It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Happy Friday ATS!!
So I have been reading this thread and some peeps
Have been posting the Hollyweird Castle Rock studio of the Oval Office and also talking about jump cuts during the inauguration. I find this absolutely fascinating. I have a little bit of experience in Broadcasting it was my major in college.

Point to remember:

Remember there is about a 5 minute delay from live to your TV during any live broadcast. This is so the director can edit or censor out cussing, streakers or any Non FCC compliant shenanigans.

It doesn’t , however, explain the women who disappear during the broadcast. They would look pretty dumb going to the bathroom. Or maybe that’s what happened. If u had a mean case of the #s I don’t give a F where I am I am heading to the toilet!

Ok I do have some questions though I hope someone else can answer. Let’s assume it was pre recorded and not live. What benefit would that be to do that for the campaign?
Also., how would anyone benefit by having a fake Oval Office? What’s the point? How would that help legitimize the new president when he has the real thing now?

edit on 22-1-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

edit on 22-1-2021 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
It doesn’t , however, explain the women who disappear during the broadcast. They would look pretty dumb going to the bathroom. Or maybe that’s what happened. If u had a mean case of the #s I don’t give a F where I am I am heading to the toilet!

Imagine if someone had went all GG Allin during Biden's inauguration.

Could have been EPIC!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And notice Lisa is president, so that must mean Biden ends up disappearing leaving Harris in charge, per their plan.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Castle Rock Studios was owned by Soros buddy and Democracy Alliance founder, Rob Reiner.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Or maybe he's not the real prez, and we're watching a movie, as Q always alludes too. A movie set would drive that home.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Happy Friday ATS!!
So I have been reading this thread and some peeps
Have been posting the Hollyweird Castle Rock studio of the Oval Office and also talking about jump cuts during the inauguration. I find this absolutely fascinating. I have a little bit of experience in Broadcasting it was my major in college.

Point to remember:

Remember there is about a 5 minute delay from live to your TV during any live broadcast. This is so the director can edit or censor out cussing, streakers or any Non FCC compliant shenanigans.

Ok I do have some questions though I hope someone else can answer. Let’s assume it was pre recorded and not live. What benefit would that be to do that for the campaign?
Also., how would anyone benefit by having a fake Oval Office? What’s the point? How would that help legitimize the new president when he has the real thing now?

So you think BOTH girls would just take off during the middle of one of the most important days in their lives? I don’t see that happening. Not while taking the oath.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dude I would have loved seeing someone S their pants.
Everyone has done it once!! I don’t care who you are!

So I guess my question is why fake the Oval Office? How does that benefit anyone?

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We should just keep the flag, but replace the 50 stars with 50 bananas.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Remind me which girls left again? Anyone have a link to the video ?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

And how do you explain the all-white background during one part of him taking his oath? That was a completely white wall. A TALL wall.

edit on 22-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
The inauguration ceremony - 10k likes 48k dislikes. Scroll thru the comments before they get disabled - they're priceless!

f*&king sham president - how much longer can they keep this up?

Watch the video again. Crazy.

The girl in the pink and the girl in the white both disappear.
edit on 22-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Kayleigh McEnany has a J.D. from Harvard, Jen Psucki (CNN contributor & former Obama travelling press sec) has a sociology degree from Ivy league College of William & Mary (second-oldest institution after Harvard; Chancellor is Robert Gates, former CIA Director), and man does it show at the podium. Her mother is a psychotherapist. Her husband is Gregory Mecher, a deputy finance director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

@PressSec

Jen Psaki says the note left for her by Trump’s press secretary Kayleigh McEnany was brief and nice: “She wished me good luck.”

"I can confirm for you here: the president has not spent a moment thinking about the color scheme of Air Force One, or anything in the House..."
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Dude I would have loved seeing someone S their pants.
Everyone has done it once!! I don’t care who you are!

So I guess my question is why fake the Oval Office? How does that benefit anyone?

Open to suggestions.

BTW...I never S my pants...at least when I wasn't a baby.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cpnorrisjr3
a reply to: SouthernGift
Same here. Every person on my feed is talking about it too.

Donald Trump Jr. is ‘official’ on telegram and says there’s a big announcement coming if that was mentioned here I missed it sorry

I would bet there’s about to be a new media of some sort about to drop
But gambling is illegal in Alabama so I’m not a betting woman. Don’t hold me to the fire if I’m wrong. Just speculating. Lol 😜

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

CHICKEN OR EGG:
1) Simpsons predicts the future
2) Narrative dropping "Simpson Easter Eggs" = nose touches

AWAKE STILL SEE THE WINKS (Pats in control)
- "17" EOs on Day 1, strange videos, edit of live stream
- Sleeping still in "Victory" euphoria = honeymoon period
- Biden choices coming fast = truth of "their reality" coming

MSM HAS CREATED A "BLAME GAME" MONSTER
- Last 4 years, Trump unfairly put in "no win" role
- No mask, racism, 400K CV deaths, drink fish poison = all Trump's fault
- Even "perfect things", MSM spins negatives or ignores

MSM ILLUSION REQUIRES A SCAPE GOAT TO FUNCTION
- Biden choices = 100% opposite Trump (Wall, Pipeline, ME, etc)
- Trump is no longer a daily part of the script
- But Democrats now "100% control" of House, Senate & WH

PREPARE FOR CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
- The weight of these unrealistic expectations crush Dems
- MSM will no longer be able to give FREE PASSES to maintain illusion
- Only then will "others" be willing to see the ugly truths coming.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

QMAP 4907-4910 worth a re-read:

edit on 22-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I stopped by half expecting some doom and gloom, but all I see is optimism and understanding that this is the way. This is an exciting time. I have a good feeling we are going to love the ending of this movie.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Holy smokes! Thx for showing that to me! At first I was like well they went to camera #2 and the new angle blocked them out if the shot and they were sitting behind the brunette woman. So that explains why they were not in the new shot vs Cam#1.

But i fast forwarded it past his speech and they are NOWHERE to be found. Total ghosts. They taped this on two separate days or taped it the day before for security reasons probably. This was a totally contained area so
I guarantee anyone that came in 500 feet had to sign an NDA. What a circus out country has become. Lock down police state where the govt is so paranoid that DC is a green zone now.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Holy smokes! Thx for showing that to me! At first I was like well they went to camera #2 and the new angle blocked them out if the shot and they were sitting behind the brunette woman. So that explains why they were not in the new shot vs Cam#1.

But i fast forwarded it past his speech and they are NOWHERE to be found. Total ghosts. They taped this on two separate days or taped it the day before for security reasons probably. This was a totally contained area so
I guarantee anyone that came in 500 feet had to sign an NDA. What a circus out country has become. Lock down police state where the govt is so paranoid that DC is a green zone now.

Notice that Nancy pops up in there, too. It’s weird as hell and shady as sh*t.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I just watched it again and looked for the white wall. I don’t think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life. Their video editing skills are amateur at best. They could have easily asked any Hollywood director to do this for free and make the trickery 100% foolproof. Those sychophants would have done it for free.

I don’t know it it’s Friday, long work week or I am tired I just let out the biggest craziest laugh about how so in your face this is! LOL

edit on 22-1-2021 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Why not ?

edit on 22-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join