It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I know it is representing the aliens that will attend the inauguration...The One Eyed One Horned Purple People Eater.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

is this really Erik Erikson? LOL God bless you and last I checked it is my perception and I have the right to perceive it anyway I want!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Someone with some more skill than me:

Didn't Trump repeatedly say things like "wish them luck" or "good luck wishes" to people who were assumed his enemies, but were jailed or indicted...
I remember it was a big deal what he said in response to GM being arrested... the lefties freaked out, because they were trying to say it sounded like a positive response to a bad person....

Is this the decipher of "wish them LUCK" Trump stated was "Very important" in his speech...
wishing "the new admin" luck.... giving us a hint from his past responses that are similar????

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting that it was a chinese looking guy who was immediately behind Biden getting off the plane!

I speculated yesterday that the entire mask phenomenon was pre-planned to hide many of those from China who will be visiting the White House in the coming weeks and months.

China pulled off an elaborate and deadly covid-19 steal of our country, with Joe Biden as their front man.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo continually preached this over the past two months, but none of the mainstream media covered it because they are a part of the Takeover.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus

is this really Erik Erikson? LOL God bless you and last I checked it is my perception and I have the right to perceive it anyway I want!

You absolutely have the right to perceive things how you wish

Feelings over facts

Where have I heard that before?

Oh well, Joe Biden amd the intel agencies thank you for helping them win

Keep up the good work

(post by wdkirk removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Toneeightfour

During Ruth Bader Ginsburgs last bout with cancer, President Trump said he wished her luck. Three months later, she was dead.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Hellas

The General says that he will be visiting "Some" of the 65000 troops. He then goes on to say that he was in DC, but also addresses that other troops in that 65000 count are in state capitals. assisting in Warp Speed, and serving over seas.

So does anyone know the actual total of troops in DC today? It's not 65k but what is the number at? Is it still 25k or did it grow?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just wanted to give an update about the covid quarantine situation here. Very interesting conversation with the Dr. Two weeks quarantine and then he has to get tested again but...don't worry about the results. The test will show you are positive but you can go back to work. In fact he will test positive for up to 3 months.
Cranky I thought you would find that interesting. Also as for the contact tracing lots of calls and texts yesterday and now they have given up. We have heard from no one. It really is a useless exercise because one can just make up whatever.
No need to bother about me, and no testing required because as the doc said they would not give us anything anyway to treat it.
Resident Lurker is doing fine but we can't have that. The Dr. said the worst is yet to come on day five. Rubbish!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I thought Joe Biden would have filled the mall with thousands of cardboard cutouts, like they put in baseball stadiums last year.... with recorded cheering and clapping.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Long time lurker that loves to read everyone’s opinions. Just throwing it out there as food for thought. Do you think it’s possible that President Trump has signed the Insurrection Act and it will commence tomorrow at 11:59am? He never mentioned the Biden administration so could that be a tell that the military will take over before sleepy Joe is inaugurated?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Could give reason for the continuous Code style messaging ?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You remind me of the shallow BLM extremists that got in people's faces and screamed, "Say it! SAY it!! Say, Black Lives Matter. I want to hear you say it. SAY IT...SAY IT...SAY IT!!!!" All the while, they're in their faces pushing and pushing like crazed bullies.

What we learned during these last 3-1/2 years studying the Q drops is invaluable. We will never fall asleep again. Our eyes are opened and our ears are hearing.

What I see and hear now coming from the far left radicalized Democrat party is a determination to wipe out dissenting voices, blacklist people and companies that don't think like them, rip to shreds our Constitutional rights, globalization at the expense of the American People, a vile and evil hateful bunch.

What I heard from our president today was just the opposite. It was one of unity, America First, love, strength, focusing on a brighter future, faith and family, and so much more.

So, whoever/whatever Q is, tens of millions of people across the world are awake and watching and listening for the subtle sound of evil encroaching surreptitiously and openly into our lives.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I’m sure Biden won’t be sworn in tomorrow!

He probably will be.... in the future you will remember how America ended on that day, and the NWO conquered the one most important domino piece needed for world domination.

So LoL as much as you can now, before you finally wake up and cry at the results.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Oh please, it's impossible to say that "KU" lied to anyone, since nobody is sure that they were talking to any of us.

Same goes for that plan. Nobody here knows what the plan is, so how can you trust it?

So the assertion that "KU" lied is hard to say since nobody really knows what "KU" was pushing, or if this whole episode is even close to being over.

Now does that mean that many of the people that follow "KU" mislead themselves, sure seems like it doesn't it, but even with that not knowing what the plan really is or even how close they are to closing this whole thing out makes that hard to say too. At best I think "KU" is vague so "KU" has been vague with us is a good statement.

***SEPERATE MESSAGE BELOW***

Given the Importance of tomorrow is, is anyone else wondering why AOI or "KU" hasn't posted anything?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I too have been discussing the globalist establishment takeover of our country

Q people mocked me when I questioned sessions barr etc

They said trust the plan

It’s obvious their belief in q helped the establishment win

The fights not over, us not in a cult in reality will keep fighting

And q people will keep celebrating how much fun they had larping while helping the establishment gain power

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

President Biden and vice president Harris will visit some kind of covid-19 Memorial tomorrow right after being sworn in. All the CCP-friendly media will cover it.

This is a public relations stunt designed to soften up Americans ahead of the Nationwide Corona lockdowns, mask mandates, and forced vaccinations.... for at least 100 days.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join