It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I had a re-view of POTUS farewell speech as transmitted by RSBN, and could not see the 5:5 or 5.9 countdown?

Can you confirm which channel it was on and the time in the video please? I would like to see it.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Grambler

Have you followed the threads? They are questioned daily in every single thread.

Yes and usually followed by people telling people to stop posting, make their own threads, calling them trolls, etc

The mods actually had to make a special post for q threads reminding q people others are allowed to disagree with them, because early on so many people were asking the mods to remove people questioning q, or so I seek to remember

I've always kept an open mind about this LARP being accurate or fake, and have always called it a larp, since it is. I have been very vocal about my doubts and uncertainty, as have many others. No one has shouted me down. Of course, I don't go on and on about it, endlessly repeating myself and rudely stating the obvious questions that many others are undoubtedly asking themselves.

Maybe that's why you get such a poor reception whenever you poke your head in here to talk smack. You know, because you don't really bring anything useful to the thread, you just insult everybody by attempting to ridicule us for holding viewpoints that most of us don't even actually hold.

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
a reply to: FlyingFox
Right arm. Not active unit. AFAIK the right shoulder means you served with that unit previously. Left arm is denote current unit.

I'm pretty sure the patch on the right arm would be the unit that a soldier was serving in during a deployment. I can't remember what happens when a soldier has been deployed with multiple units: whether she wears the patch of the unit that she spent the most time deployed with, has her choice of which patch to wear, or whether other factors determine it such as tactical considerations or specific orders, but the right arm patch is the patch of the unit that a soldier was assigned to while deployed. I'm pretty sure of that.

link   
No. All I can say is I am more sure now that I was when I originally posted that.

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Caled

Can you explain why you think that ?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Trump has done this before, he faked financial ruin once to find out who his real friends were.

He wanted to see who would stand by him even if he had no money/influence. He said he was surprised who ditched him and who still supported him.

Interesting - is this documented anywhere? Did he write about it?

Now its not money, but power that he has seemingly lost. Ill watch the game a bit longer.

I'll never give up hope, if I did, I'd just end it. As for this current debacle, I give it until my next birthday - 3/7... after that, I'll accept our best chance for real, lasting cleansing of the swamp is gone, and start making alternate plans for how to survive the coming vaccine mandates.
edit on 20-1-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: TigerDrew

Pretty sure that I read all pardons and commutations signed by the President are a matter of public record and go up on the official website as soon as they are signed.

The short 'n sweet answer is Yes. But, there is more...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...Not likely but who knows.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Xactamundo
I've been looking into Costa Rica.

I have a friend who lives there part time, I asked her about it, her answer was basically 'no place is perfect, but the weather is nice!' - that said, any major oceanic events and you're toast (or rather, flotsam).

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sent you a PM

link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
What has been debunked and proven false? I find the redirect to be very fitting for this administration

link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Right - its trivial to redirect the link to whatever site you choose. Obviously whomever is doing this is no fan of our new "Leaders".

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: SoulReaper
I think China is going to act and take Taiwan while a weak Biden administration is trying to get their sea legs. It will be fast, when the government is in disorganization. Just my opinion.

Funny, I also had a though about Taiwan. I was thinking that Trump could really toss Joe a massive problem by formally recognizing Taiwan right before he leaves. Too late now though...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
There is literally a military parade going past Biden Harris as we speak...

At the end of the parade, there were revolution war soldiers, but they were all wearing red coats, not blue. As in British...

link   
They are entering through the fence.

link   
Not seeing any formal follow-up on the "Inauguration":

a) Any government or military sites confirming that the nuclear "football" has been received by Joe Biden?

b) Any government sites confirming that Joe Biden is recognised as the new president now?

c) Any videos (not tweets) of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, HRC, Brennan, Clapper or Comey verbally congratulating Biden on his inaugration?

I would have expected the usual sceptics to have immediately posted same if they exist???

Even in the UK, Boris Johnson congratulated US on transition to new but did NOT mention Biden?

edit on 20-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: PurpleFox
Get a position you can do remotely! It's so affordable. I'd seriously consider it, you can always come back four years from now

Got any recommendations for how to get started? I'm serious... asking my friend for advice too.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

IMHO that's all very telling indeed !

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's kind of interesting that we were all waiting to see the final part of a crime, and the final part of the crime was purposely botched.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Could you expand on that Caled?

Who is entering through the fence? The military? Protestors?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

They who? can you be less cryptic.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry. Biden. I forget everyone isn't watching the live feed.

originally posted by: Phoenix

They who? can you be less cryptic.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's kind of interesting that we were all waiting to see the final part of a crime, and the final part of the crime was purposely botched.

Need a new link... AJC is down

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join