It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The fights not over

It requires more of a spiritual awareness not just materialistic to realize that it pretty much is! Humans can still resist, but not fight! That is now upto God! Just like Egypt!

The fights not over, us not in a cult in reality will keep fighting

Nothing you can do.... and laughing at the fact Biden won is quite the opposite of that! Good joke though!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What part of larp are you not getting?
Like, I feel like we're not hearing one another.

I don’t have a problem for those just playing political d and d, more power to you

But many really believe this crap, and that has harmed the ability to have real change

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hmmmm. Interesting. The old Divide and Conquer?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You have to reconstruct your entire belief system around what you know to be true. Even if the present reality doesnt give you one shred of evidence that confirms your beliefs are real. Follow your intuition and presevere, anyway. If you want to untangle yourself from the indoctrination and deception of this matrix, you have to be the one to deprogram/reprogram (change) your own mind. No one else is going to do it for you

link   
a reply to: dashen
Lately I've been glueing eyes to my hand and having a conversation with myself, heck my wife wants me to play video w games lol
Surely I jest ?

edit on 1192021 by MetalThunder because: And were the dumb ones ...NOT

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I thought Star Trek was sci-fi but now I see...Klingons are real.

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov: Saying Election Rigged ‘Is Not Protected Speech’

“This idea that saying that Pennsylvania was rigged, or that we were trying to ‘steal the election — that’s a lie,” Fetterman told The Hill in a video interview from which a clip was tweeted on Friday morning. “And that — you do not have the right — that is not protected speech,” he continued.

Except, without any case law to back that up, it's just bluster.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

This is part 34 of a Q thread.. so .. well..

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

According to several Media lines, the inaugration team prepared for a speech from J.Biden at Covid Memorial - they never mentioned '19'. So at a guess, the Media cameras will wander from a - z tomorrow as New President delivers stacks of vocal remorse for All Fatal victims of said Covid, will mention a host of possible nations and will therefore avoid the Deliverance of Promise after Promise for USA Citizens. After that a sing song, a dance by the invited and possibly a still Shown Evening Party. Should No Promises be openly delivered, then no one say or or feel, they were being later let down. Who knows ????

In as far as Q goes, that told me to slap the breaks on when it came to writing to this forum. It did so when it started to slide toward a sort of pre- historic means of Revelotion and how all should prepare for such. That was soon followed by detailed info concerning a given number of oncoming trial etc. yet forever said, More Tomorrow, .

When it came to the Alice & - not in - & Wonderland. for tor that led to the lines of you know what. Read up about the History of Alice in Wonderland, or Alice through the looking glass. He was a reality during the time of Queen Victoria, a time when it was ok for a grown UK Male to Marry a 12 year Old......................Figure it out for yourself.....

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I recall you had ideas that no one wanted in your election and we didn't laugh at you.

We supported your efforts.

I would appreciate some stepping back and rethinking that post because what I am seeing is something bad is happening and we see who is driving this and we are trying to crack the code you might say. Help us or not but DON'T act sanctimonious about the lot of us trying to find a way to stop evil without a major civil war. Most all of us are moderates here and you are too. We are all frustrated with children being stolen and abused or worse, the money laundering and the double standards.

You used to be that kind of guy who stood up for those things and I think you still do, somehow. Bring that guy back in here please.

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: azbowhunter

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Will we ever actually get to the bottom of what happened over the last 4 years?

Does it matter anymore?

All that we have now is our future, and that future looks bleak as hell...

I am seriously bummed the hell OUT!

We could start doing real things to get our country back

Or we could keep following online riddlers that tell us we are winning through messages we have to decipher that admit they have to give us disinformation

I think I know the choice most in here will make

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I’m not laughing at Biden winning

I fought against that, trying to wake up people in the middle how bad he would be

Amd many people in the middle thought “hey are you one of those larpers that believe a magical online riddler is feeding you super secret details about the plan to save the world, that some how the evil people you are facing can’t see (cia must not have nternet access or an ats account), amd when you are proven wrong you just say “well disinformation is necessary? No thanks I don’t want to hear from you”

I’m laughing out of disappointment that q followers were some of the most effective tools for the deep state, amd they still don’t realize it

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Trump is scheduled to give his farewell address today at 4PM EST.

RSBN has it...
www.youtube.com...

can't even watch it.... i am done

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cpnorrisjr3
Long time lurker that loves to read everyone’s opinions. Just throwing it out there as food for thought. Do you think it’s possible that President Trump has signed the Insurrection Act and it will commence tomorrow at 11:59am? He never mentioned the Biden administration so could that be a tell that the military will take over before sleepy Joe is inaugurated?

Hi Cp,

I think that if it’s going to happen it will be right after any crimes are fully committed. Right after he is sworn in.

It only makes sense to me that there has to be a reason to drag everything out to the 11th hr like this. Too much risk.

If that doesn’t happen then I think the plan failed if there was one.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

People who feel blacks are disinfranchised rightfully want to solve problems

Many have turned to charlatans like al sharpton

Should I not point out the flaws of sharpton amd how he is actually harming the black community

Why should it be any different with q?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Trumps win record when it counts is out of this world

Good Luck

MP

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

NBD.

electronicgroove.com...
electronicgroove.com/hallucienda-the-return-to-miami/

The story of how Hallucienda came to be as a record label is a tale of continuity since the start of American rave culture. DJ Three had played an integral role in the early 90’s bringing names like Doc Martin and Moby to Florida to the first one-off raves parties in the southeastern US. Having played a key role with Rabbit In The Moon’s Hallucination Recordings since 1992

edit on 19-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Saw the Captain America shot and checked it out on Disney+, a second later and the screen behind Cap shows a doctor. Just thought I’d add that to make it Corona/Doctor/Virus

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The coup is NOT complete until Joe swears. That's a legal fact. Until then he's just the Actor who was hired to play Joe. Looks like the military will arrest Joe on the spot, but not at the direction of DJT. We'll see a new election soon, but it will be for far more then president. Srike will be fast.

Q

Nov 1 2017
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

oh look, the bombastic bloated bloviator.

edit on 19-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: dashen

What part of larp are you not getting?
Like, I feel like we're not hearing one another.

I don’t have a problem for those just playing political d and d, more power to you

But many really believe this crap, and that has harmed the ability to have real change

I doubt people will admit they were trolled by whoever Q is.

But who knows maybe something will happen inauguration day.

I'm more curious as to what Q and folk say to act like it was apart of "the plan" for nothing to happen. We will see!
edit on 19-1-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Obamagate released tomorrow?
Twitter

GOOD! I hope the FBI included documents showing Joe Biden's role in the coup as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I dunno.
I know it sounds absolutely cuckoo crazy, but I think Trump is insane enough to pull some last-minute shenanigans.
What does he have to lose?
Entire family will literally have to go into hiding a minute after J&B would be inaugurated.
The left is going to use the entire political apparatus to completely annihilate him and everyone who supported him from existence to make sure no one tries to pull a stunt like this ever again.

Y'know what?

Dont let em poo on the parade

Enjoy the Show frens

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join