It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Ha! I was just looking at the inauguration maps. There’s still one way both in and out courtesy of DC Water.

Interesting observation...

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheMandolorian
How do you announce something like this to the American public? Can't be by social media, or just one man (President Trump) doing it.

1. You drop it 3+ years in advance.
2. You have the military do it as the media has compromised the reputation of DJT. Plus, he "loses" and leaves.
3. Or plot twist, you have Biden or some high profile dem do it.

That might do the trick. Like say, if you put it in an anonymous online larp that you could popularize, that you had a reasonable expectation that a bunch of people would look into due to the nature of its content? That just might do the trick.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Theres that 11:11 again !

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jan 18th

605 of 1105 Tweets updated as now deleted.
A dozen or so new TYPO/CORRECTIONS added with Deltas.
A few Data corrections.

Posting it now because it improves the LINKED POSTS output and the POSTS PER DAY CALENDAR... and in case of imminent NET shutdown.

KU V20.18 18012021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools repaired

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Apologies if this has already been posted or linked to, but it seemed apt to link it to your post now ETMN.

The 2nd Declaration of Independence

rumble.com...

It has a lot if views so may have been out for some time, but is very timely.

edit on 19-1-2021 by TigerDrew because: Added words

edit on 19-1-2021 by TigerDrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
My absolute red line is January 21st, 2021.

Mine was the same, until I realized the 10 days could start then.

After much thought about the many different things that could happen, I've settled on my birthday - 3/7...
edit on 19-1-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman
What does "has been infiltrated" mean?

care, the author of that tweet does not have English as a mother tongue. I think what they mean is that extremists from the left-wing camp are ready to infiltrate any calm protests and commit provocations that turn them into violent riots. As POTUS said, best to be home and calm during the next few days.

Cheers
edit on 19-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Max Boot

Max... Boot...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
serious question: do any KU drops predict the My Pillow Guy?

He was a sleeper no one expected!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Re: Castle Rock...

en.wikipedia.org...

"You're watching a MOVIE."

BTW...I never liked Rob Reiner.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Documentary on Rumble worth watching, IMHO: Wake Up Call - What IS Happening

So, they plan on passing mankind by with AI and we are supposed to get a living wage to stay home and find other things to do. All I see that doing is concentrating more wealth in the hands of the currently super rich and destroying society as they do it. This sounds criminal and appears to be so on paper. "we will just expect you all to go home and live within whatever means society deems you need to live" is not my idea of freedom. I see why they want our guns. They need us neutralized so they can have their way.

It will be like Star Trek where to do anything cool at all you will have to be in service to the government.

One more thing we should consider.
Idle hands are the devil's playthings I think grandma used to say.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I recall "keystone" in here some place (I'm getting ready to leave for work and don't have time to look for it). I just saw this regarding the keystone Pipeline. It shows a map. Could this be the keystone to watch?

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This Care is a fine example as to your style of finding facts that might or might not be true and allowing us to decide. The detractor that says your posts are mostly lies hasn't shared an example to my knowledge. I hope you are right about a lot of things because I sense that you are and I hope some evil people find their much delayed justice soon. I can't stress enough we have to do this legally and you are digging and finding info I agree is important many, many times.

Is it real?
Maybe real and is worth reading even if we say pffft just because a lot of stuff is hitting and who knows what sticks. We won't know until this is over at this point. Patriots like us are going to listen to the stand down and just protect our homes. Let the pro's handle it. I heard this in a report from a veteran telling us about his buddies had said they got it we need to stay out of the way.
I can do that.

Earlier today someone at the White House supposedly told all Trump supporters to sign up for telegram, whatever that is.

A few minutes ago this was supposedly posted by Melania Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...

Real?

----------

General John Hyten: en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: etshrtslr

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: etshrtslr

The military is not getting turned over anything. This is still the USA. We will not ever have a military Junta type situation.

So joe Biden stole the election with the assistance from the ccp and the USA military has or will allow this to happen?

That remains to be seen. If so then welcome to "Oceana" where China has always been our friend and the entire world worships them or else.

But the crime is completed enough for my taste to move if I was a prosecutor. I expect a swift end to everything one way or another this next two or three days.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Justoneman
MTSU H2 car 2nd model
This University built several alternative vehicles. They worked. No one is building them. The MTSU solar car story has been scrubbed i am seeking it now. This is the best I can do and it is better than nothing. The news article I use to share was from the Local news following them across country as they were proving the car is viable tech.

This school is right down the road from Nissan of North America. Nissan has been advising them and built motors for them.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
Last I remember, the record of 200+ mpg in a passenger car was held by a aluminum-prototype Audi 5000 with a gas turbine engine. Nearly coast-to-coast in one tank. That was a while ago, I suppose. A jet engine with an output shaft, like a helicopter....with the greatest power-to-weight ratio. The story about the Wright Bros home made engines is a good starting point for history buffs.

The practible debate about engines is too vast for here. Mostly, liquid fuels are the most portable and easily fed into the engine, lol, and ICE are good because they are throttable. Dont' want coal that takes forever to warm up, dont' want solid rocket fuel to run to the shoppes, don't want turbines because of noise and no throttle....etc etc.

I think it's just my own practical ethos, not to worry about intangible things. It's been said to try to worry only about things within your own sight. Gas just isn't that expensive either.

Interesting article, thanks for sharing. I wanted to point out that that article does say that they were going to refuel the vehicle with fresh hydrogen, so it appears as though they weren't producing all of it on demand.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I do, actually. I have encountered a great deal of folk mythology on the topic of extreme fuel economy over my years of looking into it. What I've shared in discussions here is only a portion of that.

I would've replied to your posts earlier, but I didn't want to shoot the thread off on that tangent. I wanted to write you a reply though to let you know that I saw the discussion and thought it interesting.

The most important part they needed to use with the exact patent for the on demand H2 was being held back at the time. NASA company was asking 1 million for one. So with an approved patent for on demand, they did this one to show that it could work. I met the professor long after I graduated at a clean air event by the EPA and have followed him since it was my alma mater. I was on their site looking for the stuff I needed and saw they were building a Lunar rover. The rovers use Solar energy for the motors IIRC.

edit on 19-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Different take.

"Schloss Stein" translates to CASTLE ROCK. This one in Bavaria is a bit intriguing:

The castle comprises three elements:

the upper house on the almost 50 metre high steeply sloping nagelfluh rock face;
the cave castle beneath it, which hides a passage to the Traun valley in the rock; . . . .

Upper house, rock castle and lower house are today the property of the newly built Stein Castle Brewery (Schlossbrauerei Stein), founded in 1907, which has been in the ownership of the Wiskott family since 1934. The lower house in Stein has housed a private boarding school since 1948, the Schule Schloss Stein.

ETA. This butte lends the name to Castle Rock, Colorado.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yup. One more day and then I go into full "muh Resistance" mode.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Im with you, man. The segmentation and corporatization of the Internet really sucks. Back in the day, I used to visit hundreds of sites....nowadays I probably visit 3 or 4 sites each day. The people in charge have succeeded in successfully segmenting the internet down to a handful of sites that everyone uses. It really sucks. ATS is my go to place for news, discussion and comradery these days.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I wonder if our new owners here will appreciate that happening very much? I half expect all Q talk to be completely outlawed and for these threads to be shut down as inciting domestic terrorism or some other half baked bullcrap.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrustNO1evr

That is interesting appears geared toward children.
Potential tie in to Flight 111.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join