It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I hate missing a Q thread, way too much to read through! But I did have an odd thought regarding the water references and the celestial bodies references. What if it refers to an object in space? Would we not be "watching the water"? I had another thought elaborating further. Microbial alien life or something bigger is there when we are looking?

I've wondered if it meant to keep telescopes aimed at Aquarius.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

To be fair... I think you are probably most right with this. But perhaps, more about the new age, rather than the constellation... but who knows?
edit on 4-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Outcome-Determinative = a hint to what may be coming?

1) POTUS TWEET: Outcome-Determinative Test
- Evidence unknown and/or unable to produce at original hearing now available.
- General outcome should be the same whether in state of federal court.
- But State law controls (if applying federal laws means a different outcome)
- Law Insider - Definition of Outcome determinative
- Evolution of the Erie Doctrine

2) (Trump) 2:08: "I am notifying you that you're letting it happen."
- Agree with ML, POTUS call giving GA a chance to do the right thing
- Better for all involve, but just in case "you've officially been served"
- Ryan strangely tapes POTUS & leaks to WaPo (legal boomerang?)

3) POTUS call sounds a lot like this:
"Our plans are not like straight lines.
Nor are they like forks.
Our plans are like lightning bolts,
Every path of least resistance is exhausted.
Then we strike with godlike force."

4) NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING
We all have a lot of pent up emotion, frustration & stress.
But many good people are still asleep & being manipulated.
Being awake, places a greater burden on us to act with honor & compassion.
Our actions & words still make a difference.
RESOLUTE CALM DURING & AFTER THE STORM.
Let our actions support the heavy-lifters & prove the MSM lies wrong.
PEACE = UNITY = THE PRIZE.
edit on 4-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
I've had a similar thought on this for years. The icy moon Europa with it's theorized frozen oceans. My money has always been on that one for alien life. Add to that the recent ufo sighting in Ohau and how it plunged into the ocean and its not to farfetched an idea to think our visitors could also be diving the salt waters of Europa.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I refuse to belive these people are actually this stupid. I just can't get over they're so blatant about it.

Jack Dorsey Twitter

AGENDA 2030

To achieve its transformative promise, Agenda 2030 calls for a new approach to address the interconnectivity of today’s challenges. To this end, human security provides an effective analytical lens and programming framework. Initiatives applying the approach engage closely with people to uncover their specific needs and vulnerabilities, and advance policies and actions based on their priorities. This results in development that is more inclusive and sustainable.

By being comprehensive and by drawing on the expertise of a wide range of actors, the application of human security ensures coherence, eliminates duplication and advances integrated solutions that result in more effective and tangible improvements in the daily lives of people.

With its core vision to achieve freedom from fear, want and indignity, the human security approach addresses challenges stemming from and resulting in persistent conflicts, social exclusion and abject poverty. In emphasizing the triangular relationship between peace and security, development and human rights, it highlights the essential connections between these variables and helps accelerate the drive towards inclusive and sustainable development.

ADVANCING IMPLEMENTATION OF AGENDA 2030

Based on a wealth of experience in 90 countries, including regional initiatives, programmes supported by the UNTFHS have made significant contributions to more comprehensive, context-specific and prevention-oriented initiatives to achieve Agenda 2030 and the SDGs. These programmes employ integrated strategies that respond to specific situations of human insecurity, strengthen social harmony, and are oriented towards the prevention of crises and the promotion of long-term development. Partnerships with national and local authorities as well as communities are integral to programme and project design and implementation. The coupling of protection and empowerment measures further ensures local ownership and sustainability.

www.un.org...

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago3712699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I didn't watch the Ryan video but I have listened to Chris when he was interviewed by Richard Dolan last year. It was 3 or 4 videos but remember parts were quite mind blowing. He had intel agents from every agency (some wouldn't identify) on his property for months. Not sure what he was trying to convey but Navy ships have been on both US coasts for like 200 years. I never came to any conclusion on the "Lady" but very similar sightings have been reported by other people though his experience was very unique. Also, he is deeply religious so not sure if that had any play or the reason he was chosen by the entity. That missing-411 guy has linked bodies of water to many, many people who have vanished without a trace. His detailed reports in his books scare the hell outta me, more than any other I've ever read. Some involve an unknown entity.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Another amazing post BrewTiger. Hope you don't mind me saying this once a week, or so.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
OBE -- thank you!

Cheers
edit on 4-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I'm super behind, and probably already pointed out, but I'll say it anyway.

There are an aweful lot of 11's wrapped up in that graphic.

Jeremiah 29:11 >> Jeremiah 2+9:11 >> Jeremiah 11:11

Therefore this is what the LORD says: ‘I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them.

Also note the time stamp of Q522 rings 11 in increasing power with the time stamp 22:33:44.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Excellent value add brewtiger... here were my finds on the OUTCOME DETERMINATIVE tweet, at 13:45:49 on 3rd:

Sorry, but the number of votes in the Swing States that we are talking about is VERY LARGE and totally OUTCOME DETERMINATIVE! Only the Democrats and some RINO’S would dare dispute this - even though they know it is true!

1) CAPS only SUBSET gematria:

a) OUTCOME DETERMINATIVE = 237
Equivalents:
department of homeland security,
quantum entanglement,
begin to connect the dots,
hillary rodman clinton,
prepare prepare prepare,
someone had to go this far.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7db625 No.13215 📁
Nov 30 2017 01:01:36 (EST)
What if NK had miniature nuke payload delivery in 2004?
What if NK had ICBM capability since 2009?
What if the previous tests that failed were staged?
Why would this be relevant?
Who is involved and why?
Biggest cover up in our history.
U1 - CA - EU - ASIANK.
Iran deal.

Russian reset.
Q

b) VERY LARGE = 113 = 1st MARKER
Equivalents:
targeted individual,
joe biden epiphany,
apocalypse,
judas hammer.

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185905 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:53:46 (EST)
Social media platforms.
Top 10 shareholders of Facebook?
Top 10 shareholders of Twitter?
Top 10 shareholders of Reddit?
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC?
Controlling stakes in ABC?
Controlling stakes in CBS?
Controlling stakes in CNN?
Investor(s) in Fox News?
Why is this relevant?
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Active?
Who is A Cooper?
What is A Cooper's background?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q

c) RINO'S = 75
Equivalents:
hold the line,
sacrifice kamala,
dark knight,
splash,
falling from,
drones.

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016618 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:14:37 (EST)
AMER_PAT.jpg

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland
Alice (Lewis Carroll) =
The Bloody Wonderland =

[Repost]
Why did JK travel to SA recently?
What is SA known for?
Where do the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
Safe harbor?
Port of transfer?
Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
Why is the timing important?

---------------------------

2) Other USUAL DECODES all from qanon.pub:
13 - Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

49 - Follow Sen Grassley. What is different effective this week? What do you notice? Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail? Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location? When did this start? What has been different this week? U1 FBI informant. Have secret sessions been underway? How could this be discovered? What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'? It's a name recognized around the world. Alice & Wonderland.

68 - What data just dropped? Why is this relevant? HUMA. HUMA. HUMA. Where is HUMA? Who is HUMA connected to? What organization? What is HUMA's family history? How did HUMA meet HRC? What did HRC say about HUMA that demonstrates how close they are? Why are D's dropping HRC all of a sudden? Were deals made w/ select D's? Can we expose every crooked politician? 70%. HUMA. Follow HUMA. Alice & Wonderland.

145 - ::::WARNING:::: This is not a game! DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA: ... This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world. Pray.

220 - Reminder. Unclassified setting. Monitored and analyzed in RT. Future answers past.

501 - P_pers: [1] Confirmed. _ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y FOR GOD & COUNTRY. SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>

1345 - Re_read crumbs re: Iran. It was never about WW safety & security. It was never about Nuclear disarmament. It was about opening a new untapped market. It was about securing a black site. The ‘Exchange’. U1. Risk the welfare of the world. Why? Money. Organized/planned by BC/HRC. Carried out by Hussein. [remember HRC ran against Hussein] U1 [donations to CF]. $1.7b in-cash transfer to Iran [4 routes][5 planes]. Did the total withdrawal actually depart EU? Why EU? Define bribe. Define kickback. Special Interest Groups (SIG). What US/EU Co’s Immediately closed large deals in Iran post deal? www.nytimes.com...📁 Cross check Co’s against political + foundation payments. Define bribe. Define kickback. Why are people panicking about Iran deal pullout? THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE. Truth coming.

1845 - Q400 plane picture: Autists catch the message? Think missile. Do you believe in coincidences?

2119 - There was a time when our children stood at attention, put their hand on their heart, and in one UNITED voice, recited the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. There was a time when STRENGTH and HONOR meant something. There was a time when standing for our FLAG meant something. There was a time when our history (heritage) was taught with PRIDE and RESPECT. There was a time when respect was given to those who serve(d), bled, and died to protect and defend our GOD GIVEN FREEDOM. There was a time when we were GRATEFUL. There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED. There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED UNDER ONE FLAG. There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, decided our future. There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, had a voice. There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, were UNITED and STRONG. “I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." It is time, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim what is rightfully ours. MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THOSE WHO DEFEND AND PROTECT HER AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL. HOME OF THE BRAVE. Q+

2545 - www.secretservice.gov...📁 www.fbijobs.gov...📁 If you decide to change careers… Your name has been entered to be fast-tracked.

3045 - HOW DID HRC OBTAIN SAP (SPECIAL ACCESS PROGRAMS) ON HER PERSONAL SERVER(S)? ... IF THE TOP FBI CHAIN OF COMMAND FOR THE MIDYEAR INVESTIGATION WERE *ALL* FIRED DOES ONE CONCLUDE THE INVESTIGATION WAS NOT CONDUCTED PROPERLY? DOES ONE CONCLUDE ALL STATEMENTS MADE BY THE FBI (THINK NO HACK OF SERVER AS SINGLE EXAMPLE) COULD BE FALSE? Take a moment and think about what that means.
[ ] TREASON.

3204 - Texts (phone) leak re: SMOLLETT? News unlocks.

4432 - defense secretary mark esper orders national guard in DC to disarm wear soft caps instead of helmets. Do you see what is happening?

4513 - General Paul M. Nakasone @CYBERCOM_DIRNSA Always a pleasure to work with @DNI_Ratcliffe

4549 - Like clockwork.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
parler.com...

@EWillHelpYou
4 hours ago
I am all for trusting the plan. But I do not believe that removes our obligation to fight directly on behalf of our freedoms and those who represent them.
When it comes to Julian Assange, I would rather not take chances. Would you?
If it were your friend imprisoned and persecuted?
I have faith that the team I know has your best interests at heart, I would not fight for them if I thought otherwise, but that does not mean I simply sit back and do nothing.
Enjoying this show, means standing up and participating. It means actively pursuing your goals and liberties and fighting alongside those champions you choose for your cause. When we ourselves participate, we remove the fear of failure and instead embrace the challenges and struggles we actively face. I have, many times before, brought the field of fight to you, and I intend to do so many times in the future.
Let us never be so complacent as to forget that we must actively shape our own future together. Shoulder to shoulder.
WWG1WGA

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So a drive by bombing by a truck that could be mistaken for a city owned vehicle? I'm getting the feeling that something bad is coming down the drain, something very bad.

Dueling truck b0mbs?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think the way to go is to accept your fate, and never let them make you shy away from something because of fear.

If that's the way I go out, so be it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Lin Wood

I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape. I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Re: other events. Report of 12 shot in the Miami area.

www.reuters.com...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Years ago, I would have read that and thought, "nonsense".

Not the reaqtion anymore.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join