It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: panoz77

Why do I need an ABSOLUTE red line?

What's wrong with a RELATIVE red line?

I'll give it at least another 17 months.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Did some work on the number 1776 and 37

1776/37=48
48=24+24

Mirror 24 =2442
2442-1776=666

Another dig

1776-2021=245
245+666=911

666, 911 and 1776.....Masons like numbers right. Did they plan all this out.

The Masonic tradition at that time was highly steeped in OCCULTISM. The Masons were all practicing CEREMONIAL MAGICIANS. George Washington, wearing a Masonic apron, actually performed a Masonic (occult) rite when the cornerstone of the capital was laid and he placed a box containing Masonic medallions in that cornerstone.

The signing of the Declaration of Independence was based on astrological timing worked out by one of the Founding Fathers. July 4th, 1776 at 12:00 noon at Philadelphia (PA) was very significant
Link

Significant indeed....

You all have a wonderful end of days now.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

A suspicious cynic would consider that NOW is the time for artist's signatures.
'Castle Rock' is a lovely anonymous signature of one well-known Leftist writer...and another mediocre, meathead, communist producer.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My red lines aren’t dates and times but events and requirements of me to keep my place on this rock floating around the sun.

Thing is, if someone’s red line is a mandatory DNA altering vaccine taken to ensure one can still utilize modern society for things such as buying food or being employed, then what good does it do to bring Biden’s admin to justice when Trumps will lead us to the same destination?

Scenic Route.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pteridine

I wonder if our new owners here will appreciate that happening very much? I half expect all Q talk to be completely outlawed and for these threads to be shut down as inciting domestic terrorism or some other half baked bullcrap.

The domestic t’s are the globalist now performing a hostile, illegal takeover of our country.

They are the ones who inflicted the likes of MKULTRA on us.

These people truly are sick and EVIL. Those words are just not strong enough to describe the despicable depths of putrid in their souls.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Pompeo tweets coming in closer together now

link

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Maybe something. Maybe nothing.

This pic has been used in Q drops, the recently posted 1776 report, and now tweeted by Pompeo.

twit link

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Maybe something. Maybe nothing.

This pic has been used in Q drops, the recently posted 1776 report, and now tweeted by Pompeo.

twit link

I was more struck by the words: "FINAL Thoughts".

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That account is going to be archived. Final thoughts from that twitter account.

Soul

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
a reply to: IAMTAT

That account is going to be archived. Final thoughts from that twitter account.

Soul

Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I wonder if our new owners here will appreciate that happening very much? I half expect all Q talk to be completely outlawed and for these threads to be shut down as inciting domestic terrorism or some other half baked bullcrap.

Or used to help track us down when they start re-educating people.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Or used to help track us down when they start re-educating people.

Thanks to the Mods for keeping us all out of any future re-education gulags.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is probably closer to happening than a lot of us realize.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

This is probably closer to happening than a lot of us realize.

Yes. I wasn't kidding.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It looks like they figured it out.

twitter.com...

"More security on the Potomac near Alexandria" courtesy of the US Coast Guard.

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Caled
Ha! I was just looking at the inauguration maps. There’s still one way both in and out courtesy of DC Water.

Interesting observation...

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheMandolorian
How do you announce something like this to the American public? Can't be by social media, or just one man (President Trump) doing it.

1. You drop it 3+ years in advance.
2. You have the military do it as the media has compromised the reputation of DJT. Plus, he "loses" and leaves.
3. Or plot twist, you have Biden or some high profile dem do it.

That might do the trick. Like say, if you put it in an anonymous online larp that you could popularize, that you had a reasonable expectation that a bunch of people would look into due to the nature of its content? That just might do the trick.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Justoneman
Just so we cut to the chase here, would you keep one of those cars that I am telling you about if someone gave you one for your birthday? IF you could drive from St Louis to LA and back on 2 gallons of gas is that a deal for you? Something like that happened here on the 2nd prototype.

You forget we can borrow the extra energy for the 2H2O add energy = 2H2+O2 eqaution.

Use the two H2 molecule for combustion the one O2 molecule gladly accepts/takes back up the pair of H2 atoms under combustion that was split in step one to obtain the H2.

Add solar energy that doesn't cost much and there you go plenty of energy to get the H2. Store that solar energy in a car battery Then provided you have compression when the engine turns over, turn on the ignition which sucks in the H2 gas similarly to long chain hydrocarbon fuels. Then, produce the spark in the cylinder with timing and off you go. Since the sun is free energy we got this solved in spades.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

a reply to: angelchemuel

Seriously. They have engines that run on nothing but water. EVERYTHING is a lie or a scam.

Water? Where does the energy overage come from? Splitting hydrogen and oxygen from water is an endothermic reaction, combining it to make water is exothermic, but that means starting with free oxygen and hydrogen.

I guess the "engineers" assume that a certain amount of water "gives" you so much hydrogen and oxygen if it's "converted" or something.....then you can burn it again
It's up there with perpetual motion machines.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

Ignoring the thermodynamics lands this stuff in the bin below junior-high physics, and it's just not a good look.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics
en.wikipedia.org...

The Second Law of Thermodynamics says that processes that involve the transfer or conversion of heat energy are irreversible. ... It states that as energy is transferred or transformed, more and more of it is wasted.

You are invoking solar energy. Electrolysis of water and storage of hydrogen by compression is inefficient. If you have enough energy to do that, why not just put the solar power on the grid or into batteries/ultracapacitors and come out much further ahead?
The energy density of wind and solar is so poor that the land area requirement is 400 to 500 time that of a conventional power plant of the same output. If you are worried about CO2, develop modern nuclear power plants and not just oversized submarine power plants. Think HTGR.

Say what you want it works. They used to have one experiment doing said cracking of water at the Boston Museum of Science. I and my EPA buddies ate dinner one night there on an EPA event 25 years ago that Scientists in my field were invited to participate. One of the reasons they wanted us to go the Museum and have a private field trip was so that we could see the introduction of the ideas and using solar panels, storing the daytime sun on a battery they were able to crack and store H2 from water 24 hours a day was one of them. They were very proud of the idea at the time.

Of course it works. You are charging a battery with solar cells. Once the battery is charged, you can do whatever you want with it. Ask Tesla about the concept. This is a grade school science project and their idea has been around for many more decades than that.

Sunline Transportation in CA was running buses on H2. They had a big solar array and an electrolysis cell to show how they were making H2. I went out back and saw bottle racks and a tube trailer. They were buying the hydrogen to run the buses because they couldn't make enough hydrogen to run a go kart. The hydrogen was made by reforming methane.
The hydrofanatics were generally clueless on production, storage, transport, properties, and efficiency of use. When I told them about the amount of energy needed to liquefy hydrogen and the ortho-para problems, they were astounded. What they lacked in knowledge they made up for in zeal. I did provide some education and a few caught on but I think zeal won the day.

No, I would not want that vehicle. The ultramileage vehicles are one person test vehicles with support vehicles as they travel. They are generally not suitable for everyday use. Think about what you may have to sacrifice in order to get that mileage.

I am sure those cars didn't look like one to you, fair enough, you answered.

It works is all I can tell you. I have seen it up close. These ideas are held back by people who lack the will to get off of oil or the realization you can think outside the box and make something people say won't work yet it will.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Q Alerts added a PDF of all Q drops. I'd been hoping for one. You might want to download a copy.

qalerts.app...

qalerts.app...
edit on 1/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Found this curious...

Did an American TV series from 2003 really predict the Covid-19 pandemic?

Since mid-May, people online have been sharing an excerpt from a 2003 TV series that eerily seems to predict the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic. In the scene, the actors talk about a virus that originated in China, which can be treated with chloroquine. Some people interpreted this scene as proving conspiracy theories that Covid-19 was orchestrated.

observers.france24.com...

The Dead Zone was originally a novel by Stephen 'Castle Rock' King.

The Dead Zone is the first story by King to feature the fictional town of Castle Rock, which serves as the setting for several later stories and is referenced in others.
The TV series Castle Rock takes place in this fictional town and makes references to the Strangler whom Johnny helped track down in The Dead Zone.

en.wikipedia.org...(novel)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Anybody else interested in watching the water?

www.marinetraffic.com...

centerx:-77.003/centery:38.894/zoom:13
edit on 1/19/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RumannXylo

MTSU H2 car 2nd model
This University built several alternative vehicles. They worked. No one is building them. The MTSU solar car story has been scrubbed i am seeking it now. This is the best I can do and it is better than nothing. The news article I use to share was from the Local news following them across country as they were proving the car is viable tech.

This school is right down the road from Nissan of North America. Nissan has been advising them and built motors for them.

Aptera has been working on a production solar electric car for fifteen years. Sales are supposed to start in late 2021, from the preorders section of the faq.

They received no significant help from any of the governments and organizations who claim to be so worried about global warming. Making an aerodynamic car is something that has been known about since the 1930's, yet all the cars you see on the road have poor aerodynamics. Aerodynamics are an obvious problem, and there is no significant effort to fix it. Given that even the obvious improvements are being studiously ignored, there is definitely no real effort to improve energy efficiency or help the environment.

You are correct and that is the bane of my existence to see good ideas that would answer these envirowhacko's about efficiency and lowered fuel usage. But it is clearly about world politics at this point IMO. Al Gore was teaching at MTSU while that car was winning awards in every contest for alternative fueled cars it was entered.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join