It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Very possible. It is a moment for risk-taking and opportunism.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So, anybody heard anything out of Special Counsel John Durham lately?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

You and me both, friend. Interviewed for a city position Friday last, waiting on word yet. That gives me a 15 year pension from them at 68 (prayers!) and my social security (again, prayers!), become a permanent pensioner resident (only need to prove $10K a year income to do so), and they have some of the best health care in Latin America. Having no kids, it beats rotting in an American facility. Suicide before that happens, frankly.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah, 10 more days of no sleep. I don't have much hope left for the 29th/30th. But I'll leave what little hope I have left to see what transpires in the next several days.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is correct. Stormrider has some credibility now.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Stormrider tweet at 13:10 (1:10 PM) EST:

Castle_Rock
Final
Chess
Move

All that matters Jan.29

Done iin
Q

I'm guessing this alludes to "Ten days. Darkness"... 20th to 29th.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So, anybody heard anything out of Special Counsel John Durham lately?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Meanwhile China and Iran are now showing their cards and banning specifically Trump and Trump administration. China already has Hong Kong so they will seize Taiwan. Biden will have turmoil here and in the South China Sea.
They needed him to win and now they can execute the plan. Iran will start the nuclear threat at the same time.
I spent some time this morning reading about the ancient Chinese strategy game Go. We are in the game. The goal is to encircle the opposition using an unlimited number of white and black stones, isolate them and take them over.
Ku said Do you want to play a game? Go.
Which is more complex chess or Go? Thee is much more flexibility with Go so in some ways more complex and in some ways more simplistic because it only uses white and black stones. Just thinking outside the box.
www.britgo.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

My advice would be to not keep doing this to yourself. What do you envision happening on the 29th? Biden now officially runs the show. The people who run our country are not going to do anything to jeopardize that. Removing Biden now would cause a world-wide upheaval.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Parler has relaunched using a Russian server. DDos Guard. It lists Scotland as a registered office.
How have we come to the most Orwellian situation where Russia provides more freedom than here?
www.latimes.com...

It does feel like we slipped into some opposite universe where Russia is the land of freedom and the US is a land of repression.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

They are all communist and I will not support any of them.

Not true they were just herded by the MSM and their party just like the right gets herded and Q herded the trump followers.

I hope you and the azz wipe Gambler are happy

thats the part where you are failing to see. Neither I and (its safe to say bet) that Gambler are happy. I had even mentioned numerous times that I hope I was wrong about Q and would love for him to be right and that justice would be held.

However, I didn't let my wants get the better of me and alter the reality put in front of me to make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Trumps actions from the start made it easy to see how this was going to end.

The result of Biden being POTUS is not the MSM, democrat party, rinos, or commies fault. The result of Biden as POTUS was trumps stupidity in constantly hiring swamp people for his administration that not only stated that the election was legit but held no one accountable . His administration even went to the next level and hid evidence such as biden laptop and even had key witness that could bring down the whole corruption die under their watch like Epstein. Actually the only people trumps administration went after was the REAL whistleblowers that exposed the corruption like Assange and snowden. Then you had trump hand over the internet to the deepstate when he repealed net neutrality.

Sorry but the reality sucks and trump, trump followers, and Q are all to blame for Biden.

It was Q that kept trumps supporters distracted from seeing trumps stupidity and telling them to have faith.

The lesson to learn here is to not have faith in politicians and there are BIG consequences for not holding your OWN candidate accountable . Had trump been held accountable early on perhaps Joe would be in jail and not POTUS.

So in the end it looks like when Q was stating that "these people are stupid" and "nothing can stop what is coming" he wasn't talking about the deepstate being stupid or losing .

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Thank you, Dashen, for ramrodding this part of the Awakening.

I like the sound of that

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: interupt42

Since when have politicians gave a damn what their constituents think?

They don't care because no one ever holds them accountable. So why should they. Which goes back to my point.

Perhaps its time to break the cycle and hold your OWN accountable versus pointing the finger to the other party or candidate you have 0 influence over.

Had the trump followers made a big ruckus about trump hiring within the swamp versus keeping quite about it or acting like it wasn't happening maybe he would have gotten the message?

However right now we aren't even sending a message to let them know we are not happy, we just act like its the OTHER guys fault.

edit on 29131America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2021 12:29:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Harris is already licking her chops on the thought of removing Joe due to 25A issues and Joes health.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
All of this is weird. I mean Russia and China have held joint military practice sessions and China is not a beacon for freedom. I do worry about Taiwan because they do have the world's most advanced semi conductor chips and China would love to have that resource to pull ahead.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray
I'm only 29 but still looking to possibly make a change!

Let me know if you see any Logistics or Supply Chain jobs down there

edit on 20-1-2021 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
They never thought he'd lose

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Can you explain why you think that ?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So we've been masterfully played by the Chinese. Explains why everything has flipped to black and white. The Chinese players were right in front of us the entire time.

Great. We really are screwed. Worse than I thought. Q is a Chinese psyop.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

A Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Get a position you can do remotely! It's so affordable. I'd seriously consider it, you can always come back four years from now

edit on 20-1-2021 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join