It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Our home is a veteran home my husband fought in war and was honorably discharged after eight years.

Did your husband enjoy it when Biden called military people in a room he was at "stupid bastards"?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Did anybody see Hunter Biden or Hillary Clinton at the inauguration?

Just curious in light of trumps comments on the 6th... wheres hillary... where's hunter?

Soul

Edit.. nevermind see hillary was spotted
edit on 20-1-2021 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

I saw Hunter. I noticed that I did not see Hillary. Maybe she is there but I have not seen her. I have seen Bill.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Garth Brooks’ mic is black, so gold mic was specifically for Gaga. Brooks has everyone sing Amazing grace with him... no idea if anyone did Sing though.

Lots of light/darkness references...

Poet saying “we lay down our arms so we can reach out our arms”. Guns are bad, peeps, mmmkay...

Also, much talk about “democracy”...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: SoulReaper

I saw Hunter. I noticed that I did not see Hillary. Maybe she is there but I have not seen her. I have seen Bill.

Hillary was there, but did not look like classic Hillary. Camera has been staying off her and focusing more on W Bush and Obama.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Grambler

Turns out ATS is a conspiracy theory website.

Who knew?

Yep

And q was much bigger than ats

And it played tons of people, which helped the corrupt establishment

So we should call that out instead of so many still following it

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thanks Rel.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The question I have is, was Q a hoax all along or was Q real to some extent but the plan failed?

If it was a hoax, President Trump really should have nipped it in the bud a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Didn't see this posted in ATS yesterday.

Has someone made off with the Ark of the Covenant in the last month or so?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
With all this talk about acknowledging and asking forgiveness for sin and protecting the most vulnerable, are we gonna stop killing babies now?

I would love it if Biden turned into a Balaam— only able to speak God’s words... seems appropriate since Balaam needed a jackass to talk to him...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The whole thing is fraudulent, he was sworn in 11 minutes early!

link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine
Thank-you for tying current events to the Q timeline of predictions. We'll know some of it for sure in less than 12 hours...give or take a couple.

Countdown to BOOM or BUST: www.timeanddate.com...

Have we commented on how very odd it is that Hanx is involved tomorrow after being feature is such a negative light for his proclivities? Of all people.

All the satanists will be together to celebrate bagging the ultimate prize - Mankind. It's the perfect time to play the Trump card - the opponent, truly believing he has won, puts his hands on the priceless jackpot and begins to rake it in. Trump card is played.

For full impact they have to Truly be convinced they have won.

The demon and the witch will take the oath, the prize. Then the military, the Trump card, will immediately take it from them.

Remember guys, this is God's plan. God is Almighty. God always wins. Amen.

DD,,,,,

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Grambler

Please tell us how to begin the push to end all the rampant corruption. I am ALL ears.

Well here is a start in the right direction.

Step 1. Hold your candidate and party accountable . Do not overlook NOTHING and ONLY focus on your own candidate and party as that is where you have a voice. 0 Tolerance for BS, we have to treat them like a little bratty kid.

Step 2. Tell your candidate and party to STFU about fixing healthcare,immigration,building a wall, taxes, draining the swamp, etc and ONLY focus on reducing conflict of interest.

Step 3. Repeat step 2

Step 4. Repeat step 2

Step 5. Repeat step 2

Step 6. Instead of rubbing it in the face of the democrats how horrible Joe is, break the cycle and Try to get them and others to realize the importance of step 2.

edit on 46131America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2021 11:46:46 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

SSC, did you notice that there was also a Jesuit priest talking before the actual inauguration... he also talked about dreams.

14 posts with DREAM in - including #3584

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352944 📁
Nov 11 2019 19:30:45 (EST)
GOOG whistleblower
Project DeepMind?
“AI Manhattan Project.”
www.breitbart.com...📁
[Feb 18 2018]
“Project DeepDream v2[A]?” – Q
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Messaging that they are going to put the public back to sleep in a dream programming?

edit on 20-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Closing prayer said “dominion”... seemed emphasized for me...

Ushers are releasing guests “for their protection”.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just saw Biden is being shadowed by an asian looking man

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think Q should change the name to L, cause all i see is this side taking L's lately... nothing has come to fruition, which must mean it was all bullsh*t... Granted, I never fully understood what Q was or the threads that came here, but i seemed to hold out a little hope that something may in fact happen... the only thing that happened was Trump being derailed for four years... now Obama is getting his third term, i mean Joe Biden..

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Just saw Biden is being shadowed by an asian looking man

I think that is his personal SS lead.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Good point. They just are concentrating are banning him from publishing his memoirs.
Was that AOC on the stage hugging Biden and Harris. She was dressed in a white pant suit.
Maybe she is going to be the next VP when Biden is removed due to health. Odd that she would be on the stage don't you think.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnzoD
The question I have is, was Q a hoax all along or was Q real to some extent but the plan failed?

If it was a hoax, President Trump really should have nipped it in the bud a long time ago.

That is the question. There is also the third option of Q being real and the plan still in play.

Who was speaking at the podium? Not long ago, Biden couldn't complete a sentence or read a teleprompter. This "Joe" also looked much younger than what we have seen as Joe. If the person taking the oath was a stand-in, the inauguration was fraudulent.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join