It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
From comments on FB
troll greatest troll
a reply to: SilverRocket

HOLY # THIS WAS POSTED LAST NIGHT READ READ READ:

Believe me or not it doesn't matter. The 6 January elector 'ballot' count is going to go down as the greatest troll of all time.

You may or may not know, but the Vice President gets to count the electors. That's the one thing the Constitution makes crystal clear. Apparently the plan is for Mike Pence to roll in a Dominion voting machine (or a knock off that looks like one). He's then going to pull out a USB drive, update the software just before the count, and use the machine to count the elector ballots.

Remember, this will be on national television. The count will not only come out fractional, but it will result in more votes than actual electors AND result in Trump winning more electors than Biden.

The chamber is expected erupt in chaos. Obviously the count will be challenged. Pence will then conduct a 'recount,' but he will use the machine to print the recount ballots and then hand count those. The recounted number will be similar to the original count, only changing by a couple votes, but it will result in Trump winning by even more than before.

Dems are expected to cry "fraud" and Pence will object and call for order. He will tell them that it's too late to challenge because it's already done. The count is finished. He will then deliberately wipe the machine's software.

This is a rough sketch of what is being planned. I don't know the exact details, but Trump wants to fill DC because this is going to be, as he said, "wild."

I don't know if Pence ultimately throws it to the House after the chaos or fully certifies Trump's win in this manner. My source wasn't sure (I think they're still working out details).

I hope you're ready for the salt to flow. Trump is a showman first and foremost, and he's putting everything into this.

Hehe. I hope they do this. It would be epic.
edit on 3-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Trump knows what he is doing. You ask a liar a tough question you already know the answer to. The answer they give determines a course of action.

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip

Fascinating clip.

Ryan going down with the ship and is too stupid to understand. He thinks DJT has no access to any information - a presumption that no one in his position should ever make.

When DJT asks if he is "sure" no parts in the dominion machines have been replaced he is giving him an out. The voice gives it all away - they have and Ryan knows it but he fails to understand DJT knows it as a fact.

So Ryan says to DJT "I'm committing treason to rid the world of you" directly to DJT. Brilliant.
This is proof trump doesn’t have a plan. This is desperation.

Wow...
You can tell that senator knows something when he said "No machines were moved out of Fulton county."
Wow. These people are actually stupid.
LMFAO. I had to deal with that type of neglecting to tell me fine details when I was a manager. That senator's lying and thinking Trump doesn't know. Trump's probing him like a manager does to get to the bottom of a conflict.

Now what cha did was come in here thinking you had a bomb and it was just a firecracker.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Trump knows what he is doing. You ask a liar a tough question you already know the answer to. The answer they give determines a course of action.

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip

Fascinating clip.

Ryan going down with the ship and is too stupid to understand. He thinks DJT has no access to any information - a presumption that no one in his position should ever make.

When DJT asks if he is "sure" no parts in the dominion machines have been replaced he is giving him an out. The voice gives it all away - they have and Ryan knows it but he fails to understand DJT knows it as a fact.

So Ryan says to DJT "I'm committing treason to rid the world of you" directly to DJT. Brilliant.
This is proof trump doesn’t have a plan. This is desperation.

Wow...
You can tell that senator knows something when he said "No machines were moved out of Fulton county."
Wow. These people are actually stupid.
LMFAO. I had to deal with that type of neglecting to tell me fine details when I was a manager. That senator's lying and thinking Trump doesn't know. Trump's probing him like a manager does to get to the bottom of a conflict.

Now what cha did was come in here thinking you had a bomb and it was just a firecracker.

Yea it's deflection. He didn't answer the question he just said none were moved out of the county.

link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Maybe Trump is hoping we'll descend on the Congressional building and scare the living sh*t out of Congress.

I HOPE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS.

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Can someone please PM me .......[...]

Stand by for incoming.
edit on Sun Jan 3 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Multiple explosions reported in Pittsburgh. Still verifying.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

To me Wood's tweets smack of having evidence, or knowledge of evidence, but that evidence hasn't been obtained in ways that will allow it to be admissible in court. In that case, you want an avenue which allows the evidence to enter a lawsuit in a legal manner. You could do that through discovery in a lawsuit that is related to the evidence you hold, but you generally can't do it if you bring the case yourself.

Now let's say you are a defamation attorney, and want someone to sue you so that you can use discovery to have the suing party submit the evidence to the court directly, thereby ensuring it is legally admissible. How would you go about it? Perhaps make outlandish public statements that you know would normally be sufficient to launch a defamation case?

Sometimes, court is more about legal strategy than the law itself. Let's see if anyone actually sues Wood; if they do, then Wood may just be crazy. If they don't, then he probably isn't crazy and is probably over target.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Did the Steelers lose?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Sent PM

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Did the Steelers lose?

www.post-gazette.com...

triblive.com...

And yes. Yes they did.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Also sent a PM. GO figure.

Any word on those Pittsburgh noises? Also what's going on with DC this week? Just wanting to get current with what's going on with the "KU" issue?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

We have had many Earth incarnations since we first came here during the fall of Atlantis, and most of us have repeatedly returned to Venus between our Earth incarnations. However, once we are born into our earthly, physical form, we usually forget all that we are and enter into another chapter of the “Great Illusion"
what dimension am I really?
edit on 3-1-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

edit on 4-1-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Cheers, reason I mentioned Drafthouse, is the way in which ALAMO is also mentioned plus the said Thin Red Line............. Alamo and Line drawn in the soil ? seem pretty close these days eh ?

Huh. I had missed the Alamo reference. I guess that reinforces my thinking that this might be alluding to trouble to come, or was perhaps a veiled warning or threat to some third party.

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Noted. On the other hand, you've got Mr. Miller's behavior toward him at their last reported public appearance together. These two occurrences seem at odds with each other, in terms of the message they send. Could the Hill article be disinformation, or are there lots of other reasons to not trust Pence that I'm unaware of? Perhaps Mr. Miller's praise is the red herring, though I'd guess the Hill article would be the more likely candidate at least as it appears...You've seen that right, Mr. Miller's remarks at the space force anniversary? What do you think?

No, didn't see Millers comments. Though its very possible The P man is a ace in the hole, I kind of doubt that kind of foresight was available 4 years ago. Maybe, a ace in the hole, like Johnson was, to Kennedy. Did Kennedy think he had Johnson by the short hairs? nostalgia049.wordpress.com...

The envelope...

These "Creatures" have no moral fiber, or creativity, other than what we ignorantly give them. They will keep using the same motis operandi, or slight variants there of, until it is ended. One way, or another!

I pray Trumps plan includes a grand finali of the highest order. A rather large perp walk from the capital, in front of millions.............. A drum roll in the back ground would be a nice touch

Here's a video of the remarks I had referenced. It's toward the end, he thanks the VP profusely, in odd fashion.
www.youtube.com...

Also, here's this article where a Pence spokesperson shows support for election challenges that someone else linked into the thread. Not a direct statement from Pence, but still thought you might like to see it if you hadn't.
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Reminder....

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

ATS Does not allow recruiting other sites.
THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility
    Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Mon Jan 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:00 PM
    link   
    Feels like the suspense is nearing the crescendo.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:02 PM
    link   
    I am not sure what is going on but I do know this now:

Novel blood filter approved by FDA for emergency treatment of COVID-19
    www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

Israeli scientists claim to reverse aging process – using only oxygen
    www.jpost.com...

Effects of electrical stimulation on rat limb regeneration, a new look at an old model
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

These findings demonstrate that electricity stimulates tissue regeneration and form the basis for further research leading to possible new treatments for regenerating limbs.

Electrical stimulation to accelerate wound healing
    pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Electrical stimulation has been shown to accelerate wound healing and increase cutaneous perfusion in human studies.

There is mention of electricity in this talk at 0:48 and some more detail at 15:02 and later.

edit on 3-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:02 PM
    link   
    a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Lol damn....

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Caled

a reply to: Guyfriday

SO first Nashville now Pittsburgh? Should we all be taking better focus on all those "homeless" RVs sitting around cities now?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join