It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: interupt42

I totally agree. I want to see some s#it hit the fan. Some heads roll. A line of traitors in front of a firing squad. Declassify everything. I want to know who killed JFK? Who was behind 911? Are there aliens and alien crafts stored away on military bases? What are all these DUMBS about? What the hell is going on at Antarctic?

Wouldn't that be nice!

originally posted by: carewemust
Raise your hand if you're under age 35. I'm testing a theory. Thanks in advance. -cwm

Older

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I have to admit that things are ratcheting up into the ridiculous, but it may be that what's going on is that incredible.

It's hard for me, as a rational human being, to listen to everything over the last four years and not feel it's all just theatre because outrageous things are being said and done and there are no consequences.

When and where does the madness end? There has got to be an event that will shatter this suspense. This movie is really starting to piss me off. I confess I'm ready to walk out. I know I've expressed this before in these threads.

This continual heightened state of hope is exhausting. Let's get this over with, for christsake.

Whatever is going to come out...if anything is going to come out...will have to come out within the next 5 days.
So...not much longer to wait now.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I have to admit that things are ratcheting up into the ridiculous, but it may be that what's going on is that incredible.

It's hard for me, as a rational human being, to listen to everything over the last four years and not feel it's all just theatre because outrageous things are being said and done and there are no consequences.

When and where does the madness end? There has got to be an event that will shatter this suspense. This movie is really starting to piss me off. I confess I'm ready to walk out. I know I've expressed this before in these threads.

This continual heightened state of hope is exhausting. Let's get this over with, for christsake.

Whatever is going to come out...if anything is going to come out...will have to come out within the next 5 days.
So...not much longer to wait now.

From what I've read, January 20th is the only "hard" date. Removing Joe from the playing field after he's sworn in, is much harder than doing so at any point before 1/20/2021.

It could drag out to the twentieth, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Sent

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Strong Trump supporter, Tom Cotton, has decided not to stand with Republicans who are voting to oppose the Electoral College results. Here is his statement.

What a conundrum! The election was obviously stolen, but opening a Pandora's Box is just too much for some of these DC politicians. Cotton has a point, but, do We The People just sit back and let a bunch of thieves and low-lifes rob us of the presidency?

Something BIG has to be revealed on or before Jan. 6 - 20, or, the evil b#sta#*s take it. Opposing the electoral college votes has to be accompanied by some jaw-dropping across-the-board indisputable revelations.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your post caused me to look at recent Q posts. There's something unique about the often repeated, "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming", in post #4951. (Direct link to it: operationq.pub... )

Q took the first letter of each word and placed NCSWIC on a line by itself. I don't think he did that just to pass the time, but in the context of the overall post, it might give a clue to Q's "post-POTUS" reference on line #10?

Overall, post #4951 gives the impression that President Trump will not be in office after 1/20/2021, doesn't it.

Disagree, which is to say that I think it's ambiguous. He doesn't offer assurances either way.

a reply to: CanadianMason
Could be related to Pence asking the judge to throw out the Gohmert Lawsuit yesterday, and the Judge doing exactly that, in less than 24 hours.

"Gohmert has NO STANDING" says Judge: www.usatoday.com...

I can see why Pence would want it thrown out, especially if he is planning to refuse to certify on the sixth. If the court has never ruled on it, you don't want them ruling on it before you make that move. After, perhaps. Before, no, especially if the courts are compromised.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Keep in mind 17+37=54 45 Mirror.
54+45=99

17th President Johnson
37th President Nixon
45th President Trump

17+37+45=99
99 can mean the end of a cycle
99=Amen

Jesus left the 99 to go after the 1

99 is also a Toto song

99 I've been waiting so long Oh, 99 Where did we go wrong Oh, 99 I love you

Toto = Wise or revelation, as Toto revealed who the wizard is in the wizard of OZ

So...we have come to an end. We kinda knew that already, but Interesting how it all adds up.

Notice how White that Toto video was.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hurry up and close the deal on this joint. Things are entering the Twilight Zone.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Truth is stranger than fiction it would seem.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
The goal of those Congressmen who object to Joe Biden's victory is to present evidence, in real-time, that will cause Senators like Tom Cotton and Lindsey Graham to see the reality of what happened. Since each objector gets 2 hours, the evidence presentations could conceivably continue for at least a couple of days.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip

Fascinating clip.

Ryan going down with the ship and is too stupid to understand. He thinks DJT has no access to any information - a presumption that no one in his position should ever make.

When DJT asks if he is "sure" no parts in the dominion machines have been replaced he is giving him an out. The voice gives it all away - they have and Ryan knows it but he fails to understand DJT knows it as a fact.

So Ryan says to DJT "I'm committing treason to rid the world of you" directly to DJT. Brilliant.
This is proof trump doesn’t have a plan. This is desperation.

Wow...
You can tell that SOS knows something when he said "No machines were moved out of Fulton county."
Wow. These people are actually stupid.
LMFAO. I had to deal with that type of neglecting to tell me fine details when I was a manager. That senator's lying and thinking Trump doesn't know. Trump's probing him like a manager does to get to the bottom of a conflict.

Now what cha did was come in here thinking you had a bomb and it was just a firecracker.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2910699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lilroanie, Salad - New PMs.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join