It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Please, allow me to inject a wee bit of Canuck humour, eh? We're hutin' up here, especially Albertans. Any Albertan lurkers in these threads?

Looks like Trump incited one for Nanny....

ETA: Zaphod & DTOM =

Hey! I ain't the one who brought it up.

edit on 22-1-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The inauguration ceremony - 10k likes 48k dislikes. Scroll thru the comments before they get disabled - they're priceless!

f*&king sham president - how much longer can they keep this up?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Power outage in Oak Ridge. The lab, I believe is on a lock down.

Wheres the truck?

www.wate.com...

According to the city, the widespread power outages occurred just before 4:30 p.m. after a truck hit a transmission tower at the intersection of South Illinois Avenue and Union Valley Road.

edit on PMFridayFriday ndAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3015 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It is hilarious....every video the white house official YT has released has triple or more the down votes....

But YAY Joe!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

They are simply doing PR for their globalist masters,
for as long as they still can.
Planting seeds, exactly as Trump did.
I mean...you never know when you’ll
need to leave the USA, should your bidding
to destroy it backfire.

I guarantee you that the seeds of sovereign rights which
Trump reaffirmed and planted
in the fertile soil of our minds
will utterly envelope, choke this filth.
He worked his ass off to do this,
for which I personally hold him in high esteem.

Extortion via social credit scoring giants; brainwashing by
enemedia; police kicking down your door
because your lovely neighbor’s little patio gathering was shaken
notwithstanding. We see through you especially as you cream
yourselves using freedom to establish your high totalitarian rank.

These satan spawned bastards are enemy number 1.
aka
You will know you made it when you get invited to
Branson’s island, or can take a deck on the rising son.
Permanently.

# 1330
edit on 22-1-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: bonus fun fact: WFB used to yacht to just outside of territorial waters, to experiment with weed, legally (1st time).

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It is hilarious....every video the white house official YT has released has triple or more the down votes....

But YAY Joe!

And I do mean every single video the white house official channel has released....

YouTube

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
relax...everyone ...relax..Biden and his followers are paper dolls. and the wind is coming!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Trust Wray

Clearly DS likes Wray.

Q never said trust Wray NOW, only when the time comes - "if" really. It would seem the time will come shortly.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
gab.com...

This person on Gab posted "Where's the sniper team?" on top of the White House. Sniper team nowhere to be seen.

Look who's on Gab.😀

***I do see a couple of them now. Still, this acct has a lot of good information.

And his first post on twit, linked to interesting accounts. Won't post screenshots as my last was removed.

linky

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: combatmaster

Nope, not at all, I prefer a no-government world... as my ancestors lived before colonialism

My preference too but still worth trying to better this one as it aint going away any time soon.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

12/31/20

twitter.com...
edit on 22-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: texasgirl
gab.com...

This person on Gab posted "Where's the sniper team?" on top of the White House. Sniper team nowhere to be seen.

Look who's on Gab.😀

***I do see a couple of them now. Still, this acct has a lot of good information.

And his first post on twit, linked to interesting accounts. Won't post screenshots as my last was removed.

linky

From your link IG,

Bigger

That would be 10 days from the Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. first day in The Office Of The President "OF" the United States = the corporate entity contained within the country of DC.
edit on 22-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: dupe, add comment, TAT's too Q-uick.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Remember during the campaign when Grandpa Joe said he had the ultimate plan of action for COVID?

This is turning into the SNL presidency.

@therecount

President Biden urges Congress to pass more COVID relief:

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”
(video clip)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks for the link. I did my duty and thumbs downed the lot.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Remember during the campaign when Grandpa Joe said he had the ultimate plan of action for COVID?

This is turning into the SNL presidency.

@therecount

President Biden urges Congress to pass more COVID relief:

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”
(video clip)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apologies if pointed out earlier...

VIDEO: White House Unlists Video After Man Caught On Hot Mic Discussing 'Plea Agreement' While Biden Is Talking

nationalfile.com...

It actually does sound like Hunter....but I am not sure why he would be mic'd......maybe an official next to him? Anyone have a pic of the room from Joe's view?

Whoever it was, Joe cued them in to speak by coughing. It was planned (forced?).

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apologies if pointed out earlier...

VIDEO: White House Unlists Video After Man Caught On Hot Mic Discussing 'Plea Agreement' While Biden Is Talking

nationalfile.com...

It actually does sound like Hunter....but I am not sure why he would be mic'd......maybe an official next to him? Anyone have a pic of the room from Joe's view?

Whoever it was, Joe cued them in to speak by coughing. It was planned (forced?).

Ha...would be funny if it had to do with the letter Trump left him. Still no report on what it says other than Joe saying he should talk to Trump first...

President Joe Biden says that a letter left to him by former President Donald Trump was "very generous" but that he would not make the contents public until he spoke with his predecessor.

Former Vice President Mike Pence also left a letter for Vice President Kamala Harris on his old desk in the West Wing, Jacobs said.

The first lady Melania Trump left her successor, Jill Biden, a note as well, CNN reported.

So those lines in particular caught my attention. There is some sort of clarification in the letter that apparently can only happen once they talk.

Someone should ask the press secretary if they have spoken yet, and follow up with clarification on the letter that was left....for all 3.

I believe it would be very enlightening.

source
edit on 1/22/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I must be missing something here.

51 Times DJT tweeted Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. would ban Fracking. He also said Joe was shot.

I've got to be missing something here.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just an interesting observation, since I have had videos deleted on my YT channel (Italy evidence). Basically, I now have a big black mark against me... any embedded videos now fail to work anywhere (so long as I am logged into YT/Google).
Not that I really care what they do. I've known how dirty they play for a very long time. But it just becomes clearer and clearer how pathetic they are willing to be.

It is a daily reminder of what they did to me personally years ago, and what they continue to do to many others now.

Google... I wish you luck.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I mean, does "very generous" mean an offer of something? Is there any more liberal word than that?

Could mean not prosecuting everyone, could mean leniency on some, could mean whatever anyone on the left wants it to be. The one thing the left can't do is spin that statement.....

The fact it isn't being asked at all speaks volumes to me. Even if he won't speak about the exact wording, I would ask why it was "very generous".

But meh....what color are they repainting their shoe horns?

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join