It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
New Stormrider tweet at 13:10 (1:10 PM) EST:

Castle_Rock
Final
Chess
Move

All that matters Jan.29

Done iin
Q

I'm guessing this alludes to "Ten days. Darkness"... 20th to 29th.

edit on 20-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: macaronicaesar
I'm amazed by the sheer passion people display over a pardon for Snowden and Assange. It's like they have their photos over the bed, and look at them every night before retiring.

Looking like the Cabal didn't take to Assange so well when he revealed their secrets. I am sure they are happy to keep him under lock and key or worse.

(post by Sakashima removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Grambler
Trump revokes rule barring lobbying by former officials as he leaves office

Wtaf?!?! There is no reason he had to do that, Joe could have done it just as easily.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Now, the real fun begins...

Recall the next to last drop.

Over the next few weeks and months, people will begin to see for themselves the depth of corruption and criminality.

The fencing and razor wire will most likely remain in place. Perhaps Congress fears The People because they are beginning to wake up more and more.

Keep your eye on the Big Globalist Slush Funds under the guise of "climate change" and "pandemics".

Watch the politicians use their controlled media to strike fear in you. Don't be fooled anymore.

Watch Big Tech continue to shut down the voices they don't like.

This particular movie is over.

Thank you, Dashen, for ramrodding this part of the Awakening.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Trump left a letter for Biden in the White house.

So If Trump has a last card to play.... he at the very least expected Biden to get through the inauguration and make it over to the oval office.

Also if you were going to allow the corruption to fully manifest.... you have to make everyone think that Biden won.... look at the immediate actions of China to sanction former Trump administration officials after Biden was sworn in. Maybe wait to see what the Biden crew do in the first 24-48 hours.

I agree it certainly seems the Q narrative was complete nonsense and I am about done with it. But it was fun while it lasted and I will see it out at least until the end of the month. Done in 30.... not done on the 20th.

Holding onto a shred of hope, cause the alternative is going to be an unmitigated disaster.

Soul

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Reply to PurpleFox (ATS is malfunctioning):

I think we were all just witness to another False Flag. Biden is not potus, he was sworn in before noon. That time is set in stone by the Constitution.

It was intentional. They deliberately trampled the Constitution for a reason, to show their contempt for it and us.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
Iran is joining China in banning Trump and other team members.
www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thoughts:

If there is any Supreme Court trial re: the inauguration, Roberts and Soto would have to recuse themselves since they did the swearing in.

I hate to say it, but I probably need to watch Biden’s speech tonight, too.

(post by Xactamundo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Also if you were going to allow the corruption to fully manifest.... you have to make everyone think that Biden won.

Exactly so in 4 years Q will drop the hammer.

link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Parler has relaunched using a Russian server. DDos Guard. It lists Scotland as a registered office.
How have we come to the most Orwellian situation where Russia provides more freedom than here?
www.latimes.com...

link   
Well, do yall get 404'd also?

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Trump has done this before, he faked financial ruin once to find out who his real friends were.

He wanted to see who would stand by him even if he had no money/influence. He said he was surprised who ditched him and who still supported him.

Now its not money, but power that he has seemingly lost. Ill watch the game a bit longer.

Soul

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Since when have politicians gave a damn what their constituents think?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo
I've been looking into Costa Rica.

@rougeskut qanon.pub... still works for me

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Dymaxion Biden BeastMobile...

The Dymaxion car was designed by Buckminster Fuller during the Great Depression and featured prominently at Chicago's 1933/34 World's Fair. Three experimental prototypes were built with naval architect Starling Burgess. Fuller associated the words Dynamic, Maximum, Tension.

link   
One word that folks might be able to see after the anger clears. Keep it tight.

For many of the coup supporters DJT left in shame. Too stupid to actually look at documents etc. but teeeveee tells them he's shamed a home where he belongs and the NPC eat this up.

Let's go the simple route.

Supreme Court hears the cases of fraud. The testimony is devastating, implicating Joe and the rest at levels we expect. Maybe Gina implicates the CIA and more surprise testimony.

Even POS Roberts agrees. 9-0 the election is void and must be redone by Feb 20th (random date).

THIS HELL WILL BE ALL ON JOE!!!!!!

Imagine, the demented one trying to calm the country, while defending his part in all of it?

All of this happens while DJT is smiling at home having no need to life a finger. Knowing a new election nets him a landslide and everyone gets arrested after he is sworn in. What does Joe do?

link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

For me again too, Thanks.

link   
a reply to: SoulReaper
I think China is going to act and take Taiwan while a weak Biden administration is trying to get their sea legs. It will be fast, when the government is in disorganization. Just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join