It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Definitely feeling calmer than I have for years!

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I get it mate, with so much fraud and corruption getting a free pass for so long, why should this time be any different? Maybe it will again, maybe it wont? You do seam to be taking a win - win position here. If Biden wins the steal, you already accept it and carry on. If Trump does come out with a last minute save, you have something to be happy about.

Anyway, I see Q as trying to help drain the swamp. Not everything went to plan as they do change over time, sure Q would of liked to see a few more arrests by now. When coming to terms with the scale of the corruption, I still give Q 10/10 for trying against such insurmountable odds.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This picture...

Put this song in my head...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Maybe President Trump can do what was done to him over the past 4 years. To "slow walk" filing the list of whom he pardoned and commuted, to a later date...one day...eventually.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Vasa Croe

To be honest, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Can you expand?

I just think that a key feature of enslavement is the whole banking cartel, which stems back to the bloodlines.
Given all the things I have seen over the last year, it suggests to me that this is a primary factor, and one very few ever talk about.

Look up the sovereign citizen theory.....it is a lot to plow through, but similar to what you were describing. We are still owned by the bank of England and attorneys here are actually beholden to the royal crown and our ssn are really just our monetary value on paper, we own nothing, etc.....it's a pretty deep rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
BREAKING!
Here is a sample of the headlines for the next 4 years.

Biden Has a Peloton Bike. That Raises Issues at the White House.

The Biden team did not respond to requests for comment, but a person close to the president-elect said that Mr. Biden and his wife, Jill Biden, engage in regular morning negotiations over who gets to ride first.

www.nytimes.com...
You heard it here first folks.

Hmmm....wonder which one of the Bidens owns part of the Peloton company.....or massive shares.....neat plug for a company right before you become POTUS to boost your profits without being unethical right?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think this is a good moment to give a shout out to 0311 Warrior!

No idea if he's involved in tomorrow's events, or defending the borders but still our prayers are with you and brothers in arms over the next week!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Was on that 20 years ago, before all the real good sites on it disappeared. Lots of dastardly deeds supposedly, like Bush Sr. swearing allegiance to the crown, etc. Juicy stuff.
"Our money and where it comes from" was an interesting read that touches on that subject in a subtle fashion.
A lot of coverage on Admiralty and Maritime law.
It's where I first ran across the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" and the "Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage" or the "Process".
The net was different then.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I wonder which bike Hunter rides every morning? ...wait, don't answer that!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Amd this is the danger of q, thanks for proving my point

It convinced huge amounts of people the best they could do is believe an online riddler who admits they had to lie to you

You are lying when you say Q convinced patriots there is nothing they can do. The exact opposite is true. Now they know exactly what they need to do.

Your words

I don't think much more could have been done. So saying Q prevented people from taking action to take the country back is not true. I think people did exactly what they were capable of.

You said people did the best they could by believing q

That’s the exact message the Biden admin wants you to spread

Placating patriots

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I think this is a good moment to give a shout out to 0311 Warrior!

No idea if he's involved in tomorrow's events, or defending the borders but still our prayers are with you and brothers in arms over the next week!

Rel,
I am curious, what are your thoughts on what will happen tomorrow?
Any predictions?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Anyone else still feel remarkably calm?

I'm calm about the possible transition to what will be a quickly self-destructing Administration, but nervous over the Senate Impeachment fight that's about to be unleashed.
edit on 1/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Seems the threat to Joe only exists in DC?

This is intolerable on so many levels, including now Delaware is where his heart is instead of Scranton. Unreal. Not worth the mumbling and stumbling.... but...

17:30 mark does not seem appropriate at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Cheers Vasa. Well, I get the feeling that we're all actually in that rabbit hole right now.

Also, I encourage everyone to take a look at the following GAB post... quite an interesting video for anyone following the RED checklist... 10th Mountain Division sighting : )

GAB

EDIT: Though many are saying that it is on the right shoulder of the uniform, which suggests he has previously served with the 10th, and left shoulder would be current ops... so I don't know. But it is interesting to see.
edit on 19-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Before you throw in the towel, consider waiting for all conditions to be met, or not, as noted in drops 34 and 35.

-- We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

-- Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad)

-- POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

-- primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides).
***********************************************************************************************************************
Scenario: POTUS leaves on AF1 and flies off--note that he is leaving before the inauguration so he can fly on AF1 to a secure location. Pence is retiring and gets to direct the military action.

Primary targets within DC --Inauguration has most Congress critters there with razor wire fences and tents/facilities already present.

Insurrection Act Military in control and arrests are made while POTUS is elsewhere. At 12:01 he is no longer POTUS but neither is Joe/actor Joe... Nancy not a player because of insurrection act and she is arrested...Roberts and other compromised justices resign/face tribunals...big dogs to GTMO...as CIA collapses, so do foreign governments controlled by CIA...Obama/Michelle/Mike allowed to escape after asset seizure and citizenships revoked. They go into hiding and the real story slowly comes out, piecemeal, so as to spread out the shock.

Riots squelched.

Evidence comes out. Many lesser criminals given the opportunity to plead out/resign after forfeiting all assets and being publicly exposed, losing all licenses and having to work for a living.

I won't guess at the pedos punishments or how that will be handled.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Anyone else still feel remarkably calm?

I've felt calm for weeks.

I see a lot of panic out there; you know, the GD navel gazers.

People blaming, people lamenting the fall of the republic...

To all these people I say, screw you. Get the hell up and stop being a baby.

There is work to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Trump has pardoned Steve Bannon.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

With my track record on predictions in the thread, I'd be foolish to be specific!

However, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' behavior over the last 24 hours is NOT the behavior of people who have fought to regain control for 4 years and are confident of it being theirs in the next 12 hours!!!

Their build up has been much more akin to how attendees communicate in the days prior to a funeral... platitudes and niceties only, if anything at all.

I think that Joe taking 20 minutes before he disembarked his plane today was because it was the last chance he would have, in private, to say goodbye to his family!

Why no grabbing of the news cycles by Pelosi? Schumer? Schiff? Nadler? Comey? Brennan? Clapper?

Considering that, in football parlance, they are winning and deep into enemy territory in the last minute of the game and awaiting the final whistle it's strangely quiet on that front!

None of POTUS statements or mannerisms have shown an air of defeat over the last week - instead he exhibits an increasing air of confidence, control and serenity.

That leads me to fee the same!

ETA - Also odd that there are no ex-Presidents getting into the news cycle to comment on the inauguration?
I'd have expected Hillary to be "rubbing it in" to POTUS... "You said you'ld put me in jail... how'd that work out for you?" - but No such digs at him!

edit on 19-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join