It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What are you talking about?

normally I don't do this, but I will address this because your post is a bunch of nonsense

1. if you saw my next post, I posted the article and the Tweet it came from, just providing context instead of providing an edited picture, that was not in defense of anyone, just saying, let's use more evidence and context than some edited pictures

unless you believe Russia only became bad under Trump

No

This is Bidens Press Secretary.....supporting Russia under the Obama/Biden administration.

Yes, the picture and article shows it was her taking a picture with a gift she got

You are realizing that now, you have to say Russia isn't that bad, you'll have to say China isn't that bad, you'll have to say a lot of different countries aren't that bad anymore.

I think all countries are *bad*

But let's continue using feelings and race.

Why? no one talked about feelings or race except for... you

Thank God that black supremacist Obama is gone, now you just have a confused white supremacist in office with an even more confused Indian/Asian/Black VP.....funny how she was sworn into Senate as a Indian and VP as Black....very convenient.

None of that matters to what we were discussing... why are you so concerned with Identity politics and weaponizing identities?

I couldn't care less about identity in politics or career....merit is what things should be measured by. Unfortunately, it isn't when the left comes into play. If it didn't, please point me to the merits Obama achieved prior to becoming President....

It matters very much to what we are discussing because you appear to believe that Trump was inciting a riot based on white supremacy.

So....the hat was a gift....what role did this girl have when she received this gift? And why did she feel the need to pose with the gift?

I have worked in many areas of military in a civilian role....and if you say it was a gift, and she was working for the administration at the time, or even fund raising....this picture alone is evidence of what the government considers a political bribe.

You do realize those of us that have actually worked in the field know more than most right?

Let me know when you decide if she was just a crony bimbo or worked for the administration and received a gift from a foreign nation.....
edit on 1/22/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: texasgirl

twitter.com...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yeah this is not okay.

My office is free this week to any service members who’d like to use it for a break or take nap on the couch. We’ll stock up on snacks for you all too.

Hmmmm...Let’s see...Which one would I rather choose? Sleeping in an office or sleeping in the Trump hotel?

Oooh...That’s a biggie.🤔

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yeah this is not okay.

My office is free this week to any service members who’d like to use it for a break or take nap on the couch. We’ll stock up on snacks for you all too.

Dude....there are 25k troops there....and AOC has already railed against NG being called into any burning city.

Dog-whistle much?

I bet she didn't get a single guardsmen that accepted her Indian giving offer...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yeah this is not okay.

Weak-assed attempt at PR/damage control. Too late.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

twitter.com...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yeah this is not okay.

Hmmmm...Let’s see...Which one would I rather choose? Sleeping in an office or sleeping in the Trump hotel?

Oooh...That’s a biggie.🤔

Nope....not even an offer to sleep....just a break or a nap....no sleeping.

But I bet the snacks are amazing! She was a bartender after all....there should be some awesome snacks.

I would absolutely LOVE if every single NG member went to her office one at a time and asked for a snack....one of each, plus an "etc"....it would be hilarious.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I couldn't care less about identity in politics or career....merit is what things should be measured by. Unfortunately, it isn't when the left comes into play. If it didn't, please point me to the merits Obama achieved prior to becoming President....

You are the one that brought up Race and Feelings...

It matters very much to what we are discussing because you appear to believe that Trump was inciting a riot based on white supremacy.

1, No I don't and 2, that wasn't even the topic...

So....the hat was a gift....what role did this girl have when she received this gift? And why did she feel the need to pose with the gift?

Who knows, that is something else you can research if you want, from what we know she received the gift from the Russian, and wore it for a picture with him, maybe she took it home and put it in a shrine and worships Marx every night, we don't know any of that based on one picture...

I have worked in many areas of military in a civilian role....and if you say it was a gift, and she was working for the administration at the time, or even fund raising....this picture alone is evidence of what the government considers a political bribe.

Ok, so let's investigate all the gifts that people working in the Trump administration got, actually, let's go back to any of the administrations, if it is a political bribe let's go for all of them right?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Goog is not happy. If we don't get our way we will shut down. Australia sees that as a threat. Now we are going to see big tech flex their muscles. Global domination. Anyone from over there have more input?
www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Yes....let us investigate them all. We have people working for us, the citizens, that are living well above what the average citizen makes.

Why don't we impose a minimum wage on our employees and see how it all shakes out. Impose no ability to own stocks for family. Impose rules for them.....not us. After all, they are voted in by us and should follow the rules WE say.

There is no reason that ANY congress person should be rich based on their career.

$15/hr for all of congress....lets see who cares about the people and who cares about the money.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Rioter Who Helped Drag Officer Down U.S. Capitol Steps Tried to Flee to Switzerland: Feds

Jeffrey Patrick Sabol, a 51-year-old divorced geophysicist with three children, has not been charged with assault but rather under a civil disorder statute barring any effort to “obstruct, impede, or interfere” law enforcement.

Judge Krause ultimately denied Sabol’s request for home confinement, calling the allegations against the defendant “very disturbing” and “deeply troubling.”

Meanwhile...

@alanfeuer
As we await a bail decision in the Zip Tie Guy case, feds release charges against an FAA employee, Kevin Strong of Calif.
Strong, a Qanon follower, told the FBI he went to DC to hear Trump speak. He claims he has Q clearance & that a “new one-party system” was coming.

And over in Texas Lord of the Rings...

Fired Texas Lawyer Cites Lord of the Rings, Declares ‘Gondor Has No King’ in Lawsuit That Wants Pro-Trump ‘Stewards’ to Sideline Joe Biden

Paul M. Davis, the Texas lawyer who was fired from his in-house counsel job after he recorded himself among a mob at the U.S. Capitol Complex on Jan. 6, has filed legal documents which set a new floor for legal embarrassment in U.S. jurisprudence. The documents employ a series of awkward references to — and ideas from — the temporary government of the Kingdom of Gondor in The Lord of the Rings.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

My ancestors were Nomadic-Hunter-Gatherers, so in a perfect situation, yes, I would love to live like my ancestors
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Having an internet connection while posting on ATS is pretty much as far away as you can get from that!
Just sayin!

Must be another hipster off grid-er.....

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Goog is not happy. If we don't get our way we will shut down. Australia sees that as a threat. Now we are going to see big tech flex their muscles. Global domination. Anyone from over there have more input?
www.msn.com...

Always hand in hand .... More people need to wake up

Warnings China could blockade Australia by sea and stop the supply of goods if trade tensions continue to spiral out of control

What we are witnessing Currently is an Electronic Blockade .... Home and Abroad ... MSM ... TECH is the enemy of the people globally.

edit on 1222021 by MetalThunder because: Cuz

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I've been blind but now I see...

what does an AMPERSAND mean in Posts on the MAP? - THE HANGMAN'S NOOSE
(Hint: see step 1 in the lefthand picture and compare with other!)

Bigger #1
Bigger #2

Anonymous ID: AZhJ37bn No.147987614 📁
Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

Q = Alice means "Hangman's Noose for Alice

Alice "&" Wonderland means "Alice will hang by the proof from Prince Alwaleed bin Talal's "Wonderland" mansion."

The "&," typos in the Tweet MAP that I posted about overnight, here, are identifying those who will be executed by "&" Noose, "amp" electrocution, or "," bullet/injection!

Here's a subset implying Pelosi, Mueller and Senate will get capital punishment:

Bigger

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Apologies if pointed out earlier...

VIDEO: White House Unlists Video After Man Caught On Hot Mic Discussing 'Plea Agreement' While Biden Is Talking

nationalfile.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

VIDEO: White House Unlists Video After Man Caught On Hot Mic Discussing 'Plea Agreement' While Biden Is Talking

nationalfile.com...

It actually does sound like Hunter....but I am not sure why he would be mic'd......maybe an official next to him? Anyone have a pic of the room from Joe's view?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Flashback 11-7-2017

Shocking arrest of Saudi prince complicates Plaza sale

As if the intrigue-ridden struggle to sell the Plaza Hotel needed more drama, the shocking arrest of minority partner Prince Alwaleed bin Talal in Saudi Arabia came just as the iconic hotel’s India-based majority owner seemed close to choosing a buyer.

Plaza majority owner Sahara India Pariwar “could make a decision this week” on a suitor, said JLL international director Jeffrey Davis, who heads the New York office of JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group.

Raw search connections ... At least where my gut leads me
JLL & MCD a Blackstone affiliate
.golf courses and resorts

1 month before Las Vegas

October 1, 2017

Hmmm and I thought I was done with rabbit holes lol

WAS LAS VEGAS A SAUDI CROWN PRINCE SALMAN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT?

edit on 1222021 by MetalThunder because: Deal with it

The Clintons’ Saudi Connection
General Flynn’s List Exposes D.C. ******* Network

Alrighty then..... Bloody wonderland circa 2015
age restricted YT history of SA - Empire Files

edit on 1222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

nationalfile.com...

It actually does sound like Hunter....but I am not sure why he would be mic'd......maybe an official next to him? Anyone have a pic of the room from Joe's view?

“So just so you know my life, after waiting to do this, I just agreed to a plea sentence for [unintelligible] guy…”

greeknewsondemand.com... eal/

Hunter does call his dad "[The Big] Guy".
edit on 22-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Soooo, anyone catch the Netflix show Spycraft? Just watched EP1 last night and the ONLY thing I could think of was "We have it all."

If even 10% of what was discussed/revealed in EP1 is legit, how can anyone possibly think we haven't been played, lied to and been given a false narrative?!?

Also brings to mind the belief that the MIC is waaaayyyy ahead of anything the public is aware of.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfinguru
Soooo, anyone catch the Netflix show Spycraft? Just watched EP1 last night and the ONLY thing I could think of was "We have it all."

If even 10% of what was discussed/revealed in EP1 is legit, how can anyone possibly think we haven't been played, lied to and been given a false narrative?!?

Also brings to mind the belief that the MIC is waaaayyyy ahead of anything the public is aware of.

Great show....I've watched a few episodes...there were a few things in it I had not heard of as far as the surveillance episode.

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join