It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I have a feeling whomever are behind those accounts will soon get a rude knocking from the real "E" & Co.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
gab.com...

This person on Gab posted "Where's the sniper team?" on top of the White House. Sniper team nowhere to be seen.

Look who's on Gab.😀

***I do see a couple of them now. Still, this acct has a lot of good information.

Meh....take that account with a grain of salt. Has a post saying the stage looks like holding cells....it's a stage. It is odd it hasn't been dismantled yet, but it is just a stage.

And I have a live feed for the WH and have seen the SS teams on the roof a few times over the last couple of days.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well looks like you called that correctly, didn't take long either.
www.youtube.com...

I gave it a year to be gracious.....I would actually bet war is declared much sooner.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

No, not the Chinese flag. also, show the entire picture, not an edited version, run some image search, see where that came from, find the original source, you can find out all these things

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
wasn't that hard

www.foxnews.com...

Psaki, who served in former President Obama's State Department, was gifted the pink shapka, or fur hat, by her then-counterpart, spokesperson Maria Zakharova, in Russia.

Also standing next to Psaki is Russian Foreign Affairs Minister Sergey Lavrov, who caught attention for an Oval Office meeting in 2017 where President Trump controversially shared U.S. intelligence with him.

twitter.com...

Russia responded w/ #Ushanka Hat gifted to @statedeptspox
to stay warm&fancy during #US #winterstorm up to @Sochi2014

edit on 22-1-2021 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
wasn't that hard

www.foxnews.com...

Psaki, who served in former President Obama's State Department, was gifted the pink shapka, or fur hat, by her then-counterpart, spokesperson Maria Zakharova, in Russia.

Also standing next to Psaki is Russian Foreign Affairs Minister Sergey Lavrov, who caught attention for an Oval Office meeting in 2017 where President Trump controversially shared U.S. intelligence with him.

twitter.com...

Thank you for confirming that she has rubbed elbows with Russian Intelligence agents.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, here we go with another 4 years of Russia

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, here we go with another 4 years of Russia

China... and yes, thanks for your confirmation, Russia too.
If it lasts 4 years.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

wasn't that hard

www.foxnews.com...

twitter.com...

LOL....we all know the Obama administration thought there was nothing to any Russia stuff, and ISIS was just a JV team. But suddenly, when Trump got into office they were horrible.

Can't wait to see how far Biden bends over for Putin.....looking forward to another "reset" button moment.

Hypocrisy is hilarious......

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Biden appears to get a command through an earpiece to salute the U.S. Marines at the door ahead of him. Instead of saluting them, he says out loud, “Salute the Marines.”

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Day After Inauguration – National Guard troops continue arriving to DC – for what?

generaldispatch.whatfinger.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No, not the Chinese flag. also, show the entire picture, not an edited version, run some image search, see where that came from, find the original source, you can find out all these things

Please be more disingenuous....who cares what the entire picture is....unless you believe Russia only became bad under Trump. If that is the case then it had to have started under Obama/Biden......

This is Bidens Press Secretary.....supporting Russia under the Obama/Biden administration.

Your mental gymnastics are really having to kick in to overdrive now aren't they.

You are realizing that now, you have to say Russia isn't that bad, you'll have to say China isn't that bad, you'll have to say a lot of different countries aren't that bad anymore.

But let's continue using feelings and race.

Thank God that black supremacist Obama is gone, now you just have a confused white supremacist in office with an even more confused Indian/Asian/Black VP.....funny how she was sworn into Senate as a Indian and VP as Black....very convenient.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Trump offers his DC hotel to National Guard troops who were kicked out of Capitol building:

thepalmierireport.com...

Trump has a big heart. Miss him!!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What are you talking about?

normally I don't do this, but I will address this because your post is a bunch of nonsense

1. if you saw my next post, I posted the article and the Tweet it came from, just providing context instead of providing an edited picture, that was not in defense of anyone, just saying, let's use more evidence and context than some edited pictures

unless you believe Russia only became bad under Trump

No

This is Bidens Press Secretary.....supporting Russia under the Obama/Biden administration.

Yes, the picture and article shows it was her taking a picture with a gift she got

You are realizing that now, you have to say Russia isn't that bad, you'll have to say China isn't that bad, you'll have to say a lot of different countries aren't that bad anymore.

I think all countries are *bad*

But let's continue using feelings and race.

Why? no one talked about feelings or race except for... you

Thank God that black supremacist Obama is gone, now you just have a confused white supremacist in office with an even more confused Indian/Asian/Black VP.....funny how she was sworn into Senate as a Indian and VP as Black....very convenient.

None of that matters to what we were discussing... why are you so concerned with Identity politics and weaponizing identities?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I think all countries are *bad*

SO you prefer a one world gov? So you're a globalist?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

twitter.com...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yeah this is not okay.

My office is free this week to any service members who’d like to use it for a break or take nap on the couch. We’ll stock up on snacks for you all too.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Nope, not at all, I prefer a no-government world... as my ancestors lived before colonialism

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Thank you, friend.

I get the impression you're annoyed or something. Are you okay?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, Lloyd Austin III's senate confirmation vote... 93 to 2... possibly linked to post #3525?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

Note the picture filename 90 looks like go.

That image gives me vibes of "Dawn of a new Day" a fresh start brought to you by the Great Reset or Spiritual Awakening.

Dawn of a New Day is the first studio album by the Canadian country music singer Crystal Shawanda. Released in Canada on June 24, 2008. On the Canadian Hot 100 chart in 2009 the song was listed at #90 and was used in the Obama campaign.

"Dawn of a New Day" is also connected to the Bahá'í writings and an image posted in Q4059 is taken from a Bahá'í website.

"...the dawn of a New Day shall break upon that
land and the Rays of this Divine Revelation shall make
of India a spiritually-quickened, peaceful and united
country." --Shoghi Effendi, Jan. 9, 1923

The Project Gutenberg EBook of Dawn of a New Day by Shoghi Effendi

Refer to my earlier post Dawn of a new day.

So, that phrase seems to have both Dark (Soviet communism) & Light (Baháʼí teachings) and many spiritual meanings along with various Bible scriptures.

Don't know how some folks feel about Jordan Maxwell but he suggests that this is a coded phrase, used by secret societies, to convey their secret messages in plain sight. He delves into the origin of this phrase, exploring the occult significance of the sun and its rising. What he reveals may be the signs of an invisible empire rising up to guide the destiny of America as a conspiratorial apparatus of control.
Some of his much older lectures on various symbolism are quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: combatmaster

Nope, not at all, I prefer a no-government world... as my ancestors lived before colonialism

Specifics bob.....

SO you prefer, hunter gatherer communities? Tribal communities? a Monarchy?

Dont be scared, do tell!

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join