It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yeah did some research there myself. Only one problem for me. I take prescription pain killers for chronic joint pain and you can't get them in Costa Rica.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

Yes but qanon.pub still seems to be working fine!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Possibly Assange's pardon has been done but it is one of the 12 that are still hidden. To be fair with such volatility in the US atm, the safest place for him is in Belmarsh. I am sure that when the time is right he will be released as he may be needed in the US as a potential witness at some point in the future, but they sure as hell dont want him to be arkancided in the meantime.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.antifa.com

Follow the link

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hmmmm www.antifa.com redirects to a Biden Whitehouse ?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Does real Joe have ear lobes or is that fake Joe? The masks make it easy for body doubles.

I wouldn't know, and frankly don't even want to touch that question with a ten foot keyboard. Maybe, maybe not, but I don't think we can prove or disprove any of that by looking at photographs or video clips. I don't see how it helps fight corruption or raise awareness about corruption, so whatever the answers are to that question, I will respectfully abstain from discussing such.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: butcherguy

Q could have been a discussion about political corruption and the strangle hold that elites across the world have on us. Causing us to question how we run things. Instead it became about time travel, savours , and a coming apocalypse/enlightenment.

Actually it is. I'm not sure what's up with all the time travel, etc., discussion, but I have been participating in and following these threads for the corruption research.

Are we seeing a trend here?

What if there is a secret group that infiltrates all of these theories and bogs them down with religious and paranormal dogma. Specifically designed to ware them down from the inside?

Duh. That's counterintelligence 101. Happens all the time, and it happens quite a bit on this forum, probably more than most realize. Undoubtedly it has occurred in this series of threads. This might explain some of the extra material in these threads that really have nothing to do with the anonymous online poster known as Q.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well I will now just sit back and watch very closely what this new 'administration' do in their first few days. It will be interesting to see who is obvious and vocal and who is staying out of the limelight in the background.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Anyone else still feel remarkably calm?

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Anyone else still feel remarkably calm?

I woke up super early today... 3:20 am or so. Nothing but amazing vibes this morning, despite a crying kid. (Waking up early had nothing to do with the crying kid... that came later.)

Yes, feeling calm, despite recent current events that do deeply concern me.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Russia is definitely not better. Unless you like your journalists poisoned.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Introducing PanQuake...Revealing Project X

...And ThunderQuakes, CupQuakes, LoveQuakes too. Bill Binney & Julian Assange's mom, and a few comedians (who always speak truth🍻) is part of this next generation social reach and amplification tool that makes big tech social media platforms look like they are from the Dark Ages. Not sure where this will lead.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, Biden has not been arrested. I wonder what these diehard Q people think and what excuses they'll make to keep the Qanon hoax going.

I mean this pretty much confirms Q is a hoax. This was the last chance anything could happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This has been debunked and proven false

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Debunked and proven false by whom?
Back up your claim at least.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Definitely an elaborate hoax. Q failed promises multiple times but always had an excuse. And Q said nothing can stop what was coming.

It's so obviously a hoax and alot of people drank that well-crafted kool-aid.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

Pretty sure that I read all pardons and commutations signed by the President are a matter of public record and go up on the official website as soon as they are signed.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There is literally a military parade going past Biden Harris as we speak...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
www.antifa.com

Follow the link

Most likely someone just bought the domain "antifa.com" and is playing a joke by linking it to Biden. People do this kinda stuff all the time. Its called "domain squatting".

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Unless you like your journalists poisoned.

That is tempting.

(post by apydomis removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
www.antifa.com

Follow the link

Most likely someone just bought the domain "antifa.com" and is playing a joke by linking it to Biden. People do this kinda stuff all the time. Its called "domain squatting".

It previously redirected to the Biden/Harris campaign.

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join