It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

We're not seeing the left.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Crowd Sourcing Intelligence" I think is a better ay of putting it.

Much nicer. And that is exactly what I mean. Computers can only catch buzzwords or phrases when data mining....they can't catch certain connections, nor do they have the ability research the topic in the manner a human does. It is like a funnel, and the Q research is at the widest top of the funnel. As the information moves towards the tip it is refined by hired analysts and computers and voila....whatever truth is there was gotten via minimal effort by the gathering entity.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

AF2

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

From his speech this snippet caught my ear...

VP Pence Addresses Troops at Fort Drum, New York

"...BEEN AT THE TIP OF THE SPEAR. AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE. YOUR READINESS, STAYING ARMY STRONG, IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER BEFORE. THE 10TH MOUNTAIN DIVISION IN PARTICULAR WILL BE THE VANGUARD IN THE YEARS AHEAD, TO ENSURE THAT NO NATION WILL EVER AGAIN BECOME A SAFE HAVEN FOR PEOPLE THAT COULD THREATEN OUR PEOPLE OR THE WIDER WORLD. WE ARE ALL COUNTING ON YOU, BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT WE CAN. ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF LET ME OFFER YOU THIS ADMONITION. IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES ACROSS THE WIDER WORLD, BE VIGILANT."

Source: C-SPAN

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Correct, but to even to consider 'Taking on the Establishment', is more Dangerous then Dangerous.... However, IF lower parts of the system are tackled, the above can and throughout the mystical centuries, have damped their argument down to a seemingly acceptable level. Have you - as yet - studyed the intentions of Worlds Economic Forum and their RESET 19 plan???

Take a view of EU. You will see a possible wake up of many countries and how one by one the BREXIT pland has started to shape up. All I am saying is Here, on this site, we are like Muscateers.....'One for ALL and ALL for One.' Wish you and your Family All the Best for Oncoming years. No good waiting until we hit an iceberg then trying to sort things out.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
So, I just want to point to a date (and I know that dates are dangerous) that I have previously mentioned a couple of times by someone who genuinely seems to have behind the scenes knowledge.

But, this time, I'm not talking about insiders, I'm looking at history.

And Whereas: On February 21, 1871, the Forty First Congress
passed an act entitled "An Act to Provide a Government for the
United States is a corporation www.abodia.com...
2 of 8 9/23/2012 1:19 PM
District of Columbia," legislating the organization of a municipal
corporation to run the day to day affairs of the District of
Columbia, the seat of government, which transferred the United
States of America, the Republic, into "a corporate entity"
entitled UNITED STATES, in capital letters, having "no"
jurisdiction outside the District of Columbia.

LINK

How many people honestly understand the Corporation of the UNITED STATES?
I'll be straight, as I write this, I am only learning... but if you ask me, this is the most significant puzzle piece.

February 21, 1871 Congress Passes an Act to Provide a
Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act
of 1871*
With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a
separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten
mile square parcel of land (see, Acts of the Forty-first
Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).
The act -- passed when the country was weakened and financially
depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War -- was a strategic move
by foreign interests (international bankers) who were intent upon
gaining a stranglehold on the coffers and neck of America.
Congress cut a deal with the international bankers (specifically
Rothschilds of London) to incur a DEBT to said bankers. Because
the bankers were not about to lend money to a floundering nation
without serious stipulations, they devised a way to get their foot in
the door of the United States.
The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED
STATES. The corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved
in and shoved the original Constitution into a dustbin. With the Act
of 1871, the original Constitution for the united States (1788) was
defaced in effect vandalized and sabotage when the title was
capitalized and the word "for" was changed to "of" in the title
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
United States is a corporation www.abodia.com...
3 of 8 9/23/2012 1:19 PM
(1871)
is the constitution of the INCORPORATED UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA.

"Congress cut a deal with the international bankers (specifically Rothschilds of London) to incur a DEBT to said bankers."

Rothschilds eh?

So, given the above information... where are the now 65,000(?) troops deployed, and where is locked down?

Corporation headquarters?

Formed Feb 21st originally... hmmmm.

So, just to be clear, everyone was voting in the election for the new CEO of the corporation of the UNITED STATES.
Is that the election you were fighting to protect? For the people, or for the bankers?
Debt slaves.
You're floated on the NY stock exchange.

The original intention of the Social Security number is as below from the ssa.gov website (a very long read)

The Social Security number (SSN) was created in 1936 for the sole purpose of tracking the earnings histories of U.S. workers, for use in determining Social Security benefit entitlement and computing benefit levels. Since then, use of the SSN has expanded substantially. Today the SSN may be the most commonly used numbering system in the United States. As of December 2008, the Social Security Administration (SSA) had issued over 450 million original SSNs, and nearly every legal resident of the United States had one. The SSN's very universality has led to its adoption throughout government and the private sector as a chief means of identifying and gathering information about an individual.

LINK

Pretty sure that means something. Money slave from birth... you are a number, and you are not a free man.

What do you fight for?

Pompeo has been pointing at "We the people". I'm pretty sure that is a clear hint regarding the constitution... and personally, I don't think he means the one the bankers forced in.

EDIT: I just want to note that I have highlighted the word "NEARLY" in the above quoted text. Nearly every LEGAL resident of the United States had one. I'm kind of intrigued to know who doesn't have one, and remains a legal resident.

Very correct. To answer your question one changes their status; from Citizen of the United States, to United States National or State Citizen. The US WAS a set of countries with a central authority for interstate exchange. Then the above happened. Then later the Social Security system happened to create debt slaves who: Cannot vote or own property. All correct, all a mess, all hidden but not, all lies, and all......... To create an elaborate work around of Freewill.

To be Free, it all has to go. To save it is like kicking the warden out of the prison but keeping the cells and adding Pottery Barn furniture.

It was set up to enslave, not liberate. That fact cannot be escaped, liberation means destruction, which was stated by DJT very clearly. Problem is folks can't see that or beyond what is - I get it, but the Prime Directive on this is "blow it up."

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Anyone else still feel remarkably calm?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"Crowd Sourcing Intelligence" I think is a better ay of putting it.

Much nicer. And that is exactly what I mean. Computers can only catch buzzwords or phrases when data mining....they can't catch certain connections, nor do they have the ability research the topic in the manner a human does. It is like a funnel, and the Q research is at the widest top of the funnel. As the information moves towards the tip it is refined by hired analysts and computers and voila....whatever truth is there was gotten via minimal effort by the gathering entity.

Well given it has been admitted that the agencies use the boards for good (and ill) the crowdsource aspect is laudable and effective. In fact, Warrior hinted stuff from here whacked some bad guys.

This also give feedback in ways many simply have no capacity to understand - nor ever will.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

ME!

Yes. Definitely. There is very interesting stillness out, even amid the chaos.

link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: Grambler

"Never believe anyone who tells you they have to lie to you for your own good."

I presume you've never had a security clearance or worked in the federal sector?

Also...
Parents sometimes lie to thier kids for thier own good.

Who's to judge?

Nowt that you point that out:

The General has to lie to his men when he knows they are going to die to save many more with their heroism too.

Lots of examples of a reason you have to tell a lie to save lives. Thanks for making me want to think of that one.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

From his speech this snippet caught my ear...

VP Pence Addresses Troops at Fort Drum, New York

"...BEEN AT THE TIP OF THE SPEAR. AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE. YOUR READINESS, STAYING ARMY STRONG, IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER BEFORE. THE 10TH MOUNTAIN DIVISION IN PARTICULAR WILL BE THE VANGUARD IN THE YEARS AHEAD, TO ENSURE THAT NO NATION WILL EVER AGAIN BECOME A SAFE HAVEN FOR PEOPLE THAT COULD THREATEN OUR PEOPLE OR THE WIDER WORLD. WE ARE ALL COUNTING ON YOU, BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT WE CAN. ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF LET ME OFFER YOU THIS ADMONITION. IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES ACROSS THE WIDER WORLD, BE VIGILANT."

Source: C-SPAN

Yeah....I read that earlier.....he also ended with this, which is odd this phrase keeps coming up with the Trump administration.

"The best days for the greatest nation on Earth are yet to come." 

They are being excoriated all over MSM, yet this is the statement they all keep saying.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Surely.....

On the eve of the inauguration there are better things to do than bicker here?????

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?
Please keep Chit Chat/Bickering to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Tue Jan 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

ME!

Yes. Definitely. There is very interesting stillness out, even amid the chaos.

Lol it’s almost so still for me that I feel and hear a vibration 😳
It’s a good thing though

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, an example just hit me in the face, of why the British people should not be blamed for the abuse of the American people via the 1871 Act:

a) The establishment of the US CORPORATION was to gain control of the assets/money of the US peoples,

b) If that was done by British leaders for the benefit of the British people then surely we would have received benefits and improvements in our Assets/cash/lifestyle from the Act,

c) However, for example, I pay 12% of my earnings in National insurance, 45% in Income tax, plus 20% in VAT (sales tax) on what I purchase with the remainder. In example, the tax on a pack of cigarettes is roughly £6.60 ($8.60) = $3000/yr,

d) If I was an American citizen I would be paying 35% income tax and no National Insurance,

e) Therefore the British people are being fleeced even more that Americans,

f) Therefore the British people have not benefited from the 1871 Act because the money is going to the leaders and not the people.

link   

To be honest, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Can you expand?

I just think that a key feature of enslavement is the whole banking cartel, which stems back to the bloodlines.
Given all the things I have seen over the last year, it suggests to me that this is a primary factor, and one very few ever talk about.

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Cooler than a cucumber here.
I've never been one to pine, but I've been sleeping like a log this past week, which is abnormal for me.
Call it what you will.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Amd this is the danger of q, thanks for proving my point

It convinced huge amounts of people the best they could do is believe an online riddler who admits they had to lie to you

There is no danger. Come back to the real world.

People didn't just believe an online riddler. Almost every day for first few years people were looking for "proofs" to confirm anything Q was saying was real or not. They didn't all just outright believe.

Also, you are focusing on the word "lie" because you are trying to invoke an emotional response to sway those to accept your point. It is transparent and doesn't work here. Disinformation is different from a lie.

Lies are usually nefarious and outright false statements. Disinformation can also be that, but can also be information that is accurate but missing important details in order to control an outcome. I don't pretend to know what Q's intentions were, nefarious or just calculated. You shouldn't either.

Q kept people in a superposition of believing and not believing, so most researched what Q said. Tried to find the meaning. Tried connecting dots. Learned who was who, and tried and often succeeded in finding the cause and effect of almost every event that happened or didn't happen over the years.

It woke many up to game that politicians, governments, and media have been playing for decades. Now they see it for what it is because they are finally paying attention. They are talking about it and engaged.

Waking people up, or at least getting them out of the willfully ignorant "I don't care" state most of them were were in is probably the best and only thing anyone could have done. Otherwise they would still be eating everything the media spoon fed them.

That is the true power of Q.

In my opinion it was a great awakening. I know mothers and grandmothers (who I would never expect in a million years) that are now talking about media lies, government corruption, and all know who Q is. Before they were more concerned with who won Survivor or Dancing with the Stars.

You are stuck in a fake world thinking people would have done something without Q. No, they would all just do what the media told them, hate Trump and vote the career politicians. With Q at least they are talking. You can't stop that once it started.

originally posted by: Grambler
That is the true power of q, convincing patriots there is nothing they can do, but it’s ok because the plan will solve everything

You don't even know what the plan was. If the plan was to get everyone talking about Q, and everyone talking about government corruption, the plan was a huge success. If it was God's plan, well we don't know it we just have to trust it.

You are lying when you say Q convinced patriots there is nothing they can do. The exact opposite is true. Now they know exactly what they need to do.
edit on 19-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
BREAKING!
Here is a sample of the headlines for the next 4 years.

Biden Has a Peloton Bike. That Raises Issues at the White House.

The Biden team did not respond to requests for comment, but a person close to the president-elect said that Mr. Biden and his wife, Jill Biden, engage in regular morning negotiations over who gets to ride first.

www.nytimes.com...
You heard it here first folks.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join