting to think those rumors of Biden going to McConnell for a plea deal are true. The boot on his leg was probably hiding an ankle monitor!

Possible sealed plea bargain (probation) 😎

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think this old video will clear up the Oval Office exterior issue.

It's fun to watch as well, for the 5 minutes I actually liked 0bama.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I had a youtube library folder with around 100 Trump related videos. Mostly msm & White House clips. At some time between Jan 19-20 the library disappeared, poof, just gone. C'mon man, seriously?!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: pteridine
I remember the date as Feb 21 for a resolution.

I heard March 4th just recently in this very thread. My drop dead date is 3/7. If nothing changes by then, I'll just go dark again...

At this point I am with you. March 7 seems reasonable to drop off if this goes south of sanity for good.

I can take the truth if this is over, like a man.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

How did you feel about 12/21/12?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Holy crap, and there was an edit just before they disappear. This was pre-recorded for sure.

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join