It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Saladfingers ... you are awesome. Ta mate!

Just a reminder to all.

Trump team and Q are using a confusion attack methodology.

Unless you are one of the ten ... then you will never see it coming.

Only after the event will you discover which of the many ideas you are subjected to will be the actual play.

No one has seen this playbook.

This is the nature of confusion attacks. The enemy has to prepare for every idea you can generate.

This is why you and I can't see clearly, at this stage, Q and DJT know what play they will make ... but even two weeks ago they may well have not yet decided which play to go with.

Choices lead to reasoned decisions.

Which one ???

Listen to the words.

P

edit on 3/1/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
President Trump Files Two Lawsuits Against Dirty Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger for Leaking Confidential Litigation Call

Raffensperger’s team leaked the call to the far-left Washington Post.
It took 24 hours for the Washington Post to publish a hit piece, using edited audio clips, on the president’s phone call.

David Shafer: President Donald Trump has filed two lawsuits – federal and state – against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. This was after Raffensperger secretly recorded the “confidential settlement discussion” of that litigation that is still pending. The audio published by the Washington Post is heavily edited and omits the stipulation that all discussions were for the purpose of settling litigation and confidential under federal and state law.

GatewayPundit
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5311699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Police investigating after object explodes in Lawrenceville; report of another explosion in Hill District

PITTSBURGH — UPDATE 10:53 p.m.: Pittsburgh police said they are now investigating another report of an explosion in the 200 block of Dinwiddie Street in the Hill District.

They said it happened at around 10:30 p.m.

edit on 3-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

None of that is new though. There have been research and a few off the books experiments as far back as the 1960's involving synthetic embryonic fluid and how it can be used to heal a persons damaged organs. Filtering dead and damaged cells out of the blood stream isn't a new thing either.

My opinion only this discussion is not about presenting anything new, but rather highlighting already known science that is being quietly diverted away for the public. Like how certain cures for ailments can be treated using known treatments, but for some reason (cash) we have to depend on new methods.

I don't think this is a trust issue with the people that control the tech, I think it's a control issue with these people that don't trust the public.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I hate missing a Q thread, way too much to read through! But I did have an odd thought regarding the water references and the celestial bodies references. What if it refers to an object in space? Would we not be "watching the water"? I had another thought elaborating further. Microbial alien life or something bigger is there when we are looking?
edit on 3-1-2021 by hangedman13 because: another idea

edit on 3-1-2021 by hangedman13 because: spelling fix

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I hate missing a Q thread, way too much to read through! But I did have an odd thought regarding the water references and the celestial bodies references. What if it refers to an object in space? Would we not be "watching the water"? I had another thought elaborating further. Microbial alien life or something bigger is their when we are looking?

Like Enceladus?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Is that the object that was in that NYPost article? That article sparked my thought about microbial life. Read the piece yesterday.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So a drive by bombing by a truck that could be mistaken for a city owned vehicle? I'm getting the feeling that something bad is coming down the drain, something very bad.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: Caled
Is that the object that was in that NYPost article? That article sparked my thought about microbial life. Read the piece yesterday.

I haven’t seen the article. I’ve disconnected from all mainstream media. Enceladus is a Saturn moon that could have life. Lots of water under a crunchy icy shell.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Fwiw id prefer your version to come true, but will see soon enough.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Kinda have same feeling. Like I said the other day the Nashville bomb may have been a test. Reason I avoid all large crowds & gatherings.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Brief update... I've decided to upload all @DanScavino tweets to the spreadsheet!

They are now loaded but some cross reference metadata needs to be entered - and some additional formulae to bring out MARKERS.

Already giving some insights on the relationships/markers between @realDonaldTrump and @DanScavino tweets but I'll leave reporting them until I've double checked data.

Meanwhile POTUS tweeted 39 times on the 3rd... a doubling from yesterday and scalar increase from last week or two. I guess the more White Hats comm, the more Black Hats have to try and work out what's going on!

edit on 3-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think the Pittsburgh booms are just fireworks tossed out of a drive by vehicle. I think its a distraction at best.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

The Trump Administration is also considering investigating Georgia SoS Raffensperger and WaPo for U.S. Espionage Act violations.

Source: twitter.com...

------ALSO------

PROJECT VERITAS has some damning video from inside GEORGIA's election. It will be released tomorrow morning...Monday 1.4.2021.

(Pertaining to wife-beating/pedo-protecting Democrat Senate candidate, Raphael Warnock.)

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Open letter to The President of the United States of America.

Dear Mr. President,

Unfortunately I must decline your awesome invitation to come to Washington D.C. on the sixth of December.

I live in Australia and with scary covid, I would find it difficult to actually get there.

Be aware I will be with you in spirit.

Please Sir, let 'em have it up the ole hole and make it a big one.

Thank you for the risks you and your family are taking.

You are loved.

P

link   
Just regarding watching the water...

I've mentioned more than once the Chris Bledsoe case (UFOs, orbs, the Lady/Mother). He has been visited by, and been brought into the inner circle of all the major agencies in the US, and even had contact through a proxy by the Vatican over his experiences. My own experiences with the Lady means I put a lot more stock in what Chris says than most others I suppose, but to get to the point...

Chris was given many dark visions of the potential future by the Lady (but with the clear notice that it CAN be avoided if everyone wakes up)... but he has been reticent to disclose much of the dark visions because he doesn't want to put out negative energy. I understand this. But he broke from this on an interview recently, and stated that one of the dark aspects he saw, was a Chinese submarine surfacing off the coast of New York and launching a bomb of some sort on the city.

These darker visions (he says) were put in writing, and have been briefed to the highest levels of government. He also pointed out how interesting it was that US Navy vessels were on both coasts of the US right now.

So, I do kind of wonder if the watch the water might be the stopping of this event taking place.
Second thought... is New York being made uninhabitable so that people leave... minimising the human damage? Yeah, I know... out there thoughts.

But the more you look into his story, and his son Ryan (did anyone watch the video I posted of his interview? It was really eye opening concerning what deep intelligence believe and have said to him). I'll post the recent interviews below.

p.s. I know this might not seem very Qey, but I have a feeling that the Lady is in some way connected to the Q thing, as a lot of it lines up. The world is way weirder than we know.

On a broader note... I really do feel that the next 3-4 months are going to be some of the most interesting of our lives. Depending on which way it turns, it could be good or bad... but I'm not sure we'll actually escape all the bad which ever way it goes. I don't want to be doomy... but if ever there has been a time to make sure you have a little prep done, even if it is a cheap supply of baked beans in a cupboard, then that time is probably now. No fear... just prepared.

Much love to you all, and I hope you're all hanging in there. These are certainly interesting times.
edit on 3-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
Barack and Michelle Obama's two daughters are adopted?

mobile.twitter.com...

Good for them! So are my two sons.

Wow. That's quite a statement by LW. Why would it matter if the O girls were adopted?...unless it's because the reason for it would keep some Americans from voting for him. Same for J.R. Adoption is a noble thing, but the reasons behind it and the methods vary from person to person, and those might not be so noble.

LW isn't a quack. He's very connected and well-respected. I just learned today that LW also settled a defamation lawsuit against CBS for Burke Ramsey, the brother of JonBenet for $750,000,000 in Jan. 2019. Some of you may have already known that.

He was hinting that the adoption with JR was nefarious since he said he adopted them via epstein. Not sure if he is indicating the same for the obama or that there is more to these high level adoptions.

No LW is certainly not a quack which is one of the reasons i haven't completely jumped ship on Q or trump and still give it a .001% chance of biden not getting the potus spot. Way to many things that don't add up around trumps election from the start.However do not be surprised if LW turns out to be deepstate or stalling or purposely tarnishing trump followers .

Certainly things are happening behind scenes but i dont think its what Q is portraying and dont be surprised if Q turns out to be a foreign or domestic asset trying to bring down the US.

I wouldn't commit to any one narrative or source and just watch the madness playout for now with caution.

edit on 00131America/ChicagoMon, 04 Jan 2021 00:00:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I know most of it isn't new. The question is, with an unlimited black budget, and no regulation or oversight in the depths of top secret facilities, how far has the technology advanced without us knowing?

Regarding trust. All advanced technology can be used for good and bad, both. You wouldn't want Hitler having technology like this. Although, there is rumor that is actually what he was looking for with all the horrific experiments he did on Jews. Maybe history would be different if he already found it?

It's a double edged sword.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Not for nothing, but it only costs 120kUSD to build a regen tank. What costs the money is having the doctors there to monitor you while under the fluid. Even with that it can be automated now days so trust isn't an issue anymore. The question about using something like this would be left up to the user. How long and why does a person want to live longer than needed?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This year is definitely on the up up. I can't wait for history to be made in the next couple of days. This presidency has and is one that many will be talking about for a long long time.
Of which, no need to leave any stone unchecked or in this case. No crumb how ever small. PM would definitely be appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join