It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Grambler

What part of larp are you not getting?
Like, I feel like we're not hearing one another.

I don’t have a problem for those just playing political d and d, more power to you

But many really believe this crap, and that has harmed the ability to have real change

Some people get unhinged by doing conspiracy research, this is nothing new. Plenty of people would be twisting off in some other thread or forum if they weren't doing it Q-style. It is a risk inherent in the process. I think it's assinine to want to blame everybody's blend of crazy on this phenomenon. Last time I checked, Q didn't instruct anyone to put on a viking outfit or march on the capitol. As far as I can tell they got that bright idea all on their own, unless they were hired, or instructed to do so as part of an already ongoing employment.

Anyhow, this whole 'anti-Q' movement is just another version of the same old ploy of demonizing anyone who researches conspiracy topics or asks the wrong questions. This is nothing new, I think you're doing your fellow Americans a disservice by participating in such defamation. Stop putting words in our mouths, please.

Lots of people spend lots of time researching conspiracy topics, it is a popular hobby and an American pastime. There's nothing wrong with that. Stop trying to act like it's such a bad thing. It's actually not.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Caled
It's kind of interesting that we were all waiting to see the final part of a crime, and the final part of the crime was purposely botched.

Need a new link... AJC is down

Current feed from the Guardian News.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh hey guys, I just woke up. Did Biden blow up?

I just noticed this thing called The President’s Advisory 1776 Commission.

Who'd have thought the election would be a mere distraction. Watch this hand waving. Not an ordinary election.
But I'm sure the "I told you so" guys will continue ad nauseum.

It's time to stand behind Trump, come what may. Exciting times ahead.

I've got a copy, but it's been hidden from the WH website.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Search the above on google and look up the cached version. (Use the little down arrow)

p.s. Real credit goes to Tore, cus that girl knows what's up.
edit on 20-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A little private work with an esteemed colleQue points us to the chans @furber

Posted from Sunday 17th. Anon makes this point:

6. Biden’s inauguration is NOT legitimate until the military court is done. This is why he was denied a legitimate public inauguration on the steps of the Capitol. The people running our government still follow masonic/kabbalistic rituals, and it is a big deal for a legitimate inauguration to happen on this exact spot to be recognized by the God and the powers they worship.

What happened today? He missed the hour mark among other failings.

Military has set up interim government and will carry out a full military court case using SCOTUS as a front. This is why they are occupying DC and leftists are still nervous. Trump has to step down per the constitution but Biden’s inauguration is illegitimate. It is totally in the military’s hands now.

The key takeaway from ALL of this. If the CIA can flip votes, then your vote never counted at all. If rituals are the goal, then you are the sacrificed in that ritual.

Until those fences come down........

5. On the other hand, the military has essentially set up an interim government in DC. This is why they are occupying for at least several weeks after the inauguration while the SCOTUS case (again, really a front for a military tribunal) is carried out. Ground troops actually currently have no exit strategy, so it could the military government could go on even longer if needed.

NOTHING IS OVER. KEEP FIGHTING. HOLD THE LIGHT. and stop listen to the eneMedia collective who literally created the hate on Q/Trump list in november 2017. Let them fire the ammunition now, if feeds their self loathing ego, but changes nothing. Trust me, it changes nothing.

edit on 20-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Quick question does anyone know how a RICO investigation goes?

Is anyone familiar with what has to go in the investigative part before any arrest warrants are acted upon?

Just asking.

I think the correct answer to that question would be that evidence needs to be gathered of crimes committed by a criminal organization.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Wow, these pages fly by!! Way back here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: macaronicaesar
I'm amazed by the sheer passion people display over a pardon for Snowden and Assange. It's like they have their photos over the bed, and look at them every night before retiring.

LOL seriously. At the end of the day - regardless of their places in pop culture - these 2 dudes broke the law. Snowden especially and egregiously. Eddy Boy can spend the rest of his days in the Moscow suburbs.

Assange I actually believe deserves to be free, but Snowden is another story.

Couldn't disagree more. I did a thread on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Quoting my OP:

Time to do my civic duty. Ed Snowden is a hero, not a traitor. To put it as simply as possible, he blew the whistle on enemies of the constitution. Every soldier takes an oath to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. This means that we have a duty to refuse unlawful orders, and to work against superiors issuing those unlawful orders. It is a serious crime to follow unlawful orders under the Uniform Code Of Military Justice(UCMJ). The UCMJ requires that a soldier refuse to follow unlawful orders. What's a good soldier to do then, when given orders that he knows are unconstitutional? Quite simply, refuse to follow them. Work against the agents issuing those orders, or relieve them, if necessary.

This is the prime reason I can't fault Snowden for his actions. Frankly, it's upsetting to me to see people here and elsewhere on the web and in the news calling for his imprisonment, execution, or assassination. Those of you engaging in this sort of behavior are the real traitors, in my opinion. You'd flush our rights down the toilet for the temporary fleeting illusion of increased security? You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Calling this man a traitor for doing the right thing is pitiful and disgusting in my opinion. He compromised no human assets during his disclosures, though he was certainly in a position to do so. He hasn't sold the information he departed with, though he was certainly in a position to do so. He has compromised his anonymity in order to give voice to the cause of liberty, which was a major sacrifice on his part.

I think his actions are brave and admirable. I don't know the guy, but if he'd gotten into my cab and told me what he was up against, I would have given him a pep talk. What he has done is the right thing to do. It is what a true patriot should do, in my opinion. This man should not be jailed, he should be given a medal and ten million dollars.

Thanks to Ed Snowden we know (at least partially) just how far we've fallen away from the lofty ideals of liberty for which this country is supposed to stand. We know that the metadata and text messages from our cell phones is being collected and stored, courtesy of our government. We know that everything we do online is tracked and recorded, including our private correspondences, courtesy of our government. We know that our government has intimidated thousands of businesses into handing over that data, and threatened them into silence as they are doing it. Of course his revelations have shown that our intelligence agencies have been spying on governments, their citizens, and leaders around the world, though this last revelation probably comes as no surprise to most of us.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: PurpleFox
Get a position you can do remotely! It's so affordable. I'd seriously consider it, you can always come back four years from now

Got any recommendations for how to get started? I'm serious... asking my friend for advice too.

Following

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Observation:

Michele Obama has hair on her right side proofing out strong today. And any time she sees the camera she turns her head away. I thought it was just the angle, but it has been consistent, even at the tomb of the unknown today.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Oh hey guys, I just woke up. Did Biden blow up?

If by "blow up" you mean pooped his pants, yes he pooped his pants 2x already today.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How long do you think it took to manufacture almost 200,000 flags, package them, ship them, unpack them, and prepare them to be setup on the National Mall? That's a lot of flags. And some serious logistics to be done in less than two weeks.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ha, you don't say...

Fifteen Signs You’re in an Abusive Relationship with the Government

If each individual reading this makes and keeps a personal resolution now – in 2021 and beyond – to protect themselves and the ones they love from the hypocrisy and abuse of those who seek to oppress, shame, track, punish, gaslight, and otherwise lock us all down – we can begin to rebuild our independence, free ourselves from false narratives, and reclaim our individual lives and stories.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Probably all Made in China too.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I know...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So Im SURE that this is just a coincidence...

On the very day that Biden is sworn in, the WHO releases new guidance to labs around the world to reduce the number of cycles used on COVID-19 PCR tests. This will result in many fewer positive COVID tests moving forward.

www.who.int...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
How long do you think it took to manufacture almost 200,000 flags, package them, ship them, unpack them, and prepare them to be setup on the National Mall? That's a lot of flags. And some serious logistics to be done in less than two weeks.

I don’t they’ve been placed one by one by hand. I bet they’re on a platform, already installed and just placed there.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
No charges as Justice Department closes investigation into leak of Flynn-Russia calls: Report

The Justice Department quietly closed without charges the investigation into leaks of likely classified information about intercepted phone calls between retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and a Russian envoy to the press in early 2017.

The report Tuesday, the final full day of Trump's administration, said that the inquiry, code-named Operation Echo, looked into Obama administration officials with access to the sensitive contents of the discussions, but it “ultimately found no wrongdoing.”
all of a sudden...

I'm hearing rumours it was all just a weather balloon lol

edit on 1202021 by MetalThunder because: Wth

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The people running our government still follow masonic/kabbalistic rituals, and it is a big deal for a legitimate inauguration to happen on this exact spot to be recognized by the God and the powers they worship.

As Freemasons we are first and foremost citizens of the world and, secondarily, we are enjoined to pay "due obedience to the laws of the country which may for a time become the place of your residence or afford you its protection".

A good number of the people running your country don't appear to have any respect for its own laws; indeed, it seems many of them think they are above the laws they themselves make. Why would they have any respect for Masonic "rituals"? They don't because they are not Masons.

The world has watched America become more and more a place of lawlessness, chaos and disorder. Historically, what do Masons do when their respective countries no longer "afford [them] protection"? Start with what some of your Constitutional Founders did with regard to their fight against the tyrannical King George of England.

(post by DavidAllenWoe removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by DavidAllenWoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join