It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The only thing left to ponder are the "Drone" generals. Im sure they are there, just not who is really who. They all need to be watched.......

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Sleeping Giants twit. Looks like they are targeting both side. Wh or Bh. I don't know but worth looking at. Look like they are planning to target King Soopers and Amazon because of the Oath Keepers. Those who want to defend the constitution.
twitter.com...
www.splcenter.org...

If I may get this off my chest:

I feel like it’s time to cash in, get a motor home, and head west with as many books as I can carry.

Throughout the whole of 2020, government has passed the buck on to the large Corp “private sector”. The large Corps are obv complicit in keeping these lockdowns going by following State Health Department’s various “recommendations”, fed to them by the CDC and WHO. They are then protected by the government saying that they are a private business and have a right to operate as they see fit. Meanwhile, small businesses are crushed by the state if they decide to not enforce mask wearing or SDing. The media conveniently sweep this all under the rug for the most part as small businesses left and right are closing for good.

The large Corps are all benefiting from this, which has given them the opportunity to let there true colors be seen by signaling more than a Times Square traffic cop. They have now chosen sides in the open. There are some massive anti-trust issues that have also been exposed very clearly if you ask me.

All this to help lead us into the great reset, which is what the Q narrative is against. I believe SARS-Cov-19 is very relevant to Q and this thread as it was a giant leap for the NWO.

I think this corporate overreach is potentially more destructive because our Federal Government seems to just sit back and watch mostly and leave it’s citizens exposed and unprotected. Constitutionalists are being put in a position to band together and BBB in a state more in line with that viewpoint. Central Ohio here, so any suggestions welcome!

Q has been a great ride. For me the most important thing Q did was bring CTist together from all corners. I, like Saladfingers and others here I suspect, have long ago seen how the political, spiritual, technological, metaphysical, inter dementional, lizards, aliens, demons, etc. can ALL help lead one down a road, with all roads leading to a somewhere, better for some, a change for all. Q damn near encompasses encompasses all the major CTs and I have gained much here over the last few months after to long on fchan and 8. I’ve dug deeper on topics than I ever would have if not for this thread. Thank you all for every single comment. They are all equally important. I hope this diverse group of thinkers can find a new thread here on ATS when this one closes. AnonAnon twelve step thread perhaps lol.

So much more inside, but I’ll stop here.

For context, I am a believer in Christ and am open to all those with different perspectives. I was a full time working musician before the lockdowns, and became fascinated w CT after being lead gently down the rabbit hole by Spock himself, watching In Search Of... w my staunchly conservative father. Also, I scored 11 Left, 12 Right and am right handed, but also a drummer so...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

wow now I need to go decipher Luck...

good Luck

MP

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

and wow how about that...

Luck is the phenomenon and belief that defines the experience of notably positive, negative, or improbable events. The naturalistic interpretation is that positive and negative events may happen all the time, both due to random and non-random natural and artificial processes, and that even improbable events can happen by random chance.Wikipedia

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have often wondered that myself. Other than the video on December 8th, Q has been silent since November 12th.

Haspel met with McConnell on November 10th.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There is still time. Remember, 2000 National Guard troops were deputized as US Marshals on Monday.

Will you finally admit q was garbage after Biden in sworn in tomorrow?

I think a lot of us here who have frequented these threads since the beginning have expressed our reservations without giving up hope that there was, indeed, some sort of Q Plan for the benefit of humanity.

It's a very sad day.

You don't need to rub salt into anybody's wounds.

Show some love and respect!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Army Lt. Gen. Daniel Hokanson: “This evening I’ll be visiting some of the ‘65.000’ troops here in DC

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

My guess is that RSBN just streamed the President's speech directly from The White House youtube channel. Autoplay was on & the editing team probably forgot to cut out the last few seconds.

www.youtube.com...

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

True so True!

But another from Storm Rider:

Decipher
The time starts now
Quote Tweet
Edward Snowden
@Snowden
· 11m
Replying to @thomdunn
We only have to pretend it's serious for one more day. Don't tell anyone.

link   

I’ll rub salt if I please

Funny where was the respect when people legitimately questioned q and were called trolls who should start their own threads on this thread?

People believed in a larp that helped set back a real populist movement

I will enjoy the rewriting of history from people now claiming they never really believed it

Just past week I saw many people on here claiming “trump didn’t say Biden will he the next administration!”

Lol!

Take the loss, admit you were lied to, and stop believing cult like delusions like this
edit on 19-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Responses below are merely my opinion.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So its time to ask the difficult question as we come upon around 18 hours until Biden is sworn in.

Have we been taken for a ride with Q?

Yes and no.

I don't want a bunch of pie in the sky "Trust the Plan" crap. It is over.

I agree.

What WAS Q? Its becoming pretty evident that we have heard the last from Q, whomever they really are.

Was this whole thing really a limited hangout, pacification operation to have us looking in the shadows for the boogeyman, while our country and our futures we stolen out from under us?

Yes to the limited hangout and pacification. No to the boogeyman. I say "no to the boogeyman" because Q did provide some hints on what the anons on qresearch should look in to. Those digs, as they called them, turned up a lot of factual, interesting information. Who was connected to whom, how they were connected, the interweavings of PPPs/NGOs/politics, etc. Those were real.

Consider for a moment that "Q", whatever or whomever that was, represented a faction within, or a shard of, some bigger system. They clearly had an interest in having their followers dig up all the dirt that was dug up. They clearly exploited the popular support and enthusiasm for POTUS Trump to energize a digital army to do that digging. They clearly knew what information would be found.

I'd ask, "Why? To what end?" There are a plethora of answers to those two questions. Maybe to solidify the position of, or expand the level of control exercised by the faction they represented. Possible. Maybe it was but one operational front in an ongoing fifth generational war. Possible. Maybe just to see if it was possible. Possible. What other possible answers can you come up with? Many, I bet.

Was it a cunning plan to radicalize Trump supporters and turn them into terrorists in the eyes of the media, normal citizens, and the rest of the world?

Maybe demonizing the digital army as conspiratorial whackjobs was just a happy accident. Or, maybe it was a desired component of the overall outcome. Simultaneously expose dirt on some other group within the system while also marginalizing and demoralizing a whole bunch of people who wouldn't have done any of this digging otherwise. Will the "Q Army" fall for this a second time?

Will we ever actually get to the bottom of what happened over the last 4 years?

In my mind, "No."

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

Good catch, thanks for clarifying!!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There is still time. Remember, 2000 National Guard troops were deputized as US Marshals on Monday.

Will you finally admit q was garbage after Biden in sworn in tomorrow?

Many of the predictions were. There is no doubt about that. But the information shared was definitely Insider stuff and appreciated.

It's obvious that Q and Q+ ran into obstacles presented by the Deep state they could not overcome.

Going forward, we can change the title of these threads to "Awakened American Patriots for MAGA", or something of that mindset.

edit on 1/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Not quite what he said TODAY but it's an insane number of troops.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why didn't they put the flags in order of color of the flag, red, white and blue? Why is it out of order and other colors included. No doubt they will try and say it is all the colors representing people so the unity/inclusive angle. As far as I know there are no purple people. Our flag is what unifies us.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Talk about foreshadowing a large false flag event....here is the national mall grounds....

All flags....

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In case anyone is going hmmmmm... Pssst im trying to watch but love sharing what i see ...

Sadly the world we live in
Always worth a double take .... Does these seem in character ?

Now... For discussion ....

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I’ll rub salt if I please

Funny where was the respect when people legitimately questioned q and were called trolls who should start their own threads on this thread?

People believed in a larp that helped set back a real populist movement

I will enjoy the rewriting of history from people now claiming they never really believed it

Just past week I saw many people on here claiming “trump didn’t say Biden will he the next administration!”

Lol!

Take the loss, admit you were lied to, and stop believing cult like delusions like this

Don’t preach.
You are in no position to ask anyone to do anything.
It’s very telling what kind of person you really are when you try and talk down to people.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Not trying to be an alarmist here but Shepard Ambellas has some pretty intriguing Twitter posts up right now.

1. 65,000 troops in DC (not 25,000)

2. Chinese cargo ships off Cali coast Trojan Horse

3. Enormous air traffic over the US

Scroll his Twitter Page to investigate: Shepard Ambellas (@ShepardAmbellas)

What would be inside those cargo ships?

***If you scroll down to see more tweets there’s that same Don Jr and Kimberly video. It seems it was taken yesterday so it’s not an old video.

My guess is that these are just cargo ships headed to the port of long beach.

Chinese New Year is like Feb 12 or something like that, so the Commies will be shut down for a month.

Because of this, they ship like mad to bolster the US supply chain while they are shut down.

The Chinese military ain't coming here in an overt fashion unless they are looking for a huge loss.

Not happening. Oh, and China is still a third-world, second-class paper tiger. Eff them.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

The General says that he will be visiting "Some" of the 65000 troops. He then goes on to say that he was in DC, but also addresses that other troops in that 65000 count are in state capitals. assisting in Warp Speed, and serving over seas.

So does anyone know the actual total of troops in DC today? It's not 65k but what is the number at? Is it still 25k or did it grow?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

You’re right

By all means sorry to question your cult

You guys are winning so hard!

You can make any inference as to what kind of person I am

I think I’m a person who is upset that your cult helped the intel agencies and Joe Biden they brain huge amounts of control over this country

But hey, small price to pay to have fun larping, right?

But if I were you I’d be less concerned with what kind of person I am, amd ask what kind of people fall into a cult like this

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join